Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)

Go down 
+2
Lord Belial
The Dark Scythe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:57 pm

What a shame... not enough blood. Belial shrugged it off, and walked past the man, without a single change in expression throughout the entire gory ideal. He turned back to the rest of the Sith, a flare of emotion in his eyes, as if what he was about to shake the foundations of the galaxy.

"The Assassin is right. Look at us... we have became naught but a shadow of our former selves. The Sith have been forgotten in the mind of the Galaxy, outshined by the malign light of the Jedi. No more." The Dark Lord raised his voice, slamming his fist down on a boulder. A large crack appeared beneath his fist. "The Sith will rise again... for I have a plan."

The Dark Lord withdrew a small metal disk from his cloak, and threw it on the ground. Immediately a Star Map hologram opened from the disk, illuminating the entire cave. "The Republic has four main pillars supporting it; Economy, Military, Public Support, and the Senate. Remove one, the other three grow stronger. Wipe out the foundations of all four, and the Republic collapses. Hear me now, and listen well."

The Star Map shifted to a planet labled Muunilinst. "You there, Jerex, I believe your name is. You seek a Master... I can hear it in your thoughts. I will personally train you, if you will do but one thing for me... infiltrate the Galactic Banking Clan, and assassinate President Katin Morello. She is the current leader of the Galactic Banking Clan... kill her, and then sabotage the stock market from her main computer. This will cause a galactic riot, and collapse the economy."

Belial then turned to Jeth. "You are an assassin, am I correct? Yes... I see now. You were cast out of the Order. I know not why, but I would be willing to pardon you if you would do but one thing for me. As we speak, over half of the Galactic Senators are on their way to Naboo on holiday, before the massive senatorial rally next week. Kill them, and the morale of the entire galaxy will shudder."

He then turned to Slayer, and smiled. "And you... one of the most infamous killers in recent history. I have the contract of a lifetime for you. The Supreme Chancellor of the Republic is currently en route to Coruscant from Anaxes, from visiting his family. If you hurry, I have an ambush in waiting, ready to activate gravity well generators from behind a stealth field. This will pull him out of hyperspace, and you can kill him yourself. How does... two hundred million credits from the Galactic Banking Clan's personal account sound?"

"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy. The Jedi will have nowhere safe for them anymore... I do not even care about ruling the Galaxy. If anyone else wants the crown of emperor, they may have it. The Jedi are gone to us; we do not know where they are. With the entire Galaxy under the rule of the Sith, we will find them, and exterminate them. My Commandant is on standby to launch an all-out assault on Kuat, the Republic's main military stronghold. If we can coordinate our strikes at the exact same time, the Republic will crumble, and we can take Coruscant for our own. What say ye, my brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Just as Jerex fully revealed the muscle tissue of Dusk's chest and abdomen on one side, Malas just had to ruin the other side with smashing a hole into the boy's side. Shaking his head from side to side, Jerex began peeling the skin from the other half of the boy's chest and abdomen. The skin was pulled from the muscles slowly as to prolong the pain. Once he was finished, Dusk's entire chest and ab muscles would be fully exposed to all the Sith. Jerex trimmed off the loose skin with his razor claw and set it to the side.

Moving to the side of the boy, Jerex took a firm grip of his wrist with one hand and placed the other on Dusk's shoulder. With a quick jerk, his enhanced strength tor the cartilage at the boy's shoulder. He moved the bone around before it poked through the skin. With little effort, Jerex managed to rip the limb from Dusk's torso as blood poured out. Jerex continued the process with the other arm before knocking the boy to the ground and continuing on with his legs. Now the bow was without arms and legs and Jerex only smiled at the sight of his work.

Kneeling down above Dusk's head, Jerex grabbed the boy by the ear and jerked it off with ease followed by the other ear. Only one thing was left to do now. His claw slowly descending towards the boy's eye before the razor edge slipped on both sides of the eye. the liquid in the eye poured out and mixed with blood as the eye was pulled out with the other eye meeting the same fate.

Blood dripped from his gauntlets as he stood and turned to Belial. Jerex had finished his work just in to to receive his orders from the Dark Lord. He thought the proposition over for a moment before speaking for the first time at the meeting. His voice sounded like a fully matured man with a touch child like behavior mixed in.

"Do you know my mommy Palin? Where is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 am

The spectacle was a ghastly one to behold...any normal being would be retching on the floor after witnessing such a scene, but Slayer simply watched noncommittally as the Sith went to town on the insolent being. He smirked to himself; although he himself rarely stooped to torture unless there was information at stake, it did amuse him how quickly the boy had learned his lesson about insolence towards the Dark Lord of the Sith. Of course, he wasn't ever going to get the chance to apply what he had learned. That was one thing that had no second chances.

Slayer watched in interest as the new Dark Lord began laying out his plans. He had had his doubts about yet another Dark Lord claiming the throne, especially one that got the throne not by deposing the one who held it but rather by virtue of it being open, but this one seemed to know what he was doing. He was methodical and ruthless, and that was something Slayer could admire in a leader, even if he were wary about actually joining any sort of organization. But Belial was also cunning in that he perceived the wishes of those in attendance and offered the fulfillment of those wishes in return for performing a task that would lead the galaxy toward his end. Take this bounty offering, for instance. Slayer already had a good amount of credits and would not have to worry much about money possible for another hundred or so years, but a cool 2 million dollar bounty would be difficult to pass up...especially for such a simple--yet monumentally important--task. Granted, Belial was robbing him of the thrill of actually tracking down his quarry, but the hunt aboard the ship would still satisfy his entertainment needs, and what a high-profile target! Though the success of this mission would effectively render Slayer dead to the Republic (though he doubted they would be able to do anything to him anyways), Belial's plan would finish off that worthless government once and for all, and the Jedi would be all that was left to defy the Dark Lord. That would truly be an entertaining hunt, and if he pulled off this first job, the odds were that he would be called back for another later.

His gravelly voice contained none of the emotions that he was feeling...but his words conveyed everything they needed to. "Consider it done." With three simple words, he let Belial know that his negotiations were working, and that his plan would move forward quickly. Slayer was already itching to get started.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:34 pm

The moment the first of the boy’s limbs was removed Jeth slowly stood up and strolled over to the boy. When he stood he also picked up his black staff which he had been for the most part concealed under his robes in his left hand. He walked up next to Jerex as the second limb was removed and let out a low sigh as he looked over the boy with half closed eyes. The Jeth just watched as he continued to twirl the vile of clear liquid that was in the fingers of his right hand. Once Jerex was done the former Sith assassin stopped swirling the vile in his hand and flicked off the cork that held in its contents. The boy not having his eyes anymore would make it so much easier. Jeth evenly distributed the contents of the vile into each of the boy’s eye sockets as he whispered under his breath to himself.

“I will make you into what I was supposed to have become…I almost feel bad that I am not killing you instead.”

Jeth then listened to Belial, though he did not show it as he continued to look over the boy and speak to himself about the boy.

“This neurological poison will go right to your brain, shut down your ability to feel pain or anything for that matter. It will also slow down your heart to almost a dead stop. I hope that I am lucky enough that you survive until I can get you to the ship. I will be very angry if you just made m wait one of my favorite poisons.”

Jeth then narrowed his eyes a bit because by now he had heard and thought about what Belial had asked him to do to achieve a pardon. With a cold clever sounding hiss he answered the Dark Lord.

“It will be done, but I do not wish a pardon from you.”

He looked back over his shoulder and glared at Belial.

“And even if you do pardon me, I will not acknowledge it.”

Jeth then looked back at the mutilated Dusk as he thought more in detail about what he was going to do to the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm

He had released his grip upon the boy's hands with the Force moments ago, no longer needing to still the Sith from his eventual defeat. Though the torture may have been minutes, it must of felt like hours to Dusk. The pain he went through must of been insurmountable, even for one who has glimpsed upon the Force to shed away the agony. Thesus could only stare at the others, his cold eyes betraying the walls he had built up and shedding upon the Sith his sorrow; sorrow of the many things that had surfaced his mind throughout the many years of isolation. He opened his mouth to speak, and his voice held nothing but the defeat of his opinion on the Sith and their order.

"How the mighty have fallen..."

Turning around to face the blocked entrance, caused by Belial's hunger of destruction and rage in the face of a meer insult, Thesus flicked outwards his hand. Sending a small push upon the Force, the rocks and boulders shot outwards, leaving a crumbled trail in their wake. As Thesus began walking out, he talked to himself, though the cavern's walls carried it towards those behind him.

"This was a waste of my time."
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

She released her force grip on the boy long ago, no longer finding it necessary as the boy lacked any limbs to run with. From there she merely ignored the senseless torturing of the rather bold boy. It did not really concern her nor did it seem completely necessary to her. But despite that she listened as he laid out his plan to defeat the rather...quiet Republic. Though taking note that he had no mission for her she figured she may as well leave soon. Her presence no longer having any benefit in this meeting. Pushing off from the wall she leaned on she however did not move as Thesus began his somewhat dramatic exit.

Smirking lightly as he continued, she had an idea for this one. Continuing to block her mind off though from any overly curious force users, she stepped out from the entrance Thesus cleared and once more used Telepathy to private speak to him through a connection of their minds.

:: "Thesus, I wish to speak to you about something." ::
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Thesus was leaving without either a second glance nor second thought to what had called him here, never the less what he had helped and witnessed. Making his way back to his ship through the maze-like tunnels that connected the cavern together, once more the voice of Desra's slipped into his mind telepathically, though he made no intention to stop walking and listened to what she had to say. A light smirk appeared on his face, and he responded back telepathically too.

"Walk with me then."
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Dusk felt his vision spin away and he fell back. "If this is it... you other Sith... kill the Jedi if you can... I'm watching." His heart was slowing... then stopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:50 pm

:: "We'll speak once we manage a ship..." ::

With that the two went to go find a ship. Or something. Maybe YOUR ship. Probably not.

((Thesus and I are now gone. =O ))
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 pm

((Character in play:Kel-Tan-Shi))

Kel had felt a surge in the force while flying overhead this planet, so he had come here. His master and him had taken a break from training. He saw a pile of rocks where the door used to be. Since his training had begun, he had become a lot calmer. He used force Push on the top rock and it fell into the room beyond. He climbed through the small hole it had made. He landed in the other room and saw blood everywhere on the floor and a boy lying on the ground with his limbs ripped off. There were also a lot of beings with the dark aura coming from them.

Maybe I shouldn't be here. Kel thought as he started backing towards the hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Dusk tilted his head slowly. "Don't be scared, they're just chickens who can't believe people will stand up to them."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Kel stopped backing away.

"Lord Belial, is that you?" Kel said peering through the darkness. "I am so sorry I interrupted. Forgive me my Lord." Kel said bowing with his head down.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Jeth’s eyes widen with surprise as he sees the boy was still able to move and speak. However a sly grin slips across his face as he shakes his head a bit and closes his eyes. He then speaks in a calm hiss.

“It seems that you have the mindset of a Jedi little one. How insulting…”

Jeth’s next movement was so precise and aided with the force that it would be impossible to stop. He moved his staff over the boy’s body so that the staff was parallel to the symmetrical form of the body. Then with a quick vertical spin and a flash of red (the blade of the lightscythe being activated for only an instant) what was left of the boy’s body was split in two.

“How worthless.”

The assassin then wasted no time as his image became not but a bluer of black as he used a much perfected technique of force speed to travel through the caverns and right to his ship on the surface. He came to a halt before he slowly entered the ship and ordered his droid to take off immediately. The assassin was off to complete his first worthwhile assignment since his awakening.

(((OOC: Gone from post.)))
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 am

And just like that, the meeting was done. That was how it was supposed to be, Slayer reflected: decisive and to the point. Debates were for the Jedi--the Sith had but a single ruler, which made the decision-making process so much more efficient. Every moment spent here had been worth his time, and he doubted he would have felt the same way were it a Jedi meeting.

In a matter of minutes in this out-of-the-way cave, the fate of the galaxy had been decided. Slayer took one last glance around this pivotal place, then took a few steps and vanished into the shadows, off to do the work that he had been hired to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Dusk felt pain like he'd never felt before. He still had one intact lung, but it was harder than ever to live. But he struggled, fighting the tide of sweeping darkness and lashed back to wakefulness. He spat out a mouthful of blood and glared after the boy. "Young one. Psh."

Non the less, he felt himself slip. That was all it took. He fell back. Back into a strange dream. He was on Naboo. Dawn was there. So was Becca... and Rose... everyone he had known was there. Then it went black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2