Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Trial

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Richter felt his stab motion get blocked, so he used the Force to follow Zanic's movements and then act accordingly. He felt Zanic moved away behind him, so Richter moved off the wall to the right with Force speed and then started circling Zanic from five meters out to get some distance and get around Zanic. Without even knowing it, Richter completely avoided Zanic's attack that was coming for his leg. Whatever Zanic was planning to do behind him obviously was foiled.

"Allright, Zanic, over here."

With the blur of his superior speed, Richter had moved a great distance and behind Zanic before he could know it. Richter used a powerful Force Pull on Zanic to bring him towards him. Zanic would still be facing away from at that time since Richter moved so fast to get around him. He then approached Zanic as he pulled on his body, and then as he came within striking range, he would stop his pull, and then make a 45 degree slash at Zanic's vertabrae with his right hand lightsaber, and then made a sidearm motion towards Zanic after extending his left arm pointing it straight it out to his west. He would use his lightsaber in rotating fashion should Zanic somehow turn about and face him, but attack in the same manner but be attacking at Zanic's sternum with his right hand lightsaber and using his left hand lightsaber the same way but across the front of Zanic's torso.

He would then follow up with a jumping somersault kick, rotating his body backward and with such force as to knock Zanic back. He would use his lightsabers as he lifted himself to get at each particular lightsaber opposite of his. He would follow it up with a Force Throw, throwing Zanic to the far right wall, and then pulling him back to the ground. He would do it hard enough to punish Zanic down, but gentle enough as to not seriously injure him.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Zanic did a back flip while being pulled to kick at Richter, but Richter was walking towards him. He faced Belmont and spun his right lightsaber to block the attack to his vertabrae. Zanic spun his left lightsaber to block both the sternum attack and the torso. Zanic was then kicked back, which he quickly recovered from. Zanic then being thrown used force push on the wall behind him to block his slam against it. Zanic was brought down to the ground now. He got up quickly. He was very tired now. He used the last of his strength to rush at Richter, both of his lightsabers at his sides. He ran at Richter.

"Here I come!" Zanic shouted across the room.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 pm

~As Zanic tried to rush at Richter, Vegito called out loud to him.~

"Zanic, stop now. Come here please, my Padawan learner, and give me your green lightsaber."

~It was time for Vegito to make his decision based on Zanic's performance.~
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 pm

~As Zanic tried to rush at Richter, Vegito called out loud to him.~

"Zanic, stop now. Come here please, my Padawan learner, and give me your green lightsaber."

~It was time for Vegito to make his decision based on Zanic's performance.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Zanic stopped a few feet ahead of Richter and looked at his master intrigued. He walked over and deactivated his right lightsaber and handed Vegito his left one.

"What is it Master?" Zanic asked quietly, for he had a feeling he knew what this was.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:12 pm

~Zanic had an eager look on his face, and now Vegito had made his decision. It was well faught, this trial with the Jedi Knight Richter. He could tell how little more he could teach Zanic at this point.~

"Kneel before me Zanic. I have made a decision that shall be abided by the Jedi Order."

~He took the lightsaber Zanic handed to him, on his request.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Zanic kneeled before Vegito with his head bowed obediently with his right knee on the ground and hands at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Vegito grabbed the lightsaber gently and was ready to knight his loyal Padawan that did so well. In the recognition of his work ethic and persistence to finish, Vegito was glad to bring a new Jedi Knight to the Jedi Order in this way.

"In recognition for your work ethic as a Padawan and the trials and tribulations thereto, I will dub you a Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order, serving the people as you should. Remember the Jedi Codes and Laws, and keep them in your heart. Make them a part of your everyday life, and be ready to lay your life down for the innocent. You are a protector of the peace, Zanic Scorchi, and rise, a Jedi Knight."

Vegito then used the lightsaber's green blade, set to lowest setting, to tap Zanic's left shoulder and then his right shoulder. He then extended his hand to return the lightsaber to Zanic's hands.

"Take this lightsaber, and remember to use it well. The lightsaber is your life. Do not lose it. You are no longer my student. Go, and do as you will. I do have one more errand for you, if you will take it. Seek out the Jedi named Wind. Request a spar from him, because he might have something to teach you that I cannot.

He almost shed a tear because of the pride for the one that was no longer his Padawan. He awaited a reply from Zanic, no longer his student.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Zanic took his lightsaber and stood proudly. He was finally a Jedi Knight.

"Thank you master, I mean Vegito. I will seek the knowledge Wind holds." Zanic said gently. Zanic almost burst out crying, for this would be where his master and him went their seperate ways. "We shall see each other soon friend." Zanic promised.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:23 pm

Richter returned his lightsabers to their proper place on his belt. He walked towards them as Vegito bequeathed Knighthood to Zanic. Proud of this Padawan's accomplished, he wished a farewell before he left. He patted Zanic's right shoulder with his left, and shook it lightly.

"Congratulations, Jedi Knight Zanic. Do us proud. The Jedi Order is in need of good Jedi, for there are few of us left to carry the legacy and the banner of justice."

He noticed that Vegito mentioned the Jedi, Wind, and made a comment on it.

"Indeed, go seek him. He is quite a veteran I hear, and from what I saw I must say so. Seek out the other Jedi too, and learn what ye can from him."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:25 pm

"Thank you for the battle Master Richter. It was an honor." Zanic said.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Richter wiped his brow, for sweat came upon it. He had a great workout, testing the new Jedi's skills. He had much to learn, but he had learned much it seemed.

"I enjoyed this trial of thine. It was the first one that made me work hard, a little. It isn't easy trying to pace thyself while trying to test the other. An honor it was, Zanic, and I am sure we will cross paths, perhaps very soon."

Richter then turned and departed from the doors of the docking bay, and disappeared into the dusk for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:32 pm

~Vegito smiled and gave a farewell to Richter.~

"Thank you for coming Richter. I am glad I called you for this."

~He turned to Zanic, asking him what he would do now.~

"Now that you are a Jedi Knight, what will you do for now?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Zanic watched him go.

"I am going to go to see the Jedi named Wind. I guess this is goodbye Vegito. Thank you for training me." Zanic said.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:36 pm

"That is good. Now go find him, if you can. But make sure to help others when they need it, if you come across them. There is no rush to find him. He may just come and find you. Good bye and may the Force be with you. Come see if you can."

~Glad that Zanic had passed the trial, Vegito smiled, bowed, and turned around, and went to pursue other matters now that this one was complete.~

(The End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Trial   Coruscant: Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Trial
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4