Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tournament Idea

Go down 
+3
The Dark Scythe
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Quote :
The Padawan wouldn't get his/her ass (donkey? Laughing ) kicked nearly as hard, but like you said, it still wouldn't be even. The Kaiburr crystal, by no means, makes someone invincible, but it gives them an advantage they would otherwise not have. Of course, it still all depends on the skill of the RPer.

Yes, quite. Someone who doesn't know how to use such an item correctly, such a thing would prove useless. Still, in capable hands, like your character or some other, would have fun with it.

Quote :
CountDooku had one. So did Redack. It would need limits, of course, just like every other Superweapon.

So they did have something like that. I just had no idea how powerful such a weapon really was. I have to brush up on my SW knowledge. I fell behind. Embarassed

What kind of credit prize would seem reasonable?
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:36 pm

I'd say about 500k-1mil, depending on what the shops are selling, and the prices. Right now, the only shop open right now is the staff's shop for newbs.

Someone else needs to bring back their old shops. *hinthint*
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:42 pm

Wow, you guys like that much money to be a prize? Nice.

I've got a shop. I completely forgot about it. Too bad I didn't make a web page for it, so I lost track of my available inventory. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

That's a rather a large credit prize. o.O; Should make everyone fight just a bit more harder.

Last edited by Ashaiya on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting typos.)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 pm

If people want it, they will come for it. This might be good.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:56 pm

The crystal and holocron are petty tempting.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Of course. Whoever wins, might even be able to use it to kickstart their own company.
But, I just set it high because I imagine the better ships, goods, etc. would cost more than the bare essentials sold at the newb shop.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 pm

I could be a ref... should a dispute arise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 am

Kaiburr crystal was tempting... holocron too, but what type of holocron?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 am

Like Belial said, a holocron that would teach some special Force powers you couldn't learn anywhere else except through another Master who knows it.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:49 am

As much I like the ideas, what about a weapon for a prize too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 am

I could also ref if necessary. Wink
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 am

I think we can all agree that Lancer is trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 am

Lancer would be cool, but don't you join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

Well, the last time I fought...was probably way back in the Coruscant tower when Palîn attacked. And I didn't actually get to get into the whole lightsaber battle because Fenrir came and zapped us with lightning and the tower collapsed. So it's been a loooooong time, and I don't think I could give my best effort without getting up to speed on the RPing/fighting group. Also, I'm kinda with Terand...I prefer a good RP to a fight, though I'm not gonna shy away from a battle if necessary. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:24 pm

white lancer wrote:
Well, the last time I fought...was probably way back in the Coruscant tower when Palîn attacked. And I didn't actually get to get into the whole lightsaber battle because Fenrir came and zapped us with lightning and the tower collapsed. So it's been a loooooong time, and I don't think I could give my best effort without getting up to speed on the RPing/fighting group. Also, I'm kinda with Terand...I prefer a good RP to a fight, though I'm not gonna shy away from a battle if necessary. Very Happy

Fenrir was trying to help us because he had a grudge against Palin. My character was able to make a truce with him so he tried to stop her. It didn't go as well as planned. The tower collapsed because Yuna Tribal betrayed the Jedi. Hey, how about that spar?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:30 pm

I now wish to eat Yuna alive for that. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:

lol!

You still want to spar, Richard? Haha, fine, but perhaps we should wait until the weekend. I've got class in an hour and after that I've gotta start studying for my midterm tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:44 pm

white lancer wrote:
Mark Kenobi wrote:

lol!

Pfft.

You still want to spar, Richard? Haha, fine, but perhaps we should wait until the weekend. I've got class in an hour and after that I've gotta start studying for my midterm tomorrow.

I'll try to be on chap, but I cannot even guarantee myself anything.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 pm

No one can guarantee anything in this world. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:27 pm

What kind of weapon? Pretty much every normal weapon can be bought, or made.
Unless you're talking about something like the Scepter of Ragnos, Naga Sadow's sword, or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:18 am

Perhaps he wants something rare or hard to get, like those items.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Allright ladies and gentlemen, I wish for ye all to give any ideas thee might have before I start counting heads for the tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Stadium of GREECE!! Like Athens...
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Actually, we need a SW setting. But, tis a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next