Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 am

"Good, lets go."

Taking the datapack, he looked at the address and went straight for the place. Once he saw the government building he stopped and double checked the address.

"Seems that we're looking for a government man. Anyone have any ideas so we're all not bursting in at once and making a scene?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 am

"We could wait out here while you check it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 am

"I say one of us speaks to the main counter, find out a little. The other can use Force Persuasion to get some more information. Then the last of us can find ways of sneaking in?"

Looking up the building, she was almost excited. This could prove to be quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 am

Terand looked over to Ashaiya and shook his head.

"We're here to meet a contact, not infiltrate the enemy base. I'll go in and see if I can find Rylan, you two wait here.

With that said, Terand made his way inside the building and headed to the main desk.

"I'm looking for a Mr Rylan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:46 am

"Yes...because random people with no real business in the company always get to see whoever they wish. Especially if they're an employee higher than secretary."

Sighing she spoke to Janella, however didn't bother to actually turn to her.

"He isn't going to get far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 am

((Umm...new character in play: random receptionist))

The woman behind the desk looked up at the man who had approached her briefly, then glanced back down at the papers on her desk and resumed typing into her computer. "What is your business with Mr. Rylan?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 am

"I'm here to ask him of the where abouts of Jedi Master Lancer Onasi. I am Jedi Knight Terand Ranus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Terand suddenly had the receptionist's full attention as she studied him closely. "A Jedi? Well, then, I will consult with Mr. Rylan to see if he is available."

She pressed a button on her intercom and conversed quietly with it, then stood up and walked around the desk. "Right this way, Master Terand. Mr. Rylan is waiting." With that, she walked off towards the turbolift.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am

"Thank you."

He followed her to the turbo lift and got on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:20 am

((I'm just going to assume Terand is following the receptionist now, if that's okay.))

Five floors up, the turbolift door opened and the receptionist briskly walked out. She led Terand down the hallway and knocked on a rather large door at the end. "Come in!" a voice called out from within, and the receptionist opened the door and entered alone.

"Mr. Rylan, the Jedi is here to see you," she said, then bowed her head and left the room.

Upon seeing the Jedi, the other man rose from his desk and walked across the room to give him a warm handshake. "Master Jedi! To what do I owe the honor of having you visit our fair planet?" He was a fairly big man, one obviously more accustomed to working out in the field rather than behind a desk, but his eyes belied a keen intelligence that had probably been key in elevating him to this opulent office. It was large and decorated nicely, though not too flashy, and the plate on Rylan's desk read Director Rylan Jindal.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:25 am

Returning the hand shake, he replied.

"I'm searching for the whereabouts of Master Lancer Onasi. I found a message of his and he mentioned seeing you for help on his mission about nine years ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:31 am

"Ah, yes, my good friend Master Onasi. I remember when he came by nine years ago asking for my help in a mission. I was all too happy to oblige--after all, Master Onasi is the one that helped me reclaim this beautiful world from the criminal underworld." Rylan moved over to a large, comfortable-looking chair and motioned for Terand to take another one facing him. His voice lowered and became tinged with a hint of worry. "But you say you're looking for him, eh? Has he gone missing or something?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:34 am

Taking a seat, he looked over to Rylan with a look of seriousness in his eyes.

"Yes. He hasn't returned from that mission. I was wondering if you would know anything that could help point to where he went."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 am

"I see." Rylan fell silent, reflecting. "Well, that would explain why he hasn't contacted me in a while; he's usually pretty good about giving me updates. I wondered if something had happened to him, but then he apparently succeeded in his mission; at least, there's no galactic empire that I can see, so I didn't know what to think."

He rose from his seat and began pacing. "I do know something about his mission...I don't know where it eventually led him, but I did help him track the trail from here to Borleias, then on to Bilbringi and finally to Balmorra. We had to part ways at Master Onasi's old haunts in Balmorra because I had responsibilities here I had to attend to, but last I heard he was hot on the trail of the Sith Lord we were tracking. Apparently he was hanging around the Core worlds trying to set some things up for his eventual takeover. I'd suggest starting with Balmorra; I could even go with you, if you want, though I'm not sure how long I'd be able to go gallivanting around the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:48 am

"You've been more than enough help. I'd hate to inconvenience you any further. Thank you for your time."

That said, Terand stood from his seat and walked to the door, getting on the turbo lift, and going back out side to meet with Ashaiya and Janella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:58 am

"You're sure? Well, alright. When you find Master Onasi, tell that old rascal to give me a call! I haven't heard from him in...well, 9 years." Rylan gave Terand a smile and shook his hand once more as he left. "It was good to meet you, Master Ranus. Good luck, and may the Force be with you. Hopefully we will meet again someday." With that, he bid farewell to the Jedi.

((Leaves post...for now anyways. Wink))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:31 am

Upon seeing Terand walk out of the building, after approximately twenty minutes to half an hour. She could only figure not only did he simply walk in, ask for someone randomly in the government, he was actually allowed to go and meet them. Sighing, she spoke as Terand still made their way to them.

"Unbelievable. You just walked right up there, didn't you?"

Shaking her head, somewhat annoyed at the fact at how easy it was apparently to get into one of these buildings and get to an employee.

"Well, if it's that easy to meet one. I expect we'll be protecting a lot of these people from the numerous, and inevitable attacks that'll occur once assassins realize you just need to ask for your target now."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Janella had been sitting on a wall only a few meters away from Ashaiya when she heard her address him, she stood and walked over to the two.

"What happened, did he know where Master Lancer has gone?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 pm

"Indeed I did Ashaiya. Within most friendly governments, the rank of Jedi is pretty high. It also helps to mention you're looking for a missing friend of the man your looking for."

Turning to Janella, he shook his head slightly.

"Rylan didn't know where Master Onasi ended on his mission but he did help Master Onasi trail a sith to Balmorra. That'll be where we head to next."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 pm

"I'll have to remember that."

Recognizing the planet Balmorra from her studies, she began thinking to herself. If a Sith was trailed there he was most likely building something, or simply took a break there. She was willing to bet the first one.

"Balmorra? That's a factory world."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Janella put her hands on her hips.

"Sounds like fun, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm

"Right. We'll get back to the ship and head out. You're welcome to tag along Ashaiya."

With his business done at the building, Terand made his way back to his ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 pm

"Well, you're currently my best option of getting off this planet."

Following Terand now she figured she would have time to construct a few things on his ship if he allowed her use to some of his parts.

"Hey, would you be willing to let me use your bench and a few materials laying around?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Janella follwed Terand and Ashaiya back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 pm

"Fine by me Ashaiya."

Once everyone was on board, the ship's engines started. Within minutes the ship had blasted off back into space. Terand inputted the coordinates for Balmorra and the ship entered Hyperspace. He placed the ship on auto pilot and made his way to a small area of the ship that was made for relaxing. A couple of comfortable chairs and even a couch rested against the wall while a holo table set in the middle of the area with a couple of chairs. Grabbing a bottle of water from a fridge, he sat in one of the chairs along the wall and took a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next