Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Trial

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 pm

(I know the red lightsaber might make me look a Sith to some, but my profile, and my previous posts explain I am a Jedi Knight. I just have a red lightsaber due to circumstances after defeated a Sith.

As for your lightsabers, be specific on which lightsaber thou on a specific action. Such as thy last post. It is preferable to say something more specific like "Zanic ran and spun the lightsaber in his right hand as if blocking a stab. With his left hand lightsaber, he swung at an upward motion [towards my shoulder or something]").

Zanic came up quickly, and now becoming a little more aggressive, which was more like what Richter was looking for from this young padawan. One lightsaber came at his lightsaber to swipe at Richter's lightsaber as if it was coming to stab him, and then the other swung upwards. In reaction to the swing, Richter swayed away the upper part of his body to avoid contact with it. Zanic made a statement of determination, stating that he would improve upon his mistakes he had made so far.

"That was better, but thou must press harder if thou wishes for victory."

Richter rotated his lightsaber clockwise to knock away the lightsaber that was making contact with his, and with that leaped over Zanic in a somersault, and it was in a height in which even if Zanic stuck his hands straight with the lightsaber, he would still be too far for contact. As a precaution, he kept his lightsaber in front of himself in defense, and then he rolled over so that he would land facing Zanic. He landed about five meters from Zanic's back, and he kept his guard up. He would not allow Zanic to get a cheap blow in.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:06 am

Zanic turned quickly and ran forward. The lightsaber in his right hand spinning rapidly clockwise in case of an attack. His other lightsaber was coming into a slash position towards Richter's arm trying to make it a lightsaber lock.

"You will now expect better of me."Zanic said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:21 pm

(Simple, yet a better structure of approach. Thou art learning. Still, remember to specifiy which arm thou art attacking. I shall consider it to be my right arm.)

As Zanic ran forward at him, Richter eyed his right hand saber rotating in rapid motion, and since it did not come at him he knew it was a defensive move to inhibit Richter's ability to exploit that area. The left hand lightsaber of Zanic came slashing towards his right arm, but Richter evaded it by swaying that part of his body away and by rotating his body partially to the right, with his speed again accelerated by the Force. He then ducked and rolled over to the right of Zanic's extended left arm as he swept his lightsaber, being in his left hand now, making a quick stiff stab at the right time at the rotating lightsaber, and then came down aiming across Zanic's left tibia and ending off the fibula. All this time as he rolled, he break off the sweep to strike off the left hand saber should Zanic try to attack with it. At the end, he would roll and flip over backwards on his hands and then land on his feet.

"That was productive move there, my good chap.

Richter then took the Djem So defensive stance, though he was still learning it, but at least the change is able to throw off the opponent in battle.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:48 pm

As soon as Richter dodged his move, Zanic knew what was coming.

Zanic turned around sharply letting the spinning lightsaber in his right and block the stab while having his left-handed saber blocking all of the other attacks. Immediately afterwards, Zanic used the force to bring an electric pipe a little down ward creating sparks. As the sparks came flying down, Zanic jumped on the wall, and then to the ground behind the Jedi. Zanic then swung one lightsaber at Richter's left Kidney; while the other came in for his other kidney.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:04 pm

(Zanic, remember to specify what lightsaber thou art using to attack appropriately and specify exactly where if possible. Since when thou says "left kidney", I will assume it is thy right hand lightsaber.)

As Richter expected to be done, Zanic had let his right hand lightsaber block his stab just before he had made his roll underneath Zanic's left arm. As he turned on his back to finish his and attack on Zanic's left leg, he saw Zanic's left hand lightsaber moving to come down on him, and Richter pulled off his attack early though it had grazed the leg in the intended areas, which would cause Zanic's leg in a little pain and his leg would be harder to stand on. He made a horizontal jab at the left hand lightsaber with precision and quickness before he rolled again three times to his right and the flipped back over on his feet as he intended. He took his Djem So stance and then stopped his use of the Force.

"Just a little too slow there, Zanic. I am glad to say though that thou art learning as we go along."

His eyes followed Zanic as he jumped on the wall and used it to spring himself off and use that momentum to land behind Richter. In response to manuever, Richter hopped but kept his stance otherwise as he spun 180 degrees counterclockwise as he moved away from Zanic slightly, which would be moving directly backwards now, and then saw Zanic swinging his right hand lightsaber at his left side and then used his lightsaber, keeping it between Zanic's two arms, to deflect off the attack in a counter striking motion, and then used his lightsaber again to deflect of Zanic's left hand lightsaber in the same manner. At the same time he struck off Zanic's right hand lightsaber, Richter would use his right heel to strike at Zanic's left patella, which would cause Zanic's balance to falter on that side, and he would move off his lightsaber to strike at the ulna bone of each hand in quick succession with direct stabbing motions, causing Zanic's grip on the lightsabers to falter as well, resulting in Zanic having to drop them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 pm

He jumped backwards and did a half a flip, landed on his hands, and pushed himself backwards onto his feet once again. Pain shot through his leg, but he ignored it for the moment. He also noticed that he hadn't fully dodged the attack. Richter had kicked him in the arm instead of somewhere else.

"This is where I get better!" yelled Zanic.

Zanic shot a giant wave of force Ice and also brought the electric pipe all the way down on top of Richter and then he jumped up, did two front flips, and landed sticking his two lightsabers into the pile of Ice and electric pipe.

Last edited by Zanic on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm

(Missing quite a bit of detail, aren't we Zanic? Please do explain in detail how Zanic would defend against my strike against thy character's patella, and what thou would do if I hit it [because I know to deflect off Force push] and defend against the strikes on thy arms).
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 pm

I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:10 pm

(Thou hath did it again. It was not clarified which lightsaber you used to spin around and ward of my foot. I do suggest reading my post again and then editing thy post, making sure there are no flaws that I can exploit.)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:06 pm

~Vegito noticed that Zanic was getting a little better as the fight got longer, but Richter continued to show the flaws that Zanic had in his technique. His lightsaber skills had be improved on before he could make a good Jedi Knight that could defend others when the time came.~

"Zanic, you need use your lightsaber a little more effectively, and then mix in the Force at the right time. Try to rely on your lightsabers a little more. Use your wits."

~He hoped the reminder would help Zanic, otherwise he would not pass this trial.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm

(What a difference this is, Zanic. Ye had actually made me jump in surprise.)

In a surprising turn of events, Zanic had performed a rather basic but effective maneuver, one that Richter was hoping to see since the trial had started. With his heel missing the patella and hitting Zanic’s right arm instead, he was unable to finish his attack like he had intended. As he landed back on his after his flip backwards like a martial artist, he yelled to Richter, telling him that this is where he would get better. Quickly, he responded to that.

“I do hope so, young Padawan.”

Richter was surprised at the next attack, which showed some potential ingenuity. A large wave of Force Ice had been shot at him. Richter dashed off backwards to avoid being piled on top of by the amount of Ice and then to the right with Force speed while rotating his lightsaber with both hands to deflect any shards that may have come at him. At the same time, the metal electric pipe that Zanic had springed off to get behind Richter before was now coming down where Richter was before he dashed off. It turned out that Richter did not sense it coming down but he had taken off just in time to just miss it. He slowed down to normal speed from a distance of five meters and witnessed Zanic stab his lightsabers down onto the pipe and the pile of Force Ice. Zanic had probably thought he had captured Richter and finished him of there, but it was a good try.

“Zanic, I’m over here. That is better, but I suggest trying to trap me for sure before thou art ready to deal the final strike.”

Richter closed his eyes and then felt for Zanic with the Force. There, he would stand meditating and not moving until Zanic had again made an attack.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

(Lol, thank you. It came from advice.)

Zanic took the pipe and threw it at Richter. He then used force Speed to Run over after the pipe. Zanic jumped on top of the pipe and forced it down at Richter. At the last minute, Zanic jumped forward off of the pipe behind Richter. He turned and threw his lightsaber at Richter as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 pm

(Whoever made the advice, make sure to thank him)

Richter could feel the Force being called upon, and felt the power of Force being used through Zanic with his Jedi perception. He opened his eyes and looked up slightly, and saw the metal pipe that fell down coming straight at him. Zanic had managed to jump upon and run on it with blurring speed. His speed was aided by the Force no doubt, so what Richter did in response to this was use Force Grip on the pipe, thus stopping it, and then flipped it up vertically so that Zanic would lose his balance, and then let it down gently at the right edge of the room. Richter waited for Zanic to come behind him before moving but turned as Zanic came over him and then threw one of his lightsaber at him.

“So, learning aren’t we?”

Apparently, Richter was pleased with Zanic’s newly found enthusiasm. As one of Zanic’s lightsabers just left his hand, Richter jumped backwards while keeping his lightsaber in front of him to bat off the lightsaber as it followed him. When he had landed 6 feet back, he made a sidearm motion to strike at the blade and directed back towards Zanic. Richter could have used the Force to liberate this lightsaber from Zanic and handle it himself, but he wasn’t about to go that far yet.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm

When Zanic's lightsaber came back to him, he used force Push on Richter with his left hand and used a mass of force ice when Richter was backed up into the wall, stretching wide and vertically.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Zanic seemed to be quickly working, unlike the pace he was attacking before. When Zanic had returned his lightsaber to himself, Richter felt the Force being released towards him. Richter used his signature defense he had taught another Jedi but still was not well known, using a smaller Force push to go directly at the middle of Zanic’s push, using the kinetic energy to split Zanic’s wave into two smaller waves that were redirected into diagonal directions, allowing Richter to stand by as the waves passed by him from both sides. He felt a little chill behind him.

“I believe I know what thou had planned. Thou art using the Force effectively as far as thou knows about it. With experience, thou will learn more of when to use it.”

Richter turned his head to look back quickly, and glanced at the mass of Force Ice building at the wall far behind him. Quickly, he turned his head back to face Zanic, then took the Makashi defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Zanic ran forward at his opponent. He inserted both lightsabers into the ground and jumped over Belmont. Zanic then jumped up and pulled both lightsabers back to him and used force Ice where Richter was standing. Then Zanic drew up the pipe and force it down onto Richter and then when he reached the ground, he used force Speed running all around Richter who was standing there waiting for the pipe and ice. Zanic used force Ice yet again staining the air around and above the jedi.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Richter just allowed Zanic to approach him, awaiting any attack that might come and to completely deter his efforts. Zanic’s strategy developed into being more complex, as he dug his lightsabers into the ground and used them like a pole to vault into the air. As Zanic leaped into the air, Richter used Force grip to hold the lightsabers in place, putting Zanic into a struggle for the lightsabers. For a second he continued it, and then let go after he began running to his left. It was impeccable timing because Force Ice began to envelop in the area where he was. Zanic was using up his Force powers to use an assault on Richter to finally get at him. The metal pipe again came at him but this time Richter somersaulted over it and then landed on it, only to just spring off on a rolling sideways flip in the air and then landing 5 meters away from that. He noticed Zanic had landed and then disappeared in a blur. Richter meditated and found him running towards him, but he called on the Force to freeze the area where Zanic was running which would cause him to slip and lose his concentration. Zanic’s Force power was starting to wear down since he had been relying on it so much.

“Thou should listen to thy master. He did warn ye to not rely on the Force so much. I feel thy power waning in measure.”

Richter was about ready to start increasing the difficulty of the battle. Now, he would start attacking Zanic, but not before Zanic’s next move.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 pm

(Man, it's like impossible to trap you with lightsabers.)

Zanic walked slowly forward toward Richter. He then got into a sprint quickly and got to the jedi. He stabbed at Richter's stomach with his left lightsaber and quickly sidestepped to the side of the jedi and planted his lightsaber at Belmont's back with his right.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 pm

(Nice aggressive post, but lack of detail caused for fail.)

At last, Zanic had decided to enter close range combat with Richter. With a sprint, Zanic came upon Richter quickly then did a stab move towards Richter’s stomach, but Richter was up to task. Richter put his saber in front of his stomach and the swiped it to the left with it at a diagonal angle as he sidestepped wide to his right, the direction opposite to where Zanic was moving, and he witnessed Zanic try to attack at air. He probably anticipated for Richter to move where he wanted but it didn’t work.

“Zanic, what are ye doing? I am over here.”

Once more, Richter just stood by and allowed Zanic to try again.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Zanic jumped to the side of Richter threw his left lightsaber above Richter and swept at Belmont's feet with his right so that any attempt to jump he would slam into the blade of the lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 pm

(Which side Zanic? For RPing purposes, I will say my right side.)

With the vigor of youth, Zanic did not hesitate to continue his attempt to win over Vegito to gain his approval as become a Jedi Knight. Zanic came about Richter’s right side throwing his left hand lightsaber then came down to the ground and attempted to sweep at Richter’s feet with his right hand saber. To defend this, Richter leaped up and used his lightsaber, being in his right hand now, to strike the lightsaber in a clockwise motion, making it flip over in the air and coming down about 4 feet away from him just before he began somersaulting. At the same time he would be somersaulting over the sweep that Zanic was making that would have struck his feet had he been standing on the ground. Richter landed about 4 paces from Zanic, and he rolled on the ground when he landed another 2 paces from Zanic and then stood up facing towards Zanic.

“Whew, getting feisty are we? It seems thou art getting closer Zanic. Do not fret or fall to despair for not yet succeeding. Anything worth succeeding at is difficult. Show me the guile worthy of Jedi Knight.”

Richter then hardened his face to a serious glance, then took a Djem So offensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Zanic retrieved his lightsaber with force Pull. He then did a backflip landed on the side of the wall, and launched himself at Richter. He sailed over him but he sliced the air where Belmont's head was and landed behind Belmont. Zanic charged forward behind Richter now, and sliced his left lightsaber at Richter's neck and swung his other saber on the other side of Richter's neck. He then kicked with his right foot trying to trip Richter.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Zanic did not disappoint Richter’s challenge on him continuing to push hard at a chance for victory. Zanic had relied less on the Force and more on saber skills, which was preferable for any Jedi to know. When he retrieved his lightsaber, Zanic moved before Richter’s eyes by jumping to the wall and then using it to kick off, using it as a spring of sorts to come at Richter at a high speed. Richter lifted his lightsaber to ward off a possible lightsaber attack that did come. As the lightsaber came to swipe at his head, Richter parried with the appropriate angle that was advantageous to his defensive cause while he knelt on his right knee. He heard Zanic land on his feet behind him, and as a precaution he rolled forward using his arms and as he almost completed his roll Richter saw Zanic’s left hand saber coming off what would have been a strike to his neck. Again, he rolled but using his left hand and stood on his feet as he rolled and quickly turned around.

“Now, defend thyself.”

Richter would now Force Zanic to defend himself while trying to attack. Richter dashed to point blank of Zanic and then used his saber to cover the right side underneath Zanic’s right hand lightsaber but also in a position to parry off the left hand saber. As he swooped his lightsaber to his left he used his left heel to kick at Zanic’s right patella, then follow up with a leap over Zanic attacking overhead with a wheel strike over his head as he went upside down. He would land and then rotate his entire body 180 degrees while striking horizontally with his saber in his right hand aimed at the vertebrae of Zanic.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Zanic kicked at Richter's foot with his right foot blocking the kick. He then brought up his left lightsaber in a horizontal arch to block Richter's second attack. Zanic turned quickly around and brought his right saber down on the incoming lightsaber to bring it to the ground. There he kept is lightsaber pinned to the ground while stabbing with his free saber at Belmont's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 pm

(Very nice. Completely nullified my attack up the last point. Just remember to pay attention to a little more detail.)

Zanic surely was learning how go about the close range combat as they continued. Zanic brought up his foot to block Richter's kick, and as he jumped over to him and made his wheel attack he was able to parry off with his horizontal arch. Conclusively to this, as Richter swung around Zanic was able to strike his lightsaber down and bring it to the ground. Zanic countered with his own attack with Richter seemingly wide open. He made a stab towards Richter's stomach but Richter used Force speed and then used his left leg to kick beneath Zanic's right hand carpals so that the arm would rise and he could use his lightsaber to parry off Zanic's left hand lightsaber by bringing his under the right hand saber and then rising his to strike it up. Richter then shuffled back two paces, and stopped using Force speed.

"Now, again."

Richter smiled, pleased that Zanic was making progress as he continued to make the trial more difficult for the padawan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Trial
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next