Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:57 pm

"How about the hanger bay." Zanic smiled. That was where Zanic had his trial. "That should be a big enough space." Zanic said as he started to walk towards the hanger.

(I am aware of that.)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm

~Vegito smiled at the suggestion.~

"You mean my docking bay? Yes that sounds good."

~Vegito followed Zanic along until they approached the docking bay.~

"Wait a minute. I have to authorize our entry."

~Vegito pulled out his handheld datapad and entered the code. The computer whirred and said...~

"Authorized entry confirmed"

~Vegito put away his datapad and waved his hand at Zanic and Dawn, signaling they could come on in.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Zanic used pull to bring him his robe only to drop it in the docking bay. He started stretching.

"Since you are not a sith, safety first."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm

~Even now, Vegito was seeing the fruits of the example he set.~

"Even before Sith, you should try to stretch out your muscles. Keep that in your mind for later."

~In the wide training room that Vegito had inside his docking bay, they could go all out without much trouble. There were only a few pillars in this room, pillars that Zanic and Richter used in the trial a lot of the time. Vegito bent right as he stretched out his right leg and pushed his right hand against it lightly to stretched his muscles and ligaments, and then he did the same for his left leg. Then he stretched his arms straight in front of himself and then heard a satisfying crack. Then he did a few pushups, then did a handstand upside down a pushed up a few times, then did a few flips, somersaults, then he stretched his back muscles out. Then he punched left and right tightly and then did a high kick once with each leg. Then he stood facing Zanic showing that that he was ready for both Zanic and Dawn.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Zanic did 50 push-ups and then did a hand stand for 3 minutes. He grasped his hands with each other and put them above his head. He heard a pop. Zanic then faced his former master and took out his left lightsaber but not activating it.

"Lately I've been using one and then pulling the other out when needed." Zanic explained. "It's better than just whipping them both out." Zanic waited for Vegito to pull his weapon out.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 am

As this exchange went on, Dawn amused herself by circling cartwheels around the two. Not stopping. No faltering. Just cartwheels, going on and on and on...

"Woooooooooo.... dizzy, hold on," Dawn gasped, coming to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:32 am

Zanic was prepared, then all of a sudden, a hologram appeared on his holoprojecter.

"Jacen Valor." Zanic said with certainty. "I've met him before."

The hologram started talking. It said:

"As you may or may not realise, Coruscant has recently been liberated from the Sith. However, I am not one to pretend I can do anything alone. I request that all Jedi come to Coruscant to meet with me, there is much to discuss... Including the Jedi Order's position in the Galaxy..."

Zanic looked to Vegito. Jacen was calling all the jedi to one place. that was dangerous, but it might be worth their time.

"Why don't we finish our spar first?" Zanic said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:17 pm

~Vegito nodded as Zanic pulled his lightsaber and explained that he holds his other one back for later.~

"Well then, how good are you with one?"

~Vegito pulled his lightsaber from his right side, one of the sabers of ocean. They originally were two separate lightsabers, but he modified them so that they could become linked end to end. He twirled his lightsaber around a bit with his right and left hand, making sure he had a grip on it.~

"Is Dawn ready too?"

~Like Zanic's, Vegito holoprojector activated with a general message among the planet. He recognized the name of Jacen Valor, remembering to be the leader of the Black Hand.~

"I've never met him, but I know his reputation. It could be a trap, but it might be worth looking into."

~Vegito agreed that the spar should be done first. This wasn't an immediately important task to look into.~

"Allright, your move."

~Vegito put both hands on the lightsaber and took a stance with his saber pointing up in his right side.~
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Dawn however forgot the spar and froze.

"Uh... Master? Shouldn't we do something?!" Dawn asked, bewildered that they let this go so easily. It was plain that he wasn't anywhere near evil. Dawn had one of those strange feelings she now related to the Force. "You sure he isn't planning something good?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm

"Well, he's no jedi. He doesn't plan to become one either. He used to be a sith. He probably holds a piece of information. Maybe some insane plan to overthrow the sith. We'll see to it after this." He turned to Vegito. "I am pretty decent with one weapon. I used to only use one if you remember."

Zanic activated his lightsaber. He nodded to Dawn. "You attack him first; I'll cover you."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:12 am

~Vegito added to what Zanic had said in reply to Dawn's question.~

"It is our duty to approach any situation like that with caution. If he plans to do something good, then I'm all for it."

~Vegito did remember that Zanic had used one lightsaber before, but that is pretty much how most Jedi started anyway.~

"Yes, you did, like most padawans do. I meant on the adept or advanced level, can you handle yourself?"

~Vegito stiffened his current position, and waited for how Dawn and Zanic would attack. He relied on his senses to alarm him of an attack from behind.~
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Dawn saw his perception... saw? felt? whatever... switch from only in front to behind as well. She ran forwards then when she neared him back-peddled and jumped over him, slashing downwards with her saber.

Alright, okay... keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 pm

"Oh, I can handle it all too well." Zanic replied as he watched his padawan jump behind the knight and slash downward. "Good Dawn, good."

Zanic ran forward to in front of Vegito and slashed horizontally left to right at Vegito's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 pm

~Vegito kept his senses aware of Dawn's presence around him. He felt her shuffling back and forth, and then jumping over him. With that, he rolled backwards and to his left, effectively dodging away from her slash, keeping his lightsaber in a position so that he could use it to parry.~

"A pretty good first attack."

~He commended Dawn's intro. Zanic then came towards Vegito following Dawn's attack, and as he began to slash from his left to his right, Vegito jumped over him with a somesault with just enough distance to get over him, and close enough to attack with a jab at Zanic's right clavicle and along his right shoulder. He would land just two feet behind Zanic, using a clockwise circular motion with his lightsaber just around him in case of counterattack. He then would slash in the direction as Zanic did at him just a few seconds ago, but with his lightsaber in his left hand, and the attack would go across the middle vertabrae, then follow up with a left diagonal slash along Zanic's legs, and then finish off with a left-to-right slash that go along Zanic's achilles on both feet. Before each successive attack, he would rotate his lightsaber clockwise and cross-off with Zanic's blade should he counter. If Zanic turned around, his attacks would still take place. With his right hand, he would direct a Force Push at Dawn in whatever position she would be currently holding.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify defense)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Zanic's attack was avoided when Vegito jumped over him. Zanic turned and stuck his lightsaber vertically to the right side of him facing up blocking the attack to his clavicle. His lightsaber had also caught the shoulder attack and stopped it in it's tracks. Vegito spun his lightsaber as a pre-umptive defense. Zanic swung his lightsaber horizontally behind him to block the attack against his vertibrae. Zanic did a backflip just barely dodging the attack to his feet. Vegito sent a push at Dawn which he hoped she would defend against. Zanic rushed forward and swung his lightsaber down in front of him to aim at Vegito's left shoulder and then brought his lightsaber down a little bit to slash at Vegito's chest from left to right. He did a short hop and added a backflip slashing upward towards his stomach. He side-stepped to Vegito's right and slashed horizontally from left to right at Vegito's right kidney. He spun his lightsaber in front of him after each attack to block any counters.

"Taking it easy on the padawan are we? At least that's not me." Zanic flashed a smile.

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:52 pm

"Cocky cocky aren't we Master?" Dawn asked.

As Vegito jumped to dodge Zanic's attack she had sliced down with her blade after circling back. Watching her Master turn to defense, Dawn swiped her leg under and towards Vegito's then somersaulted back.

Last edited by Rose Maythorn on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 am

(Since this is a spar, I will say what was done wrong. Zanic, the block to your clavicle was done right, but I did not jump over you again. Be careful with reading details. In effect, you would be blocking in front instead of behind you, and I would be hitting your back. The rest is done fine. As for Dawn, you can't just be still in the air after all that, and then come at me again from the air without jumping again and without saying you approached me again. From your current position, it stands to reason you wouldn't hit me, or I at least could say that since there wasn't enough detail. Plus, you didn't account for my Force push. Now, go ahead and edit, and then leave an OOC comment saying that you both did. this is a spar so it is a learning experience.)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm

((Ya, I noticed Dawn's mistakes. I should have pointed them out. And it just sounded like you weren't attacking me from the air because of your writing.))
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 am

(( Please REPLY now? ))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 pm

~Zanic did well enough to defend the attack on his clavicle. Vegito’s lightsaber was defended off the shoulder as well. Vegito continued by attacking at Zanic’s vertebrae, and it would have been defended had Zanic turned around to face Vegito instead of just swinging his own lightsaber behind him. The blue lightsaber went off Zanic’s lightsaber, and swiped slightly off Zanic’s vertebrae and he would feel a light sting, but it would have been worse if he hadn’t defended it at all. Zanic had did nothing to stop the attack across and he would have been a little crippled for the rest of the spar had he not jumped over the attack to his Achilles in the nick of time. At that same time, Dawn was coming right at Vegito to swipe at his legs, and it would have hit if he didn’t Force Push her back. The strength of the push was enough for her to cover 5 meters.~

“Zanic, how does your legs feel?”

(You messed up there. You missed the second attack out of three, which was my attack on your legs, and then followed up by the attack on the back of your feet.)

~Zanic had mistakenly not defended the diagonal slash to his legs for some reason. Despite this, he came at Vegito, swinging his lightsaber downwards. Vegito had the sense to see through the attack and jump backwards while still facing Zanic, using his lightsaber in a sideways motion to ward off the lightsaber just in case in reached him still. He hopped backwards again with his lightsaber diagonally facing Zanic as Zanic tried to attack his chest. Zanic did a fantastic forward somersault while bringing his lightsaber up to attack at Vegito’s stomach. In defense, Vegito slammed down on his back while flipping his legs upwards and then rolling his body backwards and landing on his feet again. Zanic moved to Vegito’s right and slashed from Vegito’s point of view right to left. Vegito moved his lightsaber and his body to face Zanic and used a downward diagonal angle to meet Zanic’s lightsaber, and then push it upwards and away. Each time Zanic attacked, he followed with spinning his lightsaber in front of him, which was a good defense to ward away anything Vegito might try in frontal attack.~

“That is pretty good. Where did you learn how to do this? I do not believe you were capable of battling like this even after you were done with your trial.”

~Vegito concentrated on the Force, centering himself which allowed him to charge his Force power to bring out an attack faster. For the moment, he allowed Zanic and Dawn to make another move each.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:40 pm

"My legs are a bit numb, but I'll be fine." Zanic replied. He then looked to Dawn. "Try using multiple attacks. You might be able to get a hit in."

After Zanic's attacks on Vegito, he responded to Vegito. "I learned it from experience and the Jedi Master Wind. Now be aware that I will be harder."

Zanic took out his second lightsaber and activated it. He ran at Vegito slashing horizontally left to right with his right lightsaber and slashing the opposite way with his left lightsaber across Vegito's legs. He jumped over Vegito and swung down with both lightsabers o Vegito's head and when he landed behind Vegito, he stabbed with his left lightsaber at Vegito's vetabrae and swung horizontally from right to left along the back of Vegito's legs. Zanic spun his lightsabers in front of him after every attack to block any counters. He looked to Dawn. "Spin your lightsabers after every attack. It's called a pre-umptive move. It blocks any counters."
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 pm

(( I'll assume I hit you, Vegito, because you did nothing to stop the attack to your back. ))

Dawn nodded at her Msater, to absorbed in the next move to speak. Seeing Zanic's attack, Dawn mirrored the move to his spine then brought her blade up towards his neck.

Using the Force, Dawn told her Master: If we mirror each other's moves, he'll have a harder time blocking.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 pm

(Considering the time of your attack Dawn, and I previously stated that I would Force Push you and you did nothing to avoid it, I have the liberty of counting out your attack on that you were Force pushed as you attempted to attack. Even this last post, you did not account for it. You must account for everything. If you do not, you leave yourself open to legal god-modding.)

~Vegito heard Zanic's suggestion to Dawn and kept that in mind. Then he heard Zanic's answer to his question, which made a lot of sense. Wind had shown just recently how good he was by fighting off the Sith assassin.~

"Well that explains it. Wind would surely make someone better, considering he is who I thought he was. He has been a Jedi longer than most active Jedi now."

~Zanic had now taken out his second lightsaber and began his attack. Vegito put his lightsaber between Zanic's two lightsabers as they would cross 45 degrees downward, blocking off the attack that would come across his legs while shifting his legs a little backwards to keep the edges of Zanic's lightsabers from getting through. When Zanic began to jump, Vegito rolled sideways while keeping his lightsaber in a position between him and Zanic's lightsaber, using a horizontal swiping motion both directions in succession to ward of the attack. He then rolled forward, and in effect dodged the stab that would have hit his spine, and also the swing at his legs without knowing so. This was just a usual manuever that he does on regular basis. He then used his feet as finished his roll to jump forward and then roll around so that he would land facing both Dawn and Zanic at the same time in his line of vision.~

(Dawn, remember to give details on how you approach me, when you do try to attack, and also how you get behind me, otherwise I can stop your attack without much effort. There is much I can ignore. Therefore, right now, I will assume that you attempt to get behind me by jumping over me.)

~Dawn came to jump over him, maybe trying to perform the same attack as her Master. Vegito used some of the Force power he charged to use a Force Throw on Dawn and launched her towards her Master. If Dawn was agile enough, she would be able to manipulate her body so as to land on her feet before crashing into Zanic. Zanic could also use the Force to stop her before she came to him and gently put her down.~

"Allright now, show me some good teamwork. Right now, a Sith would be able to make quick work of you."

~Vegito was trying very hard to not be hard on them, and he wanted both to improve on their combat skills and teamwork as Jedi.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Dawn was thrown at Zanic and he used force push against Dawn to make her come to the ground landing in front of Zanic. ((Hopefully on her feet. I will presume she did.)) Zanic rushed forward and with really light feet he jumped onto Dawn's back and launched himself off of her making it so she would barely feel a thing. Zanic in mid air sailed over Vegito using force Ice below him onto Vegito and landed behing Vegito. He used force Push on Vegito's back. Following up with a force spped forward to stab his left lightsaber at Vegito's left shoulder blade and used his right to stab at Vegito's right leg. Zanic spunn his lightsabers after his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Well... Dawn had a hard landing on her butt, then had her Master jump off her back. Doubling over, Dawn rolled forwards in improvised style and kicked both feet at Vegito. Turning in mid-strike she Force Push so if her feet hit he would be thrown into the air the his feet would be shoved back, spinning him into Zanic's attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next