Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Empty
PostSubject: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Nar shadda wasn't exactly on her list for a favored stop. But when the port authroities had gotten wind of the ship she was flyins she had to make a get away. It was stolen, something her current employer forgot to tell her when she took the job. Now she had lost her shipment and the credits that would go onto that job. Not that it mattered. The old geezer she was working for had it in for her. Ever sense she pulledff stealing a Kryt Dragon blood dimond that allowed her to be set for credits for a long time. She always talanted but to steal from the Coruscant museu m was mad. Thankfully her skills wern't average and she managed a clean get away. Her senses where top notch and it didn't matter.

Well I Best manage to get something.. I don't need to use my credits left.. Not for what I can take here.. as crummy a place this is.. Mabey I can find a side job and get out of here a few credits richer.

A smile crossed her lips as the young women looked through the crowd with her piercing Emerald eyes. Tying up her long main of hair only a few strands of the dark brown hair fell forward to her face. Giving her an almost innocent look. Just what she wanted as she made her way through the crowd. No one seemed to pay much attention to her.. which was gfood. Then again.. carryign a few weapons was enough said tha a foolish one woudlnt' try to do much. Not that she kept anything of value where pick pockters coudl reach. She had learned that game a long time ago. The academy tought a few things.. stuff she learned and used to help survive.. and one was to keep her credits and other values to her ckis up by her chest.
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:21 pm

~Darth Demaric saw her from a distance and decided to mess with this youngling. Just for fun of course. Darth Demaric was wearing a black robe on top of one of the buildings. He reached out with the Force.~

I see you lost your ship. I see you have weapons, but weapons mean nothing to me. Do you see me? Can you feel me?

~Darth Demaric smiled to himself.~

"This will be fun."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Aleia stopped in the middle of what looked like a makshift market when she felt someth ign brush against the back of her mind. It hadn't happend before, but then she heard the voice in her mind. Almost mocking and yet dark against her. It made a shiver roll down her body when she looked around for a moment before someone bumped into her. Instantly she kicked out and droped the man to the ground and side kiced him in the head.

"Bastard..."

She mused and walked off to the side as people ignored the downd man. A few homless beggers rushed the body to loot the human before he woke or authroities arrived. Aleia tried the same thign. Finding the link that looked like a line mentally. It was easy. Somethign she smiled for as she tried to talk back.

I can hear you.. Your near.. Your voice is strong. Who are you? I may have weapons. .If they don't do anythign then prove it. I use them to scare those that would try to harm me.. and those foolish enough to try to do anythign find a quick death or hard lesson..
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 am

~The Darth Demaric fed on the pain of the man this child brought down in the street. The Darkside was strong in this one, very strong. He languished in all of this and was mildly amused when the child spoke back though it was just a whisper to the Sith Knight.~

"Has the ability to respond to those in the Force, interesting. Let's see what else she can do."

~Darth Demaric dropped down to the street level silently and unseen as he let his vile contempt for everyone grow. He used that Dark side energy to cloak him and to shield him from all eyes. Only a Jedi would know that he was here or another Sith. But there were ways of dealing with both of those kinds.~

Amusing pretty girl, tell me. Are you afraid little one? I am somewhere in the crowd you just left, come find me. Show me that you can fight and maybe I'll let you live. Ha ha ha ha ha h....

~Demaric hoped that his laughter would inspire fear. He was like a master composer of a grand symphony, and that symphony was fear. He stood by the man who had just been kicked. If she was gutsy, she would come back after feeling his presence. Demaric would then have to cause a necessary adjustment in the music of fear.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

"Pretty? Oh riight.. Like I havent heard that one before..."

She whispered to herself as he brought up the challenge. There was no way she would turn it down. Though, she felt the fear he tried to give her. It wasn't fear that ruled her own self. His mocking tone made her own smile crease the edges of her lips into a smile.

I have seen things that inspire fear... I am un effected by that.. So.. no.. you don't scare me.. Amuse me yes.. But not fear... If its a game of hide and seak.. Your on... I havent had any fun in a long time...

Aleia replied back, finding it strange she was having a conversation in her mind to another. Many would find it werid.. she was curious as why she could do it. But, that hardly mattered as she drew back into the crowd. Her eyes adjusting to sift through the crowds as she looked for the one that spoke to her. Carefully to stay hidden she moved without many seeign her. Those that did it was only a glimps as she moved quickly. Not realisign that what she was doing was also a force move. To her, it ws normal and she never knew otherwise. EVen on the job it wasn't all the time she used it..Only when she felt she had to move quickly and get to where she needed.

Your near.. I knwo you are

Licking her lips the young women took a few more steps and stopped. Aleia looked straight over in the direction of where the Man she had kicked still lay. Though she could see with her eyes.. she coudl tell he was there. She knew he was watchign her too as she merly smiled and waited.

"Your it.. "
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm

~The veil of the darkside dropped but Darth Demaric was certainly amused. He wanted to kick the music up a notch.~

"Is it really me over here?"

~Demaric projected an image that seemed like him behind the child as if he were whispering into her ear. Even with her ability in the Force, this would certainly seem like him because the image was created by the darkside. It would even seem physical because he was masking the presence of the human underneath.~

"Or am I over here?"

~Demaric then had the pretend him ignite a lightsaber. He wanted to see what she would do. To further his little disguise, he masked his presence and took on another presence. Would she kill the pretend him? She wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't him until it was too late. This would be the perfect opportunity to draw her in. He pretended to be one of the other watchers wondering what she would do next. He was the perfect assassin. He was Jive now. Just another face in the crowd.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Her eyes lite up with suprise as he appeared out of nowhere. Certinatly he was some kind of magic user. Aleia had seen some of them in her travels. But they were certinatly not as good as this one was. Instantly when he spoke she felt the hairs on her neck rise when he taunted her. A shivver rolling down her back as she felt something move from behind her. She turned her head and her eyes opened wide when he appeared there as well.

"Nice trick... "

She started to say when she heard the snap hiss of a lightsaber behind her and she jumped, pivoted on her right heel and drew into a defensive stance .

"A.. Lightsaber?"

It was as if she was now an innocent child. She had only heard of them and seen one in a holo book at her days in the academy. Shaking her head she just then reacting and with lightening fast fingers that the coud couldn't see.. but he could. She drew two poision darts and threw them. One hitting him int he thigh and the other near his shoudler. Only then did she draw her vibro blade and and roll to the side to come up and start to go for it. Even as in experienced as she was.. the child was aprodigly in many other terms. Fear didn't rule her, even when it was obvious the odds were greatly stacked againt her at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 pm

~Again the veil dropped and the pretend him was no longer him. It was the bystander she had just killed. The lightsaber itself disappeared.

Demaric standing on the other side of the crowd yelled loudly~

"She killed an innocent by-stander! Get her."

~Demaric using the powers of the Darkside to cause madness amongst the crowd as they surged towards her desiring to tear him from limb to limb. Chants of many types instantly surrounded her as many yelled and screamed some even wailed for the death of one of their own.

Demaric used the Force connection now. As she wouldn't be able to tell where he was now that the surge had happened.~

Oooopsy...looks like someone killed an innocent civilian. Thanks love for the fun. If you get away, you might learn these tricks and more. But even then, you'll have to find me again.

~Demaric turned away and started to walk the opposite direction of the crowd into one of the nearby alleyways.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Mike strode non-chalantly through the crowded alley ways of Nar Shadaa. His dark green trousers that were tucked into light tan leggings over black combat boots gave away his position in the galaxy- a Sith Marine. A black t-shirt covered his upper body and just over the tan web belt keeping his trousers from falling down around his knees. Perched like a crown atop Mike's high-and-tight haircut was a dark green Sith Marine cap with the emblem on the front. For protection, his combat knife was stuffed between his right legging and his boot so that the hilt of the twelve inch phrik blade stuck out vertically. A smoking death stick was clenched between his index and middle fingers on his right hand.

As Mike rounded a corner onto the main street, his right hand brought the deathstick to his lips which opened only to close around the nicotine ridden treat. He took a long, silent drag on the death stick before lowering it to his side again. His icy blue eyes searched the crowd in front of him, seeing a man ignite a lightsaber and a girl who looked like she was searching for something. That's a combination that didn't mix too often, especially in a place like this. Mike's concious told him to stay clear of the situation, but having a nack for danger, Mike decided to walk straight into it. His strides were slow and non-chalantly placed in his saunter.

It was then that Mike noticed she killed the man with the lightsaber and stopped in his tracks. He cocked his head to one side and stared at the girl, speaking loud enough for her to hear. "Having problems?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm

I'll get you for this.. I swear it..

SHe cursed a few more times in smugglers argot when she saw th crowd starting to try and corner when she notice another man asking if she had problems. Was he that dense? had to be and she didn't need that right now for someone else on that side of the tracks.

"No.. I'm not...Now.. If you'll excuse me.. I need to bounce..."

Aleia snapped fast when the nearest man reached her. it was a Rodian and he hand a nastly looking stun gernade haning from his belt as he tried to come at her with his own vibro blade. An idea poped into her mind as she cted cooly. It didn't phase her the slightest that she killed a bystander. It wasn't the first time she had killed. More she was mad that he tricked her into making a death she wasn't needign for the moment. However, times demanded more.. and she slide to the rodians right. Grabbing his wrist with the blade and twistign it to make a wet poping sound as she broke it. The thing cried out and fell to its knees when she grabbed the stun gernade in her hand and her pistol in her right. With fast refleses she shot the next two nearest humans who fell to the ground with a smoking hole in their chest. Aleia grinned as she activated the gernadie and forced herself to run. With blindign speed she leapt up and over a cart, landign as the gerbnade went off on the Rodians belt. Seriously injuring if not killing him as it stunned the crowd to let her escape.

"now.. whered he go?"

Her eyes shifted to the rucus and hse needed to get away and hide before she was found again. Better yet, to get off the planet when she turned and headed down the allyways where she thought she could feel his presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Mike couldn't help but cock and eye brow and start chuckling under his breath at the sight in front of him. Another innocent bystander was killed by her hand, she must be a mean motherfucker. Mike smirked in amusement at a joke one of his buddies in the Marines had told him back on Yaga Minor which had the upmost relevance to the situation. When the girl moved by him, Mike simply turned around and began following her at a slightly faster pace. The death stick in his right hand found it's way to his lips again for another long drag.

Men and women of all shapes and size began running by him towards the alley way. He let them go, wanting to see more of the girl's talented killing skills. Mike's mind wandered to a more perverse state, finding her skills a sort of turn on without the arrousing gestures. The smirk on his face stayed as he took several more drags of the death stick until it was less than a half inch long. At that point, Mike flicked it to the side of the alley, letting it land in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm

~Demaric stood in a dead end awaiting his apprentice. He knew that some people would be following her but he already had a plan for that. He was always one step ahead. That was Jive. Demaric was blind with power. Who had ever heard of a Sith with split personalities? But that was what Demaric was...split.~

"She better hurry. I can't stand this filth."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 pm

There were only a handfull of people following. Many were injured thanks to the stun gernade she had set off. It amused her to think of clever ways to get out of tuff situations. Yet, as she ran, leaping over a few piles of fith (Some dead bodies yet to be discovered) she could feel someone else following her. The one that had asked if she was alright.

'Damn it.. I'm going ot have to loose him...'

She thought to herself and jumped a few feet in the air. Grabbing onto a ladder rail before climbing it without missing a step in motion. The roof woudl give her a good enough view as she leapt and jumped down to the smaller ones. Avoidign the streets bu tknowing she was still being followed. Aleia closed her eyes and then lept off one of the longest leaps she ever had made!

"Woah!!!!"

She smiled and landed a bit off as she tripped and rooled only to come up and run again. it was then she sensed it. That presence again. With a scowl she ran on and ducked as she avoided a low beam and landed down to the ground twenty-five feet from where hs ewas as if it was nothign at all. She ended up back in another ally way and turned feeling that cold darkness. Somethgn that made her shivver crawl as sh eplaced a hand near her Vibroblade.

"I know your here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 am

Mike's smirk never faded as he continued to slowly follow the girl. It wasn't that hard to know where she was going. He himself didn't have the force but had been around force users long enough to know what they felt like. His blue eyes searched the alley ways as he sauntered through them, slightly picking up the pace to outwalk the wounded chasers. Finally coming to another alleyway where the girl now stood and the presence was felt the most. Instead of walking into the trouble this time however, Mike crossed his arms and leaned to his right against a wall.

The wounded chasers finally caught up with Mike and were passing him. Mike ignored the small stumbling group and lit another death stick which had almost magically appeared between his lips. He took a long slow drag on the cigerette before lowering it with his index and middle fingers on his right hand to his crossed arms. The smoke from the death stick rose slowly and although Mike was used to the feeling and smell, it churned his senses.
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:02 pm

~Darth Demaric was waiting for her and her...crowd. In his hand he activated a grenade but it wasn't any grenade. It was a grenade that unleashed a nerve agent that would knock everyone out temporarily. He, himself, would not be affected by it. It would make him slightly sluggish but not that he couldn't defend himself if attacked...others, however, well, they wouldn't wake up until the next morning at best.

He drew upon the Force and unleashed the grenade. All chasing would just...fall asleep. He threw it behind the rushing crowd and waited as the agent did its thing.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Seeing an object flying through the air brought the sudden realization to Mike that shit was going to go down. The object looked and flew just like a grenade- a subject of war in which he knew very well. He straightened himself out and looked up for a possible escape route. Finding one of the many fire escape ladders attached to the side of buildings, he leaped upwards and curled his fingers on the lowest bar. The grenade flew ever closer and Mike's movements started to come from instinct rather than will. His muscles turned and flexed as he pulled himself up over the bar so that he could grab a higher bar and finally get a foot hold on the lowest one. Once he had accomplished that he started his climb just as the grenade started releasing it's nerve agent. The wounded crowd fell silent as they fell into a slumber.

Although Mike felt slowed by the nerve agents in the grenade, he had escaped the full dosage by climbing higher than the cloud of agents. He reached the top of the ladder not even a quarter way up the sky scraper it was attached to. The platform that Mike pulled himself onto sat about fifty feet above the ground, a perch at which he could see both the girl and the darksider through slightly blurred eyes. Mike absently brought his right hand to his lips, which resulted in a laugh escaping from Mike's throat. In his effort to get away from the nerve agents, he had dropped his deathstick. Still laughing at himself, Mike produced another from his pocket and lit it, taking the familiar drag that calmed him. His laugh stopped as his eyes fell upon the two people interacting below him.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:32 pm

(Im assuming its not goign to effect me)

Aleia looked and saw the man doign something. She didn't care, but knew whatever it was, it was going to create something of a chaos theory. The object sored over her head. A split second look was all she had and Aleia knew it was some kind of gernade. Her briliant eyes locked to the man in the dark cloak as she heard a clink against the ground and then a sort of pop/bang before a hissing sound was heard. It was then she skid to a halt and turned around to see the air covered in smoke and she knew what it was.

"A Nerve Agent... Impressive..."

Her days in the academy were well spent. She was as muhc a book worm as well as a pilot anf fighter there. It served her just as well out in the real world. Only then did Aleia turn and noticed the other man was gone for now.

"Why did you do all this?"

She quirked her head to th side and asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:44 am

~Demaric noticed the other visitor. Apparently this girl had an admirer. Admirers tended to have their hearts broken...one way or another. He didn't feel like he needed to respond to the nerve agent, but when the question was asked about: Why? Why did you do this? Why cause so much destruction? Why kill so many people? Why? Why? Why?

People were never happy with which they do not understand. It enraged Demaric thus feeding his dark side further. Meanwhile, Jive beneath the surface was thinking about how to deal with the admirer.~

"Do I really need to answer that question? I'd hate to think you were stupid after all this...The stupid tend to not live long around me."

~Demaric then used his Force connection with her to talk in private.~

For example, there is a man who apparently is following you. Now, I could pull him off that roof and cause him broken bones. But that would be pointless and over aggressive. Why would I go through the trouble it causes me? I could just simply ask him to come down and talk like a civilized species. The answer, my dear, is that its no fun.

~Demaric reached out and began seeing with the Force. There was a certain object on the roof that was attached to the structure, he began manipulating it as it was some ways away from the man. The structure was what he needed though for this man to get his point. Hopefully, his new apprentice would feel it.~

"Strange rooftop man! I suggest that you get down here or I shall be forced...to make you come down!"

~The Force unleashed and the object came flying towards the man at high speeds. Demaric really wished he would make it. It would make it more interesting. He also added more emphasis on that last part.

About the never agent, well, he had shielded her from it by drawing upon the Force but he didn't quite know why he did.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Aleia grinned and let her silence insue while he spoke to her through his mind connection. The young girl still wasn't sure why she could hear his thoughts. No one else could do it to her. Yet, it was that intrest that made ehr only want to know. Knowladge was power, lack of knowladge made one weak if they didn't know.

"Why? I asked to make things intresting. To keep an opponet, friend, or anyone else still talking. It heightens the game.."

She spoke with so much knowladge in her voice right then as she looked up to see the so called stalker that had followed her. WHen he spoke to the one above them her eyes moved up to see the man placed where he was. From the looks of it he was hit with the gas. Enough so that his movments would be slow when she felt the tingeling on the back of her neck. It rode like a wave. The strange feeling. One she got seldom, but now today was graced apon like a gift from god. She wasn't sure wether to like it or not when she moved a few inches.

"Why do I keep feeling... that strange.. "

Aleia pasued in the sentence. She could feel what he was doing. As sensative as she was to the force she could feel it, but not describe what it exactly was that she was feeling. Only then when she flickered ehr eyes back up to see an object flying towads her ' Admirer' did she only wait and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Mike continued to watch, staying in a nonchalant lean against the wall ontop of the platform. The hair on the back of his neck stood up, which hinted him that the force user was using the force. Mike had spent nearly a decade around force users, especially the dark ones. He knew when they were up to something and when they weren't. When the force user actually spoke to Mike, and the platform started to shake, Mike let out a small laugh. As the object tore away from the opposite roof Mike quickly reached out with his left arm and grasped the side of the ladder. Within a second, he was sliding down the ladder, hands on either side of the verticle poles and boots sliding down the center of the verticles.

The object clashed with the platform, bending the platform into a disfigured mangle of metal. Mike landed onto the duracrete ground with a small click as his boots touched. He backed up a few steps, watching as the platform came loose from it's hendges and fell in front of him. Mike let out a small laugh as he turned the man and absenlty brought his hand to his lips to take a drag off of his death stick. He then realized that, once again, he had lost his deathstick in his effort to remain harm free.

"Fucking A! That's the second deathstick you made me drop. Fuckin' pissin' in my cheerios, dude." Mike produced a fourth deathstick and lit it, taking a another deep drag before moving towards the man and woman.
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 pm

~Demaric ignored the comment from the soldier.~

"Now, I hope you don't make me make you loose another deathstick...that would be most unfortunate."

~Demaric considered killing the soldier but decided it might be fun to have some new faces in his ever increasing boring life.~

"Where does one begin? You, little girl, you have potential to be a deadly assassin and potential Sith if only you honed your skills. You, soldier and strange rooftop man that I almost flattened, you can come along with us and learn something or I can kill you now along with myself."

~He produced a thermal detonator seemingly out of thin air. It was the assassin way to be one step ahead. The thermal detonator was capable of killing them at this distance alone; however, anything outside of this area would be more difficult. The soldier would know this so Demaric would have to remind him that he could cause untold chaos and destruction.~

"And let me remind you both that running is not an option if I can tear elements of a building off and hurdle them at someone...I can certainly take both of you out with ease without having to break a sweat. Now, will you accept?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:54 am

"Huh," Mike snorted as he stopped about ten feet from the man and half that from the woman. His icy blue eyes stayed calm and his voice collected. Mike looked over at the woman with a grin. "You really know how to pick 'em don't ya?" His eyes adverted back to the dark force user who was talking. Mike didn't pay attention to the man, hearing all of his words but paying them no heed. When the man threatened Mike, his eyes went imediately to the force user and a smile crept across his lips. Mike liked a challenge, almost as he liked watching young girls kicking ass. Mike pursed his lips some and scrunched his forehead in a playful face and turned it slightly to the left while bring his right hand up witha thumbs up to the man. After a second, Mike's face returned to normal and his hand went to his mouth to grab the death stick.

When the force user pulled out a thermal detonator, Mike watched it with an almost child's awe. "Where the fuck did you get that? They issue us these fucking little frag grenades but they give YOU fuckers thermal det's?" Mike knew the destruction that the detonator could cause and the destruction that the force user himself could cause. He had no intention of pissing the man off by doing something stupid if his smart ass attitude hadn't already done it. "Alright alright, you got me but you better fuckin' buy me dinner before you try and funny force shit. I've been around your kind before and I know your capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Pick them? Oh he had a serious complex as she turned to see the device in the masn hand. She didn't know what pissed her off more. Beign called a litle girl, or having him threaten her with an explosive device. It was anger, and then excitment followed by shock when he said she had some kind of potential to be great. A Sith..

"What the hell.."

She started to say when the other agreed to come. Now it was down to her making the decision.

"So your going to sway me with THAT?"

Aleia pointed her right hand to him. Well, if he wanted to play then they would play. Besides, she was good at it.

"Go ahead and let it off.. If you want to die and destroy us and a good part of this crummy place.. go for it.."

She challeneged him and then reached out with her mind to fidn the stream she had been usign to talk to him in the mind.

I can play it too. something dosen't look right with your TD. Its not blinking prooperly and looks like a dud to me.. And anyway.. if you want me to go with you.. allyou had to do was ask..
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm

~Demaric was somewhat irritated about the response he was given from the girl. He thought the thermal detonator was a dud, did she? If he let go, at least he could come back to life after some time...there was a way. She and soldier boy, however, ha!~

There are ways in which I can come back to life. You and the soldier on the other hand are not so lucky. Your defiance displeases me so. You shouldn't try me.

~Demaric put the detonator away. He raised one hand and simply flicked it a bit to grasp both of them with a Force choke. He didn't use enough Force to kill them though. That was pointless to his plans.~

"Let me make this extremely clear. You do not want to cross me. You may know me as a Sith only but I am also the last of my kind. I am also Jive from the Bounty Hunter's Guild. You thought me dangerous as just a Sith, please be aware though that crossing me further will cost you your life. Bounty Hunters after all have a certain expectation to hold."

~He was to close to them not to get them and they didn't have sufficient training to avoid his attack. So he just simply let them go. At worst, they would be light headed unless they had some trick up their sleeve.~

"Now, who wants to become a Sith and a Bounty Hunter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Mike leaned against the wall, taking a long drag from the deathstick wedged between his index and middle fingers on his right hand. His icy blue eyes searched Jive from head to toe and then went over to the woman's body. She looked delicate and innocent, but was certainly not from what Mike had seen earlier. It was all good though, he liked them feisty. Mike let a small laugh escape his lips as he close his eyes and took another long drag.

"Shit, aint like I gotta choice. Take me away Boss." Mike chuckled a little bit at his last remark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next