Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Otto Voss sat quietly in a corner table in a crowded cantina on Coruscant. It was smoke filled and smelled of booze. He of course had to keep his mind sharp at the moment. He was waiting for someone, and the less attention he drew to himself, the better. The next thing he knew a man in a black cloak approached the table and sat down.

Man In Black Cloak: "Ah, Mandalore, so nice to finally see you in person. You look like a strapping young lad. How old are you? 19? 20?" The man chuckled beneath the cloak. Rather loudly at that.

Otto: "Listen here, you better tell me where I can find those Mandalorians or your head will be parting from your body. You get me?" Otto was becoming angry. First of all he felt more vulnerable without his crimson red Neo-Crusader armor. But thats not truly what was bothering him. The problem with him was how we was going to unite the clans of Mandalorians under one banner. His banner. He also felt unnerved. Like someone was watching him.

M.I.B.C: "Well, 'Mandalore', you could find them..." The man looked up, pausing, as though he had this all planned out. Like he was waiting on something. But what? Otto would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 pm

((As much as I hate doing this: the current RP takes place after the one I'm currently in with this character.))

Receiving the details about a bounty worth quite a bit of credits, Breanna decided to head out and track this man down. Given an approximate of where he was located she decided she would check out the local cantina in the neighborhood. Often they attracted any one who would earn them self a bounty.Upon entering she had both hands resting on her WESTAR-34s, however did not have them drawn. Simply glancing around she searched for the description of whoever she was suppose to capture.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 am

Otto looked up quickly and noticed a woman standing there, scanning the room. Otto decided he would sit there, if she was looking for him after all she would approach. He looked over the little table the man in the black cloak. "You better get outta here now. Quickly." The man nodded and dashed to the door and before Otto knew it, the man was gone. That may possibly bring attention his way, but he wasn't worried, he was a Mandalorian. He could handle a lot more than other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Scanning the face of each person in the cantina her eyes eventually fell upon a man sitting casually at the bar, though last she looked a rather oddly cloaked man was there. Now he appeared to have left, somewhat curious. Not specifically the fact that he had left, but the fact he arrived and then left in a cloak. Like a poor attempt at appearing unsuspicious, however meeting every stereotype of what an unsuspicious person should be. So they end up in fact looking far more suspicious than they had hoped for. But shrugging off she then caught the appearance of one man who was previously talking with the hooded man, seeming somewhat familiar. Though she shrugged it off noticing he also resembled the description given to her. As vague as it was.

Deciding that drawing her weapons abruptly and telling him to follow her wouldn't be the best to achieve this bounty. So instead she sat down a few seats to his left. Her hands moving away from her blasters as she then ordered a glass of water.

Though not directly staring at him, she was taking note of his position. Thinking of how she should go about this. If he didn't get up and move to leave, she would have to think of an easier way. Though preferring if he did move to leave, so she could corner him. As the bounty required him alive, she had to make sure not to damage the goods too much.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 am

Otto looked to his left. A fairly attractive woman had sat down next to him., seems it was his lucky day. "Hello Miss, ya know, this is a rough place. Why don't I take you somewhere safe?" There was one thing that was Otto's weakness. Women. He loved them, could never have too many women. He noticed she ordered a glass of water. "Bartender, bring me a water too. Put hers on my tab." Otto said slyly. He then looked over at the woman. "So, what brings here? I mean your obviously not getting drunk and a cantina on Coruscant isn't exactly the best place to clear your head."

After saying that, it dawned on him. She was the one who made him feel like he was being watched. 'Maybe it's paranoia, I mean, Mandalorians aren't exactly well liked.' If anything were to break out, he would have to use an ashtray or a bottle, not so he could make it like a bar fight, no, he didn't bring any weapons on him. He waited for the woman to answer. Anxiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

Slightly grinning as he mentioned taking her somewhere safe, she had half a mind to punch him now since he apparently thought she needed help here. Though that was most likely just the fact that Mandalorian woman were given the same training as the men, and were to fight alongside them if they didn't have a family already. She over the years she had grown touchy' to that. However she decided it would be best is she played along. Though first taking the water she took a small drink from it before turning to him.

"My husband told me to wait for him when he ran off with another woman..."

She could tell he was one of the types to find that for some reason he needed to protect woman. So she would play on that to get him out of the cantina.

"I think someone...was following me. I'm really hesitant to leave, otherwise I wouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 am

Otto let his face do the talking. He knew something was up. "Well sweetheart, forget him. Lets go to my place. Its just around the corner." That's all he needed to say as he got up from the bar and walked towards the door. He knew she would be right behind him. If not, he would simply just leave the planet and head back to Dxun. But if she did, either she would attack him outside or actually follow him to some random house. Either way it'll work out for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:30 am

"Well, alright."

As he got up and moved to the door she downed her water, and then stood up. She couldn't attack him here otherwise she would start a panic, or even worse a bar-fight. Both she would like to avoid. Pushing off from her seat she then headed to the door behind him. Waiting until they turned the corner and walked for about ten minutes she then decided it was the best time to now attack. Drawing both her WESTAR-34 blaster pistols she pointed them simultaneously at his back.

"A Mandalorian woman never needs help."

Sighing lightly, she spoke again.

"I believe you're my bounty. Come with me quietly, and you won't have to suffer being shot by a weapon deadly at close range."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:36 am

Otto dropped his jaw sligtly. He turned around slowly. "Don't get jumpy Miss. But, did you say you were Mandalorian? What clan? I ask because, well, Im Mandalorian too. Mandalore actually. Clan Ka'ra." He grinned. She wouldn't attack him. But he had become a little intrigued by her being a Mandalorian.

"What's your name sweetie?" Otto was a little dumbfounded but he had to know about her. She looked unbelieveably familiar but he couldn't but his finger on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:44 am

He is the Mandalore? She knew someone from her clan that had claimed the Mandalore title in the small war they had recently. This was confirmed when he mentioned what clan he was from. Sighing she holstered her weapons once more, since she wouldn't attack her own Mandalore or any other Mandalorian for that matter. Despite how high the credits were. Though she would have to find out information on whoever made the bounty so she could in turn kill them...

"I'm also from clan Ka'ra, name's Breanna."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:56 am

He was shocked to hear the news. "Whhhaaa-Breanna? Its me, Otto! I can't believe it. I thought Id never see you again." Otto was overwhelmed with emotions.

"I just can't believe it. Ive missed you. I think about everyone on Dxun everyday. But for some reason, you more so." He grinned at her. "So, how have you been? Making credits by being a bounty hunter I see. I personally think you could be doing so much more. I mean, I can understand it sharpens your skills when you get a dangerous bounty, but if your going to be killing civilians there is really no honor there. But all that aside, what are you going to do now without your bounty?" Otto sighed a little. He wondered where he would go from here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 pm

She decided not to respond to the majority of his comments, simply increase her grin as he mentioned his name. She surely remembered him now. Though he was older now so she at first didn't recognize him completely. Fortunately he was wanted alive, and not dead. Otherwise she would have shot him a long time ago.

"Well, I'm going to of course kill whoever wants you dead. Someone who wants the Mandalore dead is obviously an issue that must be taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 pm

"Well then. Shall we? You lead the way darling." He grinned a massive grin and began to walk. Hoping she would lead the way. "Come on now. Catch up. Oh and mind if I use one of those blasters? Might be easier." He laughed and stopped to wait on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm

"I do mind actually."

Tossing him one of her blasters regardless though, she stepped up behind him and then quickly ahead of him. Deciding she would track down whoever made the bounty by first finding the bounty collector. The sly little Rodian that was located within one of the more shady cantinas in the lower city.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 pm

"So were headed through the Undercity eh? Well this will be a blast huh Breanna? Almost like being in a concrete Dxun, only the wild beasts are thugs that will do anything for money. Other than that, completley the same." Otto began to smile at her. He knew this would be an ok day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...   Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Sittin' at a bar...
Page 1 of 1