Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tournament Idea

Go down 
+3
The Dark Scythe
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Well, Richter (or is it Richard?) was PMing me about how we may want to attempt a forum tournament. Now unfortunately I'm not all that sure what he specifically meant about rules and such, but I'm assuming the general idea is a small tournament for people to face each other in.

Whomever wins moves on, while the loser obviously doesn't. But the question is:

Would anyone here be interested in a forum tournament?

I'd direct all questions about anything specific of the tournament to Richter.

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting typos.)
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 pm

OOC, ye all may know me as Richard O'Connel. The rules may be discussed to be within a certain space or no boundary. It may be beneficial to those wishing to hone their RPing battle skills for a prize and without danger to their character. Everything to win and nothing to lose (except for the chance to advance and to gain the prize).
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:01 am

I like the sound of that...

Dawn vs Ashaiya= cat fight.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 am

Well that's one person. Now just need to see if anyone else is interested in the idea.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:44 am

Maybe Terand? Or I could ask some people on the outside and see if they like it...
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:46 am

Terand doesn't really like to fight much. I believe he prefers a quality RP.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:49 am

Mind if I ask some friends? Don't worry, they have strict no-god-mod rules.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 am

I suppose. Will they also be joining Jedi Sith?

An' will they know that strictly only Star Wars related weaponry is available?
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 am

Well, if you know ss4gamemaster, he doe read the rules. But might need to have a chat with Neon...
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 am

Well show 'em both this website for Jedi Sith rules:

http://www.freewebs.com/jedi_sith/
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:09 am

If they take it into their small male minds to reply...
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 pm

I'm game for it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:21 pm

OCC: I am good for this.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 pm

What prize did you have in mind Ashaiya?
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Vegito Rikhard wrote:
What prize did you have in mind Ashaiya?

Ask Richter, since this was for the most part his idea.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Scythe, a 19 year old can shatter your spine, and you say 'I'm good for this?'

Lol, I guess you are though...
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:55 pm

New Icon is Dusk. Making human image on paper...
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Quote :

He told me he left it up to you.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Vegito Rikhard wrote:
Quote :

He told me he left it up to you.

Odd, since he never told me that. Well I'll make it official.

Because this is Richter's idea, all ideas are strictly his. Decisions about rules and so forth should come from him, and any questions about such should also be directed to him.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:50 pm

He may have suggested it, but I don't think he wants to be in charge of such things, unless of course he did it on purpose for....well I don't know. Since you are the creator of the forum, shouldn't you be in charge of at least setting something about it?
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Oh great, now I have to deal with this. When I introduced this idea, I did it for the purpose of sparking some interest and blood into the forum, and I was hoping Desra would take charge. At the very least, Desra, could you at least set the precedent of making a worthwhile prize for us to get?

In large, I think we need at least six participants to make it worthwhile.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Vegito Rikhard wrote:
He may have suggested it, but I don't think he wants to be in charge of such things, unless of course he did it on purpose for....well I don't know. Since you are the creator of the forum, shouldn't you be in charge of at least setting something about it?

Actually, Belial is the creator of the forum. I just got the password after he became inactive.

Quote :
Oh great, now I have to deal with this. When I introduced this idea, I did it for the purpose of sparking some interest and blood into the forum, and I was hoping Desra would take charge. At the very least, Desra, could you at least set the precedent of making a worthwhile prize for us to get?

In large, I think we need at least six participants to make it worthwhile.

An' very well, I suppose I'll help. Perhaps a dual-running of it? I'd rather not take the responsibilities of the entire idea.
Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Vegito, Ashaiya, Richter, Dawn, and Scythe... so close.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:58 pm

Terand and tnu. Try to get one of them.

Why thank you Desra, but all I wish for right now is for you to set a prize or an idea at least. I don't want to give anything that might be illegal.

Belial created the forum? Suspect What happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Desra has already said it. I don't really care for fighting so chances of me joining are slim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Idea   A Tournament Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tournament Idea
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next