Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since I haven't made an intro yet.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Empty
PostSubject: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Thou all know me as Richter Belmont IC, but Richard O'Connel the merry chap from Merry Ol' London. I now take residence on in the eastern time zone of the United States. I will show ye all my RP credentials so that thou can know a little more about myself. Whether or not ye take interest is thy own choice.

Castlevania RPG dungeons: Active from 2000-2006, and I was there from 2003 till it closed. After I was there for awhile (3 months if I remember right), I was noticed and made moderator after a year. I knew the system very well and when the Administrator knew he could handle no more because of the obligations in his life, he nominated me and a few others to replace him. I declined the invitation since I knew I couldn’t keep with it, and the others said the same. Since no other worthy replacement could be found to his satisfaction, the site closed about April 2006.

People thou all can ask about this:

masterbelmonts@yahoo.com (my mentor)

DarkLordDrac@yahoo.com (The creator but I don't know if you can call him on this anymore)

ryuevan@yahoo.com (I think I remembered this right)

Vegito was there too, but called by another name.

Gametalk, Jedi/Sith: I have been watching gametalk since change over into the millenium, but I just joined as an active member in the summer of 2007 after over 4 years of watching the place grow and then ebb on and off. The Jedi/Sith forum was built up from the Xbox forum on the Obi-Wan game. I never RPed on the X-box forum.

Star Wars Echoes: I joined last December on z11 echoes if I remember right. I introduced my character on Naboo with the title called Twilit Lake. I moved to another thread on the same planet and battled Vexas. Sadly, we never finished. On the latest Echoes, I believed I just started to have a worthy role before its tragic end earlier last year.

Star Wars Continuum: Active from 2000-2005, and I found the place in 2001. After 13 months, I was made a moderator there. I grew away after finding the Castlevania forum, but I remained active enough. I found it strange that it closed much like Star Wars Echoes did back in the 2007 winter. I am considering to join the A Knight's Tale forum where many of Echoes RPers went.

Star Fantasy: The site was created on January of 2006. During the summer, the place was just bustling with activity even though we had only 22 active members out of 65. There was a whole lot of spamming, chatting, and yes, a whole lot of RPing. Even those who were entirely new to RPing grew up at an impeccable rate to RP as though they were long and accomplished RPers. They have the creator of the forum to thank for that. Now, three years later, it has turned into something of ghost town, due to college and other demands and obligations of life. I became a Co-Admin in December 2006.

Not all of this information is 100% accurate but it is pretty close.

Richard O'Connel
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey Richard. Haven't seen you in a while.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Me neither. Hey Zanic, look at this showoff.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Ya I know right?
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Sooner or later, it had to happen. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 pm

All the other times were just the calm before the storm then? ;o
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Quote :
Sooner or later, it had to happen

Yeah right.

Quote :

What the showoff show? Is that is Desra?
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Vegito Rikhard wrote:
Quote :
Sooner or later, it had to happen

Yeah right.

Quote :

What the showoff show? Is that is Desra?

It did have to happen. I could no longer resist. My ego demanded it. Since I haven't made an intro yet..... 607712

Desra must know.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

It knows no bounds.

Must know what?
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:19 am

Richter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah, him. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Hey, its me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 pm

No it's not. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 am

He's right. I see him. He's probably getting full of himself.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Who does not, at one time or another? cheers
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 pm

I know I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 am

We all do I think.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm

But none here better than me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 pm

What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I haven't made an intro yet.....   Since I haven't made an intro yet..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I haven't made an intro yet.....
Page 1 of 1