Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 pm

"Right. Coming from a clan of warriors clearly isn't that interesting at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 pm

"Well it isn't on my planet. Since the Guardians have been around for generations now."

Smiling slightly as she continued reading the details on Jedi armor.

"Though my clan will be surprised when they've learned I had become a Jedi."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 pm

"I wonder what my dad would think if he knew I was training to be a Jedi. If he's still alive that is."

She sat up and stretched her back.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 pm

"Not everyone greet the Jedi with open arms. Some see us as being no better than the Sith. If I remember correctly, you thought that way once before when we first met Ashaiya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm

"Yes, I remember. But I didn't learn about Jedi and Sith firsthand, so my opinion was dictated by the information I was given back on Kiffu. It wasn't necessarily biased however standing from an outsider's point of view, Jedi and Sith are somewhat similar. Both running about claiming their religion to be the better, and what ends up happening? A lot of violence and innocent causalities."

Sighing slightly she continued.

"Though now that I am actually a Jedi, I see it in a new way. I just hope when I return to my clan, they can accept what I've become."

Last edited by Desra on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing typos.)
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Janella turned her head to Master Ranus.

"So what makes Jedi and Sith different?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:54 pm

"Mainly it is the view we have of the Force. As Jedi, we treat the Force as a helping hand of sorts, like an ally and use it to help others. This is usually associated with the Light side of the Force. The Sith use a harsher side of the Force know as the Dark side of the Force. This side of the Force is usually used aggressively for the Sith only care for themselves. however you shouldn't be so quick to condemn a practitioner of the darkside. As surely as there is light and dark, there is also a blend to create the grey area. One cannot survive without the other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 pm

"All that and we're often more attractive. Darkside has a tendency to wrought the appearance away."

While often than not that was true, she was merely joking at the moment. Sort of. Since it was a difference between the two factions. She was just lightening the mood.

"Would you happen to have any spare phrik on the ship Terand?"

Last edited by Desra on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos. Again.)
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 am

Janellas mind bagan to wonder about the dark side, she couldn't understand why anyone would want to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 am

"There may be a little left in the workshop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 am

"Alright, good. Wanted to create myself some armor."

Getting up she put her datapad back in the pocket of her jacket and made her way to his working station. Collecting some phrik she would begin on molding some forearm guards. Deciding on thin phrik vambraces she would have to make sure it would cover any of her joints. Otherwise it would end up limiting her movement capabilities. Once she finished both vambraces, she would probably work on some shin guards as well.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 am

Janella yawned and stood up.

"Well I think i'm gonna go get some sleep before we reach Balmorra, Master."

She bowed slightly then picked up her belt and made her way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:45 am

"Good night Janella."

With Ashaiya of to work on her armor and Janella going to bed, Terand decided to go and get some rest himself so he went to his quarters and went to bed.

((Post Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5