Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm

((Character in play:Zanic Scorchi))

Zanic got off the ship and into the hanger. He stretched his legs. They had just flown from Tatooine to Coruscant. Zanic was going to teach his apprentice, Dawn how to use the advanced force powers. It seemed like yesterday that they had stopped at Tython to train for force Push and Pull. Zanic decided this was a good place to train. He waited for Dawn to come off of the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Dawn walked off the ship. About 5 feet with sandy blonde hair and glowing blue eyes, she would probably catch attention.

That wasn't why she was uneasy.

A few days back she had almost given up hope of becoming a Jedi. Then she had met Zanic. After flying to a few worlds and training a bit, they had decided to come to Coruscant.

Correction, her Master had decided.

DAwn had had an uneasy feeling about coming here from the start. Now as she stepped, off, she did a quick 360 scan of the area. It was part of who she was. Constant guard when she got that feeling.

Seeing no danger. she tried to relax and turned towards her Master.

"So, what are we doing today?"

((Zanic, I suggest we join the post by Belial on Coruscant a bit later.))
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 pm

"I am going to teach you the advanced force powers. To begin with, force Ice. Focus on the coldest you have ever been and imagine colder. Feel the force flow through you. Then freeze this." Zanic said while tossing a piece of metal up into the air.

((I was going to later. And wasn't your birthday today?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Dawn glanced at the metal and thought of the coldest she'd ever been. Cold... cold cold cold...

Then she made it even colder. The piece of metal grew frost then froze, forming a clear sheet of hard, solid ice.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Zanic used force Pull on the chunk of metal-ice making it come to him. He examined it.

"Very good. Next I will teach you force Barrier. Focus on the force and imagine a wall in front of you. Once you have done that, try blocking this with it." Zanic used force Push on the piece of ice-metal sending it flying at Dawn. If she failed, it would only make a mere bruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Dawn's first instinct was to throw up a mental wall. She did that then pushed it to reality and in front of her. The metal bounced off.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

"Excellent. Next is force Protect. Feel like there's a shield covering your whole body. Then defend this attack."

Zanic activated one of his lightsabers, set it to stun, and rushed forward slashing at Dawn's stomach horizontally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Dawn quickly spread the shield to her body, like wrapping it in foil. The lightsaber glanced off harmlessly. "Woohoo. I feel like Super-girl."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Zanic almost laughed playfully. Instead he let out a grin.

"Very good. Let's take a break. I have to visit my former master and tell him something. You can come with me." Zanic said as he walked through a door to look for Vegito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Dawn followed, looking around.

That's strange... I feel... something.

"Do you feel something Master?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 pm

"Hmm?" Zanic glanced over his shoulder. "Feeling what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 pm

"It's that pressure again..." Dawn paused and put her head in her hands for a moment, then looked up. "Come on... let's keep going..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Zanic looked back forward and continued to walk the halls.

(( Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. 659589 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 pm

(( Spamming here? Please don't ))

Dawn nodded slightly and followed. But a second later it hit so hard she froze and slammed into Zanic.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 pm

((I'm not spamming if it's in the same reply. And look who's talking. Razz ))

Zanic felt Dawn slam into his back. Zanic spun around.

"What are you doing?" Zanic asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:34 pm

"s-sorry!" Dawn gasped still reeling with the sick feeling. Lights spun, the room burred. "Something's happening out there! Can't you feel it?!"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Zanic felt the force flow through him.

"I don't feel anything." Zanic replied. He started walking grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:38 pm

"Ugh. Men," Dawn said, walking along. She paused at a room and entered. It was a record room, with monitors splashed across.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Zanic walked past a room only to walk back slowly. He looked inside. Memories flooded into his mind. Although the temple had been abandoned long ago, this is where Adam and him had had their last spar before Adam left. He had never been seen again.

((Let's wait for Vegito to reply, I've got to go.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:23 pm

~Vegito felt two familiar presences nearby as he took his daily recon abroad Coruscant. Things were not doing well on Coruscant, and he had to do something to restore order on Coruscant. He helped some of the Republic soldiers capture some criminals. It was an easy task, but there were so many criminals nowadays and it was difficult even for a Jedi to track them all down. He approached Zanic and Dawn.~

"Well now, you are both back. What are you up to?"

~They stood in the room in the ruins of the Temple that he and Zanic last saw Adam Stall when they were training together.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Dawn turned at the voice, reaching out. She sensed he was friendly. "You! Are you really a..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Zanic looked at Vegito. Even more memories flooded into his brain.

"Vegito, it is good to see you again." Zanic said bowing. He then pointed toward Dawn.. "I was just looking for you. This is my padawan Dawn Skywalker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Dawn smiled. "We've met, Master."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Zanic walked over to Vegito and placed a hand on his shoulder. Zanic pulled Vegito into a hug. While in the hug, Zanic whispered in Vegito's ear:

"The new Jedi Temple is on Tython. Here are the coordinates."

Zanic handed a holo-projector to Vegito. Zanic took a step back and nodded to Dawn.

"Your turn." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 pm

~Vegito accepted the hug and patted Zanic on the back stiffly with his right hand. He then took the holo-projector as he parted himself from the hug.~

"Yes, I know about Tython. But my place is here on Coruscant. I must make a stand here to make sure the Sith don't take advantage of the lack of Jedi on this planet. It remains a strategic place in the galaxy."

~He looked at Dawn, remembering that they had met before a few months ago.~

"Yeah, Dawn and her brother were there, and someone else too. Tell me, who has taken charge of the Jedi?"

~Vegito knew who it was, or thought so but he wanted to hear it from Zanic.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next