Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Entering the ship she pulled out her datapad from a pocket on the inside of her coat. Sitting down in one of the chairs along the wall next to Terand, she began looking through the copy of the Jedi Archives she got off Terand back on Tython. Searching for Jedi Armor and reading what materials were necessary and such. Resting her left leg over her right, she sat quietly reading.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Janella was wondering around when she walked past Terands relaxation room, entering she found her Master sitting with Ashaiya in couple of comfortable looking chair.

"Hi..."

She took off her belt, placed it on the holoprojector and sat down on the sofa.

"Master... why did Master Onasi go missing?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm

"According to the holomessage I found at the remains of the Coruscant temple, Master Onasi took it upon himself to take on a secret mission to stop a Sith Lord from creating a new Galactic Empire. That was nine years ago. He left the message with his former padawan to give to the Council but they never got it. Seeing as how there hasn't been a new Empire formed, we can fairly assume his mission was a success. However what happened to him is unknown. Our mission is to find out what happened to him."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 pm

"A new Galactic Empire?"

The thought sounded terrible but she put it aside.

"So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm

"Indeed. An empire under Sith control would mean trouble for the galaxy."

Taking a drink of his water, Terand continued on.

"We'll head to Balmorra and see where Master Onasi's crumb trail leads us. If he was captured and is still alive then we'll rescue him. Along the way I will continue your training so you won't be unprepared if there's any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:25 pm

"That sounds good."

She turned and lay down on the sofa while resting her head on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Terand took another drink of his water and allowed his mind to drift back to earlier that morning.

"Earlier you said you studied Echani and K'tara. Was there a reason for that?
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Janella took a moment to find the right words.

"I guess my father knew he wouldn't always be around to look after me, he encouraged me to go to my first class. But there was need for any encouragement after that since I enjoyed it so much. I went on to learn K'tara a while later when I realised it could fill in the gaps in my technique."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:06 pm

"Well it's good you have some training. It'll come in handy as a Jedi."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Janella noded.

"So when do i get to learn how to use that lightsaber."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:20 pm

"Tomorrow. It'll be a long trip to Balmorra so we'll have some time for more training."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

"So how long you been a Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 pm

"For about three years. Before that I was a mercenary. Traveling around and helping others. It was a pretty goof life. When I was given the chance to become a Jedi I figured it wouldn't be much of a difference except for the pay. Why did you want to become a Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"I''ve always wondered if there was to more life, and here was a chance to find out, i've heard tales of Jedi and the Sith like everyone else but i'd never to my knowledge seen one until Zanic saved me from those Bounty Hunters. Maybe it's like, fate or something."

Last edited by Janella Renshir on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 pm

"Some call it fate, others call it the will of the Force. As I told you before, the Force guides us to aide either ourselves in a quest or to aide others."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:55 pm

"So how many Jedi are there at the moment, and how many Academys are there?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 pm

"That's hard to say right now. There's myself and Ashaiya and then the one you met before, Zanic. Other than that, I'm unsure of how many are left. My primary mission was to seek out any remaining Jedi and bring them to our new base. As for Academies, we've had about five in the past but one was blown up to remove the Jedi presence from Coruscant. Master Jai thought out being there put the planet in more harm so he blew up the temple. Ashaiya and myself have found a new place to bring the Jedi together."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 pm

She expected him to give a much different answer but the one he gave would have to suffice, she had more questions but she was sure he wanted to ask her about her past.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm

"So, tell me a bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:44 pm

She shifted around to get more comfortable, then she stretched her arm out towards her belt, her training saber lifted into the air where she began playing with it absent mindedly while she spoke.

"Well... I grew up on Corellia with my dad, he ran a small chain of weapon shops. As I told you i began learning martial arts when i was 8, and I used to compete in Swoop Bike, I won the local speeder tournament four years in a row. One day I found out my dad was the crimelord of a local gang, he bailed not long after that. I was in trouble for a while but one of my dads old friends offered me a job hauling cargo for the Endara Mining Corp, he figured if i could fly a speeder as well as I could then flying a ship wouldn't be too much of a stretch. A short time later i'm being attacked by Bounty Hunters. Kinda sounds like fate to me.."

Last edited by Janella Renshir on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:08 pm

"Whether it's fate or the will of the Force, things just happen. I supposed it all depends on how you look at it. Whatever happens, it's how you handle it that matters. Sounds like an interesting childhood."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:17 pm

The training saber began to rotate quickly while rising and falling.

"Yea, I never forgave my dad. But it could have been worsel. What was your childhood like?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Terand took a long drink of his water before he began his background story.

"I grew up on Naboo near the country with my parents and younger brother. My dad was a retired adventure and settled down when he met my mom. When I was thirteen I came home to find my whole family murdered. The house had been blown up. My uncle arrived and took me into his home on Tatooine. There I worked in his repair shop and learned how to fix things and even make things from junk parts. One day I found myself in a fight with a local gang but a mercenary came in a saved me. We got to talking and he offered to take me on his ship because of my mechanical skills. He taught me how to fight, and shoot and soon we became partners until he was killed. It wasn't long after that I was on Dantooine and a thief picked a crystal that once belonged to my partner from my pocket. I chased him to the Jedi enclave where I met a Jedi by the name of Desra Lodet. She taught me the ways of the Force and I've been a Jedi ever since."

Taking another drink of his water, he looked to Ashaiya.

""Ashaiya, care to join in and reveal your past?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Looking up from her datapad every once in a while as the two spoke, she eventually lowered the datapad so she couldn't continue reading when Terand asked her to reveal some of her past. Taking a deep breath she figured why not?

"Eh, well alright. I was born on the planet Kiffu to the clan Sinh who were at the time the planet's Guardians. So naturally I grew up studying and practicing martial arts, reading up and understanding other cultures as well the Galaxy's history. Well every one out of a hundred of us are born with the natural ability to read the past of objects, which is called Psychometry. I posses the ability as well and grew up identifying if the criminal was truly guilty or not, through reading evidence. Though I was also so good at my melee combat I was to become a Guard to the Sheyf. The ruler of Kiffu, and our other world Kiffex. Also the leader of the Guardians."

Taking another exhale and inhale she continued on.

"However my mother wanted me to see the universe before I was to become an official Guardian. So I was first sent to Coruscant where I met a Jedi named Gennar, and then eventually met Terand who then trained me on his ship, Dantooine, and then Tython."

Looking down once more to her Datapad.

"Nothin' that interesting."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Janella smirked and the lightsaber came to a gentle rest in her hand, she began using the force to feel her way around the inside of the lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next