Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taanab- Entering the Trade Route

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Taanab- Entering the Trade Route Empty
PostSubject: Taanab- Entering the Trade Route   Taanab- Entering the Trade Route Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:49 pm

"I think we can come to an agreement on this." The governor was saying. Redack had chosen to take this planet peacefully, mostly because he didn't want an uprising. This planet was where his warfleets would join the Perlemian Trade Route- a hyperspace lane that jut happened to eventually end up very close to Coruscant.

"The Wayland Empire is completely willing to fund an industrial revolution on your planet... Brining you out of the primitve days of farming, to new levels where you will be able to fully interact with the Galaxy and engage in real trade..." Redack replied. "All we ask from you is that you become a member of our Empire, and that you agree to follow our laws. Which, other than what may seem like an unfair taxing system, are entirely average in a Galaxy like ours... And even the taxes are only in place to fund our military, I do not beleivei n send my troops to their death due to lack of proper equipment."

"Of course. Very well Emperor, our planet will join Wayland in its crusade accross the stars." The governor stated.

"With any luck, the crusade will be short and then a new era of stability will be upon the Galaxy." Redack replied. He then stood up. "I'll leave you to finish your paperwork... Someone will arrive with an agreement for you to sign, just to make this meeting official." He then left as the Governor nodded... They would soon be upon Coruscant...
Back to top Go down

Taanab- Entering the Trade Route
Page 1 of 1