Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tournament Idea

Go down 
+3
The Dark Scythe
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Fighting is half the fun of RPing, thou shouldst know that.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Never did like fighting. Leisure RPs are more my thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Richter Belmont wrote:
Terand and tnu. Try to get one of them.

Why thank you Desra, but all I wish for right now is for you to set a prize or an idea at least. I don't want to give anything that might be illegal.

Belial created the forum? Suspect What happened to him?

After the forum died down, he just went inactive. He's stayed inactive since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Terand, you're inventive! You could be a good opponent.

Hey, why not turn this into one big RP so we can use all of our characters? With limits, of course.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Just as long as there is no IC consequences, I'm in.
But what would be the prize?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 pm

No idea really. It'd have to be something worth while, that someone couldn't just get while RPing at any time.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:38 pm

The winner gets a night on the town with Ashaiya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Psh, I'm easy. The prize has to be difficult to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:43 pm

And the following day in her bed. <_< >_>
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Score with Desra's daughter?
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Or we could all go pedo, and go for Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Err, I like my girls... human. >> I've never been a fan of furries.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Same here. Plus I prefer them grown and filled out. 8 P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:46 am

No pedos for me! *hides*
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 am

You guys should have a ref... should for some reason a dispute come up.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:53 am

Oh yeah, a ref sounds good, but only for disputes that can't be settled on the participants alone, unless other JS tournaments were done differently.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Lord Belial wrote:
Just as long as there is no IC consequences, I'm in.
But what would be the prize?

Belial my good chap, how are ye?

I was thinking the prize over, but I want Desra to approve it first. I was thinking the prize would be threefold. It would consist of a weapon or saber crystal, a space vessel of sorts (Star Destroyer, Dreadnaught, or something else), and a fairly significant amount of credits. Would 100,000 be too much or to little? For the loser of the final round, a consolation would be in order.

I'm still thinking over all the rules, but I beg for more input from thee all first.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:42 pm

How about a choice between a Kaiburr crystal or a Holocron?

Kaiburr Crystals are powerful, they increase Force potency, and they work wonders for a lightsaber. They're not overly cheap, either. They're normally off-limits, but it would make a good prize.

They would also win the opportunity to open a unique Holocron, giving them one of two opportunities: A, one unique Force Power (such as my Force Wind or Skor's Force Inferno for Dark Side, or something else for Light Side [not too knowledgeable on advanced Light Side powers]); Or B, the knowledge as to how to build something unique, like the Sun Crusher or Dark Reaper. That way, there is something in it for non-Force users.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Kaiburr crystal? Is there also truly a crystal known as a Solaris crystal? It sure is a good suggestion, one I have been looking for. I thank thee for it. Cool

Yes, a Holocron revealing rare Force powers and hard to find knowledge is certainly something worthwhile. Perhaps we could have the prize vary on the winner's character. A Sun Crusher? Twisted Evil BTW, what is a Dark Reaper?
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:01 pm

There would have have to be restrictions on both, of course.
The Kaiburr crystal's inherent healing powers would not be allowed in battle, because that's simply cheating. It would have to be used to make the lightsaber stronger (able to cut through things easier and with less resistance), and it would allow the user more stamina, endurance, and a larger Force Pool, regardless of rank and experience.

The holocron would only be usable by the person who won it. So, let's say Scythe won the tournament, and wanted to learn Sith Alchemy. However, he was then killed by Desra, and she wants to learn it. She wouldn't be able to, because the holocron wouldn't work for her. Also, it can only be used for ONE power. The only way for Scythe to pass on the knowledge is if he personally teaches it to an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:03 pm

Also, this is the Dark Reaper. It's a Dark Side superweapon.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm

Thanks for the input on that. The crystal would allow even a padawan to even a playing field a Sithlord, would it? Of course, I'm not saying it would completely even the field, but it would allow the padawan to keep up?

Quote :
The holocron would only be usable by the person who won it.

Yes, I get that. It is the kind of rule that is quite staunch on other Star Wars sites, but I give thanks for the reminder.

Quote :
Also, this is the Dark Reaper. It's a Dark Side superweapon.

affraid That type of weapon would cause some holy hell!
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Richter Belmont wrote:
Thanks for the input on that. The crystal would allow even a padawan to even a playing field a Sithlord, would it? Of course, I'm not saying it would completely even the field, but it would allow the padawan to keep up?
The Padawan wouldn't get his/her ass kicked nearly as hard, but like you said, it still wouldn't be even. The Kaiburr crystal, by no means, makes someone invincible, but it gives them an advantage they would otherwise not have. Of course, it still all depends on the skill of the RPer.

Quote :
affraid That type of weapon would cause some holy hell!
CountDooku had one. So did Redack. It would need limits, of course, just like every other Superweapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next