Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Idea How To Keep People Coming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

An Idea How To Keep People Coming Empty
PostSubject: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Well, some of you may have seen Lancer's tournament-type posts on GT. In the forums Star Wars, Music, and I believe Middle Earth. I noticed that they got people wanting to come back to check the post and vote for their favorite character/band. So I was thinking, perhaps Lancer could post another one of those tournaments (pretty much the same one in the Star Wars forum) here. It got me to keep returning to the Star Wars forum to vote my characters up, and help make sure $$$TorrieWilson$$$ didn't make Padme win.

So, what'cha' think? Could be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:48 am

Sounds like a good idea...I could certainly do that. I would do it tonight, but I don't have a list of the characters, so I'd have to spend a little more time making sure I remember most of them. For the most part, the tournaments I posted (in all three forums Desra mentioned) managed to keep people interested, so it could work! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:28 am

Alright, that's understandable. But...make sure you add Quinlan Vos. xD He's awesome.

Quinlan Vos
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 pm

I like this idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:27 pm

lol Torrie......... heh heh she was funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:49 am

SW characters or JS chars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:57 am

Star Wars characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:46 am

Okay, I know that right now we don't seem to have a problem with keeping people here, but I'd like to start playing games like this. I've been working on setting up a new Elimination Game, and I quickly decided that just one game would be insanely large and would take WAY too long. So...I've divided the characters up into 5 categories: Jedi, Sith, Pilots, Politicians/Military Leaders, and Miscellaneous. The Jedi group is by far the largest, with the Sith group being the smallest. Right now I have these characters in each of the categories...

Jedi: Aayla Secura, Adi Gallia, Alema Rar, Anakin Solo, Bastila Shan, Ben Skywalker, Cilghal, Corran Horn, Danni Quee, Dorsk 81, Eelysa, Ganner Rhysode, Gantoris, Ikrit, Izal Was, Jacen Solo, Jaden Korr, Jaina Solo, Joruus C'Baoth, Kam Solusar, Kenth Hamner, Keyan Farlander, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kirana Ti, Kit Fisto, Kyle Katarn, Kyp Durron, Lowbacca, Luke Skywalker, Lusa, Lyric, Mace Windu, Mara Jade Skywalker, Miko Reglia, Nelani, Nomi Sunrider, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Octa Ramis, Plo Koon, Qui-Gon Jinn, Quinlan Vos, Raynar Thul, Saba Sebatyne, Shaak Ti, Sifo-Dyas, Streen, Tahiri Veila, Tekli, Tenal Ka, Tesar Sebatyne, Tionne Solusar, Tresina Lobi, Tyria Sarkin, Ulic Qel-Droma, Valin Horn, Vima-Da-Boda, Vodo Siosk-Bass, Wurth Skidder, Yaddle, Yoda, Zekk

Sith/Dark Jedi: Ajunta Paul, Asajj Ventress, Brakiss, Count Dooku, Darth Bane, Darth Malak, Darth Maul, Darth Plagueis, Darth Revan, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, Jerec, Kueller, Lomi Plo, Lumiya, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Tamith Kai, Vilas, Welk

Pilots: Anni Capstan, Aril Nunb, Baljos Arnjak, Bhindi Drayson, Biggs Darklighter, Bror Jace, Chewbacca, Dash Rendar, Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, Droma, Elassar Targon, Elrisi Dlarit, Fenig Nabon, Garik "Face" Loran, Gavin Darklighter, Han Solo, Hohass "Runt" Ekwesh, Inyri Forge, Jagged Fel, Jek Porkins, Kell Tainer, Lando Calrissian, Lara Notsil/Gara Petothel, Myn Donos, Nawara Ven, Pash Cracken, Peckhum, Qorl, Soontir Fel, Tal'dira, Tycho Celchu, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, Wedge Antilles, Wes Janson

Politicians/Military Leaders: Admiral Ackbar, Admiral Daala, Admiral Niathal, Admiral Ozzel, Admiral Pallaeon, Admiral Sien Sovv, Admiral Traest Kre'fey, Bail Organa, Borsk Fey'lya, Boss Nass, Cal Omas, Chancellor Valorum, Commander Cody, Fyor Rodan, Garm Bel Iblis, General Crix Madine, General Grievous, General Rieekan, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Grand Moff Tarkin, Jan Dodonna, Jar Jar Binks, Kunra, Lon Shevu, Moff Fliry Vorru, Mon Mothma, Nas Choka, Niuk Niuv, Nolaa Tarkona, Nom Anor, Nute Gunray, Onimi, Padmé Amidala, Prince Isolder, Prince Xizor, Princess Leia, Pwoe, Shimmra Jamaane, Ta'a Chume, Thrackan Sal-Solo, Tsavong Lah, Viqi Shesh, Warlord Zsinj, Ysanne Isard

Miscellaneous: Allana, Aurra Sing, Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Booster Terrik, Borborygmus Gog, Bossk, C-3P0, Dannik Jerriko, Dengar, DV-9, Em Teedee, Evir Derricote, Ghitsa Dodger, Greedo, Hal Horn, Iella Wessiri, IG-88, Jabba the Hutt, Jabitha, Jango Fett, Lobot, Mammon Hoole, Mirax Terrik, Mirta Gev, Nen Yim, R2-D2, Rukh, Sebulba, Shmi Skywalker, Talon Karrde, Tash Arranda, Vergere, Watto, Winter, World Brain, Zak Arranda, Zam Wesell, Zonama Sekot, Zuckuss

I tried to make it comprehensive, including every character that made a major impact in a book series or in the movies. I may end up dividing the Jedi into Old Republic and New Jedi Order, but I'd really rather not, if I can help it.

I'd like to have as many characters as possible in this game, so if you have any suggestions, by all means, give them to me! Just make sure they've played a fairly significant role in a book or series or movie. I might move some of the Jedi into the Sith column; any suggestions for changes of category will be appreciated as well! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 am

Ah ah AH!!!!! To... much... star wars... *brain explodes in impressive fireball* Yay more star wars!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 am

You ought to add Darth Malak to the Sith/Dark Jedi.

Along with Darth Nihilius, Darth Traya, and Darth Sion.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:22 am

Galen Marik or whatever that fella's name from Force Unleashed as well. He was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Ahsoka Tano. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:22 pm

Added all those suggestions onto my list. Any other suggestions/big names I missed?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:41 am

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 am

I didn't see the Master of the Rule of Two there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:30 pm

That was Darth Bane, wasn't it? He's up there.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 pm

That's it. Okay, I see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea How To Keep People Coming   An Idea How To Keep People Coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea How To Keep People Coming
Page 1 of 1