Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant - Chance Encounters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Coruscant - Chance Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:11 pm

It would happen soon. Tereand didn't know how much time he had to get away, but he had to leave soon. He didn't know how long it'd take Ket to finish up and execute his plan so Terand wanted to leave as soon as possible.

It was a matter of minutes when Terand found himself far from the Jedi Temple and walking the streets of Coruscant. His casual attire helped him blend in with the crowd. With the two custom modified Westar 34 blasters holstered on each thigh, he looked more like a pirate than a Jedi knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand is my muff.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Departing from the apartment she was free to stay in by the man she met yesterday, she thought that while she was here she may as well go find a job. Maybe as a waitress? No...there's droids for that. Definitely not a dancer. Maybe a body guard? Of course she'd probably have to convince them considering her gender. Though she didn't really want any of these at the moment, she really just wanted to get off this horrible planet. Despite the claims by the man she saw no beauty in this city. The poor stalked and attacked the rick, while the wealthy manipulated those for a little more credits, and some of the Jedi killed innocents for a single Sith. All this planet demonstrated to her was desperation, and corruption. Although most planets had their dark areas, she couldn't deny that. It was just that this planet's dark area was planet-wide.

She needed a way off this damn planet. She couldn't afford a ship so that was out of the question. She could take public transport though. Yes, that's what she'll do. Just she'll have to go and actually find some prices for it now. Now where could that be?

The young, sixteen year old human-looking girl made her way down the street. Still wearing her Kiffu Guardian armor, and had both her shockstaff and DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle. She carried the shockstaff with her right hand, and had the DLT-19 connected to a strap that was swung over the right of her neck and hung down on her left. She had placed her long light brown hair in a pony tail, which reached the bottom of her shoulder blades. She really needed to find some more casual clothing.

Continuing to walk down the street she glanced off to her right for a moment and thought. Though quickly broken by suddenly bumping into someone, along with tripping over their foot and landing on her stomach. A flash of memory ran through her as she had apparently used Psychometry when making contact witih him. She saw a young man kneeling before a female...it was similar to a memory she saw yesterday. Then she saw the lightsaber...and knew, they both were Jedi. She could feel the importance, the pride, and the responsibility that manifested with the memory. Though as it washed away she turned over and glanced at the man she had ran into.

"This is second time I've bumped into a Jedi. There's more of you people here than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Terand wasn't paying attention as he felt someone bump into him. He stumbled slightly but quickly regained his balance and turned to the girl after she had fallen. He reached out a hand as he replied to her remark about the Jedi.

"What makes you say I'm a Jedi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand is my secret hubby'. The secret is he doesn't know he's my hubby'.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Taking his hand she pulled her self up, using his weight to to easily do so.

"The fact that you were knighted by some woman in what appeared to be some training room."

Back up on her feet she brushes her hair bangs from her face, so that she was able to see properly once again. Sighing though she had just realized she had used information to confirm his identity, that she wasn't suppose to actually know. She might have to prepare for a fight, but then again. He was a Jedi. So she probably had nothing to worry about. Unlike the last Jedi she met he seemed more calm, down-to-earth. Something she heard that was uncommon among Jedi. Which was respectable in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Terand thought for a moment as he processed what the girl just said. He knew there were races of people with special powers so she must've been from one of them. Then he recalled the race he knew that had a power similar to what he guessed the girl used.

"Well I supposed you had a premonition then. Kiffar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shh. Terand is on the crapper. I must install cameras.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:18 pm

"Good guess Jedi."

She did not expect that. Not many people, even Jedi recalled what the Kiffar were. Most had figured the black line tattoo over her left eye was simply for style or fashion, or something like that. Unless he had figured out her culture by her Psychometry ability. Then that would be very respectable, due to how rare it was among her people.

"But a premonition is a vision of the future, or something similar. I suppose you could call mine nothing more than a vision. Since I can only see the past."

Brushing her self off now, she spoke again.

"Sorry about bumping into you. I must've been distracted."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: <_< >_> *was installing cameras in Desra's shower.*   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:43 pm

"Ah, I see. My mistake then."

Terand took a quick look over the girl. She still wore her armor and he took note of her blaster and shock staff. It looked like she hadn't been on Coruscant for very long.

"No apology is needed. I'm equally at fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I'm Terand Ranus."

He held out his hand as though to shake her's as he looked her in the eye.

"What brings you to Coruscant, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand doesn't realize it, but he loves me.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:52 pm

"I'm Ashaiya Sin, a Kiffu Guardian."

Shaking his hand in return. She returned it to her side subsequently.

"Well...I've really no specific reason to be here. I was dropped off here by my Uncle, because my mother wanted me see the rest of the Galaxy before my eighteenth birthday. She said this planet was one I had to see."

Sighing afterwards though, she glanced up at all the skyscrapers that filled this world.

"But I rather I wasn't here. I dislike this world, to be honest. Too many...buildings. I like nature, lakes, trees, sand even. Just not so many buildings."

She didn't normally give away this much information right away. It was odd...that she didn't really notice how much she had let loose, into she had finished. Too late now though...not that he could do much with the information. But he was a Jedi, what would he do? She had to get over here paranoia of Jedi. It was the Sith that weren't to be trusted, it's just she didn't see too much of a difference between them. So she always reflexed it. Regardless of faction.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Ohh yeah, Desra wants in my pants.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:08 pm

"I can relate. I don't care much for these big city planets either."

Terand enjoyed the quieter places. The city was always too noisy. People were usually in a hurry while some were even rude to others. No, the city was usually nothing but trouble.

"I prefer the Beaches of Kashyyyk or the country side of Naboo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I really do want in his pants. =/ He likes to play hard-to-get.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:15 pm

"Oh? The last Jedi I met tried to make this planet seem a lot better than it is. But I suppose it all comes down to opinion. Glad to see you share a similar one to mine."

It was nice to meet someone who had the same preferences as her, when it came down to planets. But then again...it was even nicer to meet someone who wasn't rude, or up in the clouds on this planet. Wait. Maybe he had a ship? He seemed kind enough to let her take a ride on his ship. He could be her way off this crappy planet. Well, she was going to ask no matter what. No point in letting a possible opportunity by.

"Hey...would you happen to have a ship? Because I really want to get off this planet, and I lack the credits to do so."

Silently praying that he would agree to let her ride on his ship.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: She loves it when I play hard to get.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 pm

"Everyone has their own preferences. Some like the city while others like the mountains or beaches."

Terand hadn't taken the time to get to know many people throughout his travels. The idea didn't seem to mix well with his previous job and being a Jedi was about the same. There was something about Ashaiya though. It seemed they had some common interests. Searching into the Force, Terand felt something. It came from the girl. She was indeed force sensitive. This wasn't a random encounter.

"Yes I have a ship and if you need a ride then I'd be happy to oblige you. Is there anything you need to get?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I love it when he's hard. ~cough~ Not subtle enough?   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 pm

"Thank you very much. And I've got everything I arrived with. So, I'm ready to go now if you want."

He actually agreed to let her go with him? She didn't actually expect that too much. He hardly knew her too. Well, who was she to complain? She met a nice fella', who had a space-worthy ship. Today was indeed her lucky day. Though...should she head back and bid that other Jedi farewell? No, what was the point? They didn't know each other that well to begin with, and she didn't know whether or not he would be there. So she may as well leave since she had every thing she came with.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Yeah, she likes it hard and wild.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:04 pm

"Good. We'll leave when we get to the ship."

Perhaps he could talk to her during the trip and maybe get her interested in Jedi training. She had the connection, all she needed was the willingness to learn. Terand lead Ashaiya to the landing pad he had landed the ship on. As though being expected, the loading ramp opened in welcome to Terand and the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: And people say I need to be subtle. Well fuck, fuck, tardy' fuck.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:12 pm

She said nothing else, but instead just followed him to his ship. In took approximately ten minutes, or at least that's how long it felt. Since she didn't recognize too much in this city, walking around seemed to take longer than it normally would. But as their walking became more precise she saw his ship. A smuggler ship, she believed. She had seen these ships before...

But while entering the ship she looked around. It was a lot bigger than she had realized. Figuring out what appeared to be the guest rooms she glanced to Terand, and pointed to the room next to the Captain's.

"So, should I just put my belongings in that room?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 pm

"Go on ahead. I'll prepare us for take off."

With that, Terand walked on into the cockpit. The engines started and soon the ship lifted into air and out into space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: They're after my Lucky Charms. D;   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:35 pm

~ The Next Morning : Terand's YT-1930 ~

After waking up half an hour ago, she had decided to do some training. Entering the cargo area that didn't have all the machines and such, she started off with some simple warming up. Pushups, and such. But continued on to practice a few patterns from the martial art Teras Kasi. She had managed to become quite efficient with it, which had surprised some of the people back home. Since Teras Kasi was a martial art created by people who could control the Force, and the form itself called on their internal Force Power. So many were confused as to how she became so proficient with it. She too was also confused by it, however she figured it was simply due to all the years she practiced it.

She had finally taken her armor off, and was wearing simple black pants, a sleeveless white tank top, and white bandages were wrapped around her forearms as well shins. Her hair was once again in a pony tail.

It was morning, but it was still dark. Due to them being in space at the moment. So that wasn't too surprising. But still, she wasn't quite use to it. Living on Kiffu for so long. But washing those thoughts away, she continued with her patterns.

Last edited by Desra on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos.)
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Are they magicly delicious?   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:11 pm

After plotting a course to Naboo, Terand had retreated to his work station in one of the two cargo holds. He had stayed there to work on a new blaster while Ashaiya slept. Not paying attention to time as it passed, Terand looked up when he heard movement in the other cargo hold. "She must be awake," he thought to himself.

Deciding to check on her, Terand headed for the workout room. He wore only a simple pair of brown pants and a white shirt. He stood at the door and watched in silence as the girl practiced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand is secretly a rap-star. He's currently beefing with Lil Kim.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:20 pm

She hadn't taken notice of Terand yet, continuing certain patterns. She had her eyes closed, something she did at times. To train her other senses and feel more at peace while she moved. Though slowly and subtly her form switched from Teras Kasi, to K'thri. Another style she had become quite good at, along with her K'tara. Though she preferred a mixture of the three when fighting. When combining the power and precision of Teras Kasi, the defense and swiftness of K'thri, and lastly the quick and fatal K'tara. It was indeed a form to be wary of. Though a few minutes had passed when she decided to stop. Figuring that she ought to practice a bit more with her staff as well. Opening her eyes she found Terand.

"Oh! Uh...didn't realize you were standing there."

She didn't expect to see him yet, she hadn't even realized he was awake. Well...this may be a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:35 pm

Terand recognized a few of the moves Ashaiya performed in her exercises. He never did study one whole style himself but rather bits a pieces of various combats styles. Moving around through space most of the time had left him with little time to spend in one place so he made do with what he could learn here and there.

"Quite alright. I just thought I'd check on you. I have a course plotted for Naboo."

Stepping into the room, Terand looked around before looking back to the girl. Perhaps now would be a good time to ask her about training in the force, but first he had to ease into the question.

"Some of those moves were Teras Kasi wasn't it? Must've been hard to learn without Force training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Terand's rap name is "Jay T".   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:45 pm

"Naboo? I've heard that planet is beautiful from the country. I can't wait."

Thinking on his comment about Teras Kasi, she had heard that same thing before. How it should have been difficult to learn it, without the Force.

"I suppose. I mean, a lot of people have told me that it's odd how good I've become at Teras Kasi. Since apparently it draws on the Force. I've never been too sure what to make of that, since I learned it like any other art. Practice, and being patient."

Stretching her arms now, she trained routinely these days. She usually began with warming up, and stretching. Going into patterns, and then ending it with some more stretching. Just so she would increase her endurance and prevent injury. Two essential things when it came down to martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm

"Have you ever thought about learning to use the Force to maybe become more proficient in the form?"

The opening for the discussion had been made and now was the time to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: He sniffs his own socks. ;o   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:04 pm

"Learn the Force? And do what? Become a Jedi or Sith?"

She laughed lightly to herself. She couldn't imagine herself being a Jedi, or a Sith.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Desra's on crack, ass crack.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 pm

"Preferably the Jedi, but you don't have to join a side. Learning to use the Force doesn't force you to join a side. There is more to things than just Jedi and Sith."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:16 pm

"Wouldn't expect a Jedi to say that. I always figured you guys didn't see the gray. The neutral."

She sighed...though, come to think of it. If she were to learn the Force, but not actually join either faction. She could return home when she was ready and be a far better Kiffu Guardian. Helping the people on Kiffu and Kiffex. But...that didn't seem like it was enough. If she had the ability to use the Force, then why not help out as many people as possible? Why just help a certain culture? It didn't make sense to her.

"...But, to be honest. I've always wanted to help people in the galaxy, and I think if you were to train and Knight me into the Jedi Order. That'd be a good step into doing so."

Taking another deep breath, she exhaled quickly after.

"I wish to be trained as a Jedi..."

Quickly adding on...

"Master Ranus."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:24 pm

"Not all Jedi are alike. We each have our own past."

It seemed things went easier than Terand had expected. The girl reminded him of himself when he first joined the Jedi. Terand had wanted to help others as well.

"Very well. I will will teach you the ways of the force my padawan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant - Chance Encounters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next