Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Trial

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Coruscant: Trial Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Zanic was ready for his trial! After all this time, he finally had his trial time. He wondered who would be teaching him, His Master Vegito? Or someone else.

Zanic could hardly wait! After this, he would be a Jedi Knight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:33 am

((Heloooo? Master Vegito or Richter?))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

(I'm very sorry Zanic for making you wait. I haven't been able to get on for a few days.)

~After his encouter with Ket Jia and Richter Belmont, Zanic had finally reappeared and requested to his master, the Jedi Knight Vegito Rikhard, to prepare him his trial. Since Adam hadn't been around, Vegito had to find another person to test the skills of his Jedi Padawan. He had hoped Richter would come around so he could ask him, but maybe that was wishful thinking. He came in without his robes, wearing his usual attire.~

"Zanic, are you ready for your final test? Since there are no missions to be found for any Jedi, I must give you what I can. How you perform in this test will determine if you are worthy of being dubbed a Jedi Knight."

~Vegito looked around, and waited a few minutes while he thought what to do.~

"For now, I want you to review the powers I have taught, starting with the basics. What do you remember?"

~He waited for Zanic's answer.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 pm

"I remember force jump, push, pull, and learning how to detect other jedi. I also remember something about picking up objects and throwing them, and I also remember the spar you Adam and I had not too long ago." Zanic answered carefully, everything he said could be his hopes of ever becoming a jedi.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm

~Though he didn't explain with the detail that Vegito desired, Zanic's knowledge of the Force on the basic powers was considered adequate by the Jedi Knight. Now he would ask him about the advanced Force powers.~

"Allright then, how about the advanced Force powers? What can you remember about them?"

~Afterwards, he would test how well Zanic remembered his lessons by asking for a performance. Knowledge has to be tempered by practicing each and every one of them if a Jedi could become a good Jedi Knight, and also know when to use them and other things a Jedi needs to know and do.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Very troubled in his dreaded demeaner, Richter was not sure he wanted to go along with his agreement with Vegito, but since he had a penchant for true honor, he dared not to withdraw from it. He felt pain in his chest, as if his soul wanted to burst out to quell the pain. But he always overcame such pain, because diligence was one of his great virtues, and pain was little to him but an annoyance. He pulled back his cloak and let it hang behind his back. He greeted Vegito as if he meant just business.

"Master Vegito, as agreed, I have made my appearance."

To Zanic then, he greeted the padawan that endeared himself to be near a Jedi Knight.

"So then, the padawan of Vegito must face his test. I am that which thou face, after the Master of ye has given leave for it."

He crossed his arms, and tightened them for a critical affect.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 pm

"Greetings Master Belmont. Vegito, the advanced powers are Force Protect, Force Ice, Absorb, Barrier, Stun, Combustion, and Disable Droid."

Zanic listed them thankfull he remembered them.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:50 pm

~At least Zanic had listed some of the advanced powers that Vegito had taught him, but there were others he forgot to mention, or forgot altogether.~

"There are other advanced Force powers, such as Force Surge and Force Talisman. A Talisman can increase your current Force powers and enhance them, as well as two types of saber crystals, which I did not teach you. However, I give permission that you can start your trial versus Master Belmont here. Do your best and may the Force be with you."

~Vegito then stood aside to the far wall so as to give room for the trial.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:42 pm

((Your move Richter.))
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Richter activated his red lightsaber in his right hand, and then took his Makashi stance before beginning to stride before Zanic. Within three paces, he stopped, and then began to circle around Zanic clockwise, using his right foot as the initiator to began his strides. He moved gracefully, for people like himself knew how to dance, and it helped with his fencing attacks.

"Zanic, thou must be careful to not betray thine intentions to me. A Sith could read thy mind of thou doth not guard thy mind. Now begin."

He shouted the last two words, and in a quick concise manner.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Zanic quickly activated his two green lightsabers and faced Richter.

"You shall not get an advantage over me!" Zanic shouted."This is a trick I learned in hiding."

With that Zanic spinned his lightsabers covering the ground with marks around him in a perfect circle. It was a defense move that covers the whole body with blurring lightsabers leaving no room for vulnerable points.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Richter eyed the two green lightsabers that were activated by Zanic's hands, and noticed the way he handled them. Though he boasted of not allowing the Jedi Knight to not get an advantage over him, Richter still sighed as he noticed the twirling of the lightsabers on the ground and yet still the weak points of such a defense.

"Thou can't defend well like that against a sadistic enemy, like I shall try to simulate in this test. Defend thyself."

With Zanic paying little defense to Force techniques with that twirling and him being vulnerable in that state, Richter used Force pull on the lightsabers on each of Zanic's hands and pried them hard so that they would slip from his grip and then they would fly about the room in opposite directions. He would consider redirecting them, in reaction to Zanic's next move, in the appropriate manner.

"Zanic, thou should pay more attention to using Force techniques that thou can do and the enemy can do. I was easy on thee here, but thou shouldst consider being a little more aggressive and try to control the tempo of the battle so that it is in thy favor. Now, come at me."

He then took the basic fencing defensive stance, ready to evade or counter against anything may try to attack with.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 pm

The minute Zanic's lightsabers were pulled from his hands, he did a front flip, forgetting his lightsabers for the minute, and landed behind Richter. Zanic used Force Ice to shoot ice shards at Richter.

"You want Force, I'll give you force." Zanic said softly but loud enough that Richter could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Richter, having his keen senses alert to what Zanic might do, performed what was almost like an instinctive combat move from many drills on this type of manuever by another. As Zanic made his jump over Richter and was just about to land behind him, he activated his use of the Force and increased his physical speed greatly, and sped around clockwise about Zanic just about a meter's length.

"Thou hath made the mistake of not re-arming thyself. The lightsaber is the key to victory in most cases."

In reply to what Zanic had said, Richter made it known the importance of retaining possession of one's lightsaber. Richter fought off what little ice shards made it close enough to him to be any threat by rotating his blade on a vertical angle, alternating clockwise and counterclockwise movements as appropriate. In a flash, he came behind Zanic's back, and attacked his right quadriceps in a perfect 45 degree angle, while making any movement necessary to adapt to any movement Zanic may make to avoid this.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:56 pm

~The Jedi Knight kept an intense watch on the trial that he had put before his padawan. It didn't look like things were all that encouraging, as Zanic was still showing signs of not being very creative in his movements. The last one was too aggressive, and not accounting for defense. He said something to Zanic, somewhat complimenting what Richter had said.~

"Zanic, remember what I told you before. Your lightsaber can be your lifesaver. Remember to keep it with you. If you are disarmed, make an effort to get it back before trying to go on the offensive if you can."

~He wiped his face and over his eyes, feeling his tension building here. He hoped Zanic would improve on his next decision.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:29 am

Zanic was listening to his master, he used force pull to try to pry his lightsabers back.

As doing so Zanic yelled out,"I am sorry Master."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm

(Zanic, I'm shall cut ye a little slack here. What I did was attack you from behind. What ye did not do was defend it. Please, make sure to pay attention next time. I suggest editing thy post to include a defend my attack, and make sure thou shall do it in such a way that it is effective. I shall make more explanations as the trial continues, so as to help ye out, but I shall count the attacks from now on.)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm

(Oh lol sorry, I forgot. Embarassed )

Zanic rolled forward as Richter was aiming at him. He started pulling his lightsabers back to him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:49 pm

(Thou could have just edited thy last post. Aye. For the rolling forward manuever, it wouldn't be fast enough to avoid my attack since I am in a state of Force speed. Thou had to match it. Consider the upper side of thy right leg a little stung for a moment as I struck.)

Zanic apologized to Vegito for not considering his lightsabers as much as he should. He called to his lightsaber and then tried to roll forward to dodge Richter's slash to his leg, but it was not done fast enough to avoid the strike completely. Zanic's right leg would feel numb for a few moments, and it was this time he had to be careful, since his movements would have to be hindered some.

"Zanic, thou haven't moved fast enough to be considered a worthy opponent to any serious thou may encounter. Try to come at me without giving me any openings to attack ye without bringing risk to myself. Make me work for my strikes as ye shall go for thine own."

Richter then stood at ease, just following Zanic with his eyes, as he would let Zanic try to attack first without hindering him. However, after this, he would start making the battle harder as it went along.

Last edited by Richter Belmont on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Zanic stared at the sith. He had messed up so many times and he was mad at himself. with his lightsabers now, and his leg numb, he started using force Heal to heal himself. He left him self wide open. He had to start thinking straight. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:42 pm

The Jedi Knight Richter looked upon the Jedi Padawan Zanic and saw his his hesitation to attack. Somehow, he had to encourage the Padawan into taking the initiative.

"Zanic, why doth thou hesitate? If I was a Sith, it would be likely I would be showing no mercy towards thee. How can I make this any plainer to thee? Now, I suggest ye do something now, before I do something to knock some sense into thy head. Now, come."

Richter remained in his position, unmoving, just waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:06 pm

"Very well. Now that you have givin me the perfect oppertunity to heal, I will now strike." Zanic grinned.

Zanic spun his two lightsabers in an old fashioned way and swung both lightsabers vertically downward aiming at the head of the sith.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm

(Zanic, I'm not a Sith. For thy further info, thou shouldst have explained that ye had approached me. Without saying that, it is like thy character is swinging at air some distance from me. Keep that in mind from now on.)

Richter waited for Zanic to approach him, and he as he did he saw the padawan spin both of his lightsabers about him, then as he came up at Richter he then swung both of them down right where Richter's head would be. However, just as Zanic brought his sabers up to make the swing motion down, Richter shuffled off two paces, and he used his lightsaber and swung in it up horizontally to ward of the tips of the sabers that were coming at as he went backward as a precaution.

Up till now, the Jedi Knight was being entirely conservative, allowing Zanic to get used the flow of the battle. But it was on his next move he would show Zanic what a fight between Force Users was usually like.

"No tarrying here, Zanic. Do not waste thy effort on groundless effort."

Richter elevated both of his arms with both hands on his lightsaber, pointing it out towards Zanic on an elevated angle.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Zanic ran up and spun his lightsaber as if blocking a stab. With his other lightsaber he swung at an upward motion.

"I've been messing up. Time to right my wrongs!" Zanic shouted.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:46 pm

(Sorry about the sith thing. It's just you have a red lightsaber, so I assumed...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Trial
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next