Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naboo - A Change of Scenery

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Naboo - A Change of Scenery Empty
PostSubject: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 pm

It hadn't been too long since Terand gained his newest Padawan. He had decided to take her to Naboo to begin her training and to take in the sights. he YT-1930 ship entered the atmosphere with a course set for a small city. After a quick stop for supplies, Terand headed for the Lake Country. Here they would begin their training.

Exiting the ship, Terand carried a small crate fill with old junk parks from his workshop. He sported his usual plain brown pants, black boots, and whit shirt with his weapons belt hanging over his shoulder with his lightsabers attached. Setting both the crate and his weapons belt down, he waited for Ashaiya to join him while taking in the view of the waterfalls feeding the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand ate my Lucky Charms.   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 pm

During that quick stop for supplies, she had taken the time to quickly buy some new clothing for herself. Since she was sick of wearing her armor constantly, she wanted to feel a little lighter. Returning to the ship in time to see Terand return, he once again set co-ordinates and soon they were off once more. But soon enough the ship once again landed and stepping down the loading ramp she found herself looking at a waterfall. A lake beneath, and connecting to it. As well plant-life. Oh how she missed this while she was on Coruscant.

Wearing newly bought tan, loose-fitted cargo pants and a simple white tight-fitted sleeveless top that reaches down to her waist. Due to the top being so tight it was currently see-through, however she has white bandages wrapped around her around her breast and rib-cage. She was currently barefoot, and had white bandages wrapped around her forearms. Her light brown hair once more in a pony-tail.

Turning around to look at Terand, she looked at the crate he was carrying.

"What's that stuff for?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Yes I did. They were magicly delicious too. 8 P   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 pm

"This is for your training."

Reaching into the crate, Terand searched for something that wasn't too small but not too large and heavy either. Spotting an end cap to a pipe, Terand tossed it over Ashaiya while grabbing another for himself.

"You have already learned of your connection to the Force. Now you will learn to manipulate it for your needs. Calm your mind and control the Force around your pipe cap to make it float. Feel the energy and connect with it like so."

Looking down at the cap in the palm of his hand, Terand reached into the Force to make the object float from his hand. Slowly the end cap moved away from his body and then back to the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: There was ecstasy in them.   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 pm

Catching the pipe-cap in her right hand, she looked at briefly before placing her attention back on Terand.

"I'll try, however I don't see it being easy."

Focusing on the pipe-cap, she wasn't necessarily sure how to do this. It's not every day that someone asks you to make an object float through a telekinetic means. In fact...this was the first time. But pushing those thoughts away she once again focused her concentration on the object, directing the Force towards it. She knew she was succeeding so far, in focusing the Force at least. She didn't quite know why she was successful, or what she was doing precisely to be successful.

Imagining in a way, that it was floating she noticed it shaking slightly. Well she was doing something right, she just needed to apply more focus now. Jumping slightly, she saw the cap jump a few inches. Not expecting that she once again applied more focus, and then sort of split it. So instead of simply making it jump, she made it jump then hover.

"Hah, I did it. ...Did not expect to be so succe-"

Her sentence was cut off when the cap dropped back into her palm.

"...Of course, there's room for practice and improvement. But I've got the technique, I just need to practice it."

Causing it to hover once more a few inches above her palm. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: o_O   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 pm

"What you have just learned is a combination of Force push and pull. This move requires both concentration and a line of sight to the object you wish to move. Now try again and keep your focus on the end cap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What did you think made them so magical? ;D   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Nodding, she decided to try and focus more on the pull aspect of this. Raising her arm a full length's way, she then let go of the cap. Allowing gravity to pull it down, she then quickly focused once more. Using the same technique from when she made it push, she now reversed it so instead of pushing it away. She would pull it back. The bottle cap abruptly stopped in mid-air and was quickly pulled back up into her palm. She was getting use to this now, and hopefully with a bit more practice she would be able to do it with a bit more ease.

Continuing her little exercise for a couple more minutes, she was beginning to become pretty good with it. Deciding to change it up a little bit, she glanced at Terand smiling and without hesitation she tossed the cap up into the air and with a Force Push tossed the cap towards him. May as well have a little fun, while she practiced.

"Push it back to me!"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Terand looked up just in time to see the end cap fly towards him. With quick reflexes, his hand flew up before the item and it stopped in mid air. This would make a good exercise to train her new Force power. Pushing the pipe cap back to her, he also sent his own flying towards her.

"Push them away."

Looking back down to the crate, Terand made a few more parts float up in front of him for the next round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Using Force Push once again, she sent the cap far up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Just as Ashaiya sent the caps flying into the air, Terand sent three more items flying towards her. One was aimed to hit her in the left shin, the second aimed for her stomach, and the third sent for her right shoulder, each respectively hitting in order after the other.

Looking up, Terand used slight hand signals to stop the two end caps in mid air before pulling them back down towards his Padawan to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: u r dah liar D;   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Registering the three new caps that were pushed out towards her, she allowed her martial arts reflexes to take over. For the one that was aimed for her shin she quickly turned her body to the left, so she was on the right of the object, timing it she then stepped down on the object. Trapping it under her foot. Because of she moved the one that was aimed towards her stomach would simply fly by, however using her left hand she used a combination of Pull and Push to stop it and keep it in midair. Finally raising her right hand she stopped the last object. All of this taking a matter of seconds.

Raising her foot off the object she allowed her left hand to release it's combination of Pull, and Push. Causing it to fall to the ground as well, but quickly using the same hand sent both objects up into the air as well. Along with the one she stopped with her right hand, so that they would intercept the ones coming down on her. Though she took a moment to take another step back so when they did inevitably fall, she wouldn't be hit. After all...that'd look a bit stupid after that.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: u lie   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:01 pm

It seemed Ashaiya was learning quick. This was good. Now Terand could kick things up a level. picking up the crate, he tossed it's entire contents out on the ground and used the force to surround his Padawan as the other items hit the ground.

"Good, now use the force to feel where they'll come from."

just after he spoke, Terand used the Force to pull a small pipe from behind Ashaiya towards the back of her right knee while also sending and other cap towards her from the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:58 am

A girl watches them from a tree. She immediately tries to calm herself. She concentrates only on breathing, living. She feels fluid and opens her eyes. She feels everything around her. When the people below her move, she feels a strange shiver.

"Force..."

Last edited by Dawn Skywalker on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 pm

((OOC: Need more detail to reply to Dawn.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand is mine. >=/   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:03 pm

Closing her eyes, she opened herself up to the Force. Allowing herself to sense everything around here...like everything was connected in a way, with damage to one thing it would create an echo of dependable size. Harming another, or helping. Either way the Force truly did open her eyes to a new reality. Reaching out with her right hand she used Force Push to counter the cap that was pushed towards her front, while turning her body to the left so the pipe behind her would miss her right knee and just move forward. Re-opening her eyes, she could sense someone else. Someone who had apparently manifested out of nothing. Odd, but she could sense no malicious intentions.

Glancing at Terand, she hoped he'd figure that she was referring to the girl in the tree.

"Who's the girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:06 pm

The girl starts and falls out of the tree, landing in front of her. "Ooops..."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: I belong to no one. 8 P   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 pm

As the pipe missed it's target, it fell to the ground. Ashaiya was learning fast. If things kept up, he'd be able to advance on her training. Terand looked to the tree as he felt the presence of Dawn. He had met with her briefly on Coruscant before leaving the Jedi tower and bumping into Ashaiya. Odd how she found him here, but then again nothing was odd when the Force was at work.

Just as Terand was about to answer who the girl was, she had fallen to the ground. He raised a brow as he looked upon her. Something didn't add up right with the girl.

"I had met her on Coruscant shortly before running into you my Padawan."

Slowly Terand walked towards the two with his arms crossed. His focus was set on Dawn.

"Dawn wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm

"Huh. You know, I'd be surprised. However from what I've read in my studies about the Force, I wouldn't be too shocked if another five Jedi suddenly appeared out of nowhere."

She sighed, pushing aside the floating junk. Heading towards Terand and the girl that was apparently named Dawn. She now stood beside Terand and while crossing her arms Ashaiya directed her attention directly to Dawn now. Stretching out her right hand to help the odd girl up.

"Name's Ashaiya Sin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:34 pm

"Well, you know who I am apparently. I know your names, but who are you?" she jumps up, ignoring Ashaiya's hand and looked at Terand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Withdrawing her hand since the girl had rudely ignored it, she glanced at Terand.

"Don't like her much, is she going to be around long?"

Turning around she used the Force to start lifting junk up and make them circle, out of boredom and practice. Slowly walking closer to the junk and away from her Master and the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm

'Kinda rude, aren'cha?' Suspect "Heh. Terand, right?" she asked, addressing the Jedi Master.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Terand watched every move the two made. He could tell the two were going take some work. Slightly shaking his head, he turned to Ashaiya and replied.

"I'm not sure."

Turning back to Dawn, Terand raised a brow at her remark.

"Perhaps she isn't the only rude one here. Yes, I'm Terand Ranus. Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:02 pm

"Probably a hand-out Terand."

Calling out loud, so that they both could hear her quite well. Subsequently chuckling to herself, she continued her training with the objects before her. Making them smash into each other, create some sort of stairwell, and a variety of little odd tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:44 am

"Uh...." Dawn stares past Terand at Ashaiya. "Wow..."

((Ashaiya... Ashiaya? I dunno))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 am

((You were correct, "Ashaiya".))
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:00 pm

((OOC: Dawn, please try to give me something better to work with.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naboo - A Change of Scenery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next