Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm

"That would depend, as well. How much are you willing to pay?" Obviously the stranger was experienced in the not-so-subtle language of the barroom bribe. He should have expected no less from someone who knew that bartenders were the source of much knowledge. The thing was, as he began to barter away the detective known as Rylan's location, he felt a little guilty. The city owed a debt to Detective Rylan, and he was hesitant to give him up. Still, the credits were enticing, and he knew the man would simply get the same information off of someone else in the city anyways.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:20 pm

He dropped all the credits on the bar and looked over at the bartender.

"He's a friend. Do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Janella continued to keep a look out around the bar while keeping one ear on the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm

The bartender took a glance at the girl who had followed the stranger into the bar, then turned his attention back to the man. He swept the credits into his pocket and smiled, then began to whip up a drink for the stranger. "Yes, I've met him before. And I know where he is. I'm interested to know why you, as his friend could not call him yourself." His voice was conversational, and though the words were somewhat confrontational, he was seeking reassurance that the other man wasn't going to harm Detective Rylan rather than looking for any specific answers. He knew he wasn't going to get any details anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 pm

'Really sucks that I lost pretty much everything...'

A sigh escaped her throat as she was still thinking about the large incident the day before. Taking a path to another planet she managed to not only lose power in her ship, but to eventually drift close enough to this planet\'s atmosphere to be pulled in back gravity. However fortunately she had some skills as a mechanic and managed to restore some power to the ship before collision. Which may have saved her life as she was able to pull the ship up so it wouldn\'t be completely crushed on impact. Though not quite looking at the pros at the moment, somewhat annoyed at the fact she lost everything but the clothing on her back, and her lightsaber. Everything was either crushed into uselessness, or simply burned from the fire that started.

Ashaiya Sihn a Jedi Knight that was trained by Terand, was now forced to seek out some way of getting off the planet. Although she didn\'t necessarily have to do this immediately. It would still be good to have some sort of plan when the time was needed. Of course approaching random captains and requesting to be get on their ship was far from the smart thing to do. She figured she would have better luck at a nearby cantina or something. Get to know the locals, and find out what was happening on this planet, and if there were any willing to let her be a passenger on their ship.

The Kiffar female currently had her dark brown hair down to the mid-area of her shoulder blades, and fitted over her slightly tanned slim figure was currently dark brown leather pants, a white tank top, and a black leather jacket that reached down to her thighs but was currently unbuttoned. On her feet black leather boots, and thin white bandages were wrapped around her palms. Around her waist is a black belt with small pieces that were indicated to carry something. However only one really being used, and that was to carry her lightsaber. Though she kept that fairly concealed.

'Well, found the cantina.'

Walking for the last twenty minutes or so taking directions from random people as to how to get here, she finally managed to find the place. Stepping inside the cantina she couldn\'t help but notice the familiar presence of her Master Terand. Looking to spot him specifically through the crowd she currently stood near the front doors both hands on her waist. Receiving a few suggestive looks from some of the customers she merely ignored them.

Last edited by Desra on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a few typos.)
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Without skipping a beat n the conversation, Terand answered as though what he said was true.

"Well we lost touch with one another some time back and I wanted to get reacquainted. You know, catch up on old times."

It was in mid conversation that Terand sensed another Jedi in the area. The presence was familiar. He turned to see Ashaiya in the door way, however his conversation with the bartender was more important now so he turned back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Janella could sense the various life-forms around the cantina, some were drinking, some were smoking, others were gambling, but she could feel their combined happiness and that made her feel happy. She had just began wondering how she would begin to weild a Lightsaber when she felt another person enter the cantina with a precense similar to that of her Masters, Janella looked over to the new arrival but quickly turned back to the conversation as she felt no bad intensions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm

The bartender nodded, accepting the man's explanation without further inquiry...of course, that was probably because a good explanation was exactly what he was hoping for. Besides, the man sounded sincere, and he prided himself on his ability to read people. "Well, I suppose I could get you into contact with him. Do you have a datapack? I can send you his address." He noted that both of the strangers took interest in yet another foreigner who entered the cantina. My, my, he thought, today was becoming more interesting by the second...though he knew these two were likely to leave soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Spotting Terand speaking to the bartender, she decided it would be best not to abruptly hug from behind. Since one she would never do that. Second that wouldn't be very professional...or normal, and lastly that would most likely hinder whatever he was trying to do. However figuring it was good chance he would have sensed her presence she decided to make her way to the bar. Taking a seat at the counter she would wait for Terand to finish, and then he would most likely greet her. However until then she turned on her seat with her elbows resting on the counter and peered out at everyone in the cantina.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Reaching into his pocket, Terand removed a datapack and handed it over to the bartender with a smile of appreciation.

"I appreciate your help. Janella, would you mind finishing up here? I'd like to say hi to another old friend."

Terand grabbed his drink and sat down beside Ashaiya.

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Janella stepped to the bar and gave a kind smile to the barman.

"I'll take a Corellian Brandy please."

She opened one of the small pouches on her belt and took out a wad of credits.

"How much will that be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 pm

The bartender watched in interest as the woman the two strangers took an interest in made her way over to the bar and sat down. "Can I get you anything, miss?" he said as he took the datapad from the man. Entering in an address, he handed it to the woman (Janella) with a smile, then said, "Five credits, miss, if you please" and began to mix her drink. He tried not to appear too obvious but was interested in the conversation between the man and the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:45 pm

"No, I'm alright for now. Thank you."

Responding to the bartender, she wasn't currently interested in anything. However thinking that she may want something a little later. Despite the fact she had very little credits on her now. She probably still had enough for a drink. But taking her mind of this, smiling as Terand took a seat beside her she turned her head as he then spoke.

"Well, other than my ship deciding to give out on me while still in space and eventually be pulled onto the planet. I suppose I was searching for a means to get off this planet."

Quietly clearing her throat she then shifted in her seat to get a more comfortable position.

"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Terand had noticed the bartender trying to listen in on their conversation. They all did it actually. How else would they get their information to sell? Taking a drink from his glass, he looked at her.

"Just looking for an old friend."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 am

Janella counted the credits off into his hand and took the datapad from him.

"Thank you."

She placed the rest of her credits back into the pouch they came from. Then she took up her drink, sipped it slowly and sat down on the other side of Terand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:05 am

Smiling, he moved to the other side of the two people conversing and served another customer, again trying to listen in on the conversation they were having. It was obvious however that the man, at least, suspected he was listening and was not about to give out any more information than was necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 am

"An old friend?"

Wondering who he was referring to, whoever it was she most likely didn't know them. Though if she could guess his old friend was most likely a Jedi, or use to be one anyways. Remembering that he was out to look for Jedi as she was. Though while she found two they appeared to be already acquainted. Meaning she would have move out to search for more. However pushing that all aside she decided it was best not to state any unnecessary details. She found in a cantina someone was always listening.

"I see. Though you wouldn't happen to have a functioning ship would you?"

Her eye-brow raised simultaneously hoping he would allow her to board his ship once more. He was a far better choice than someone random, especially since she had been having a few troubles with bounty hunters.

"I've been running into a few problems with bounty hunters. An' I'd prefer it if I didn't unknowingly get on one of their ships."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:32 am

"My ship is still running. If you need a ride I'll take you along."

Looking to the other side, he noticed Janella take a seat.

"Ashaiya, this is Janella. Jenella, Ashaiya."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 am

Janella had just clipped Terands datapad to her belt when she heard him introduce her.

"Hi, nice to meet you."

She stretched a hand across the bar towards Ashaiya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:37 am

The bartender wanted to keep on listening to the others at the bar, but it was getting later, and the night crowd was beginning to filter in. Soon he was busy filling orders and had very little time to spend eavesdropping on the three strangers. Oh, well. At least they had helped him to pass the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 am

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

Looking over to Janella as Terand introduced them, she noticed Janella's out-stretched hand and shifted her body once more facing Terand. Stretching her own hand to then shake Janella's. It was easier to do so in this position rather than the other.

"Pleasure to meet you as well."

She could already tell she would like this one more than Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:58 am

After downing his drink, Terand looked at the two and stood from his seat.

"We should be going before it gets too late."

He walked out the cantina and turned to Janella.

"Did you get the address?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:01 am

Janella finished her drink and followed Terands lead.

"Yea I got it."

She pulled the datapad off her belt and handed it to Terand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 am

Nodding she pushed off from her seat and waited for Terand and Janella to pass her, before following after them. Moving up beside Janella, then behind her once they moved through the cantina door. Which she would then move back beside her. The street fortunately being quite wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:07 am

The bartender paused from serving drinks and watched as the three left the cantina together. He smiled and shook his head. Wouldn't they be surprised when they realized that the address he had left them would lead them to a government building, specifically the internal intelligence building where Rylan worked?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.   En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Route to Abregado-Rae - Work Work Work.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next