Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memory charge + Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 pm

As fast as I can? You have no idea what you're getting into...

Dawn felt the power again, and felt it channel to her feet as she concentrated. Then she had an idea.

"What if I used force push on the sand while I use the speed?" Dawn muttered, then tried it out. She caught up to then passed her Master, moving ahead at a blinding pace.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Zanic slowed down and stopped. He waited for Dawn to comment on her performance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 am

Dawn turned and shrugged, walking back slowly until she came to a gap between two rocks. There she paused, then started shaking.

To a normal person, Dawn may appear to be having a seizure. To Dawn, there was a strange dark pressure all around her, beating down on her body and mind. The pressure caused her to shake badly, but she stayed on her feet.

"M-Master Scorchi? There's something you need to see..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 am

Zanic walked over to where Dawn was shaking. What was this? He felt a dark aura around him. I think I know what this is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:16 am

"Look..." Dawn murmured, pointing. A few yards away there was a Jawa ship, riddled with burn marks. "It looks like Tuskens did this... but it doesn't feel like it."

Glancing around the area, DAwn noticed more burn marks in the sand, and bits of clothing. "At least they had a proper ceremony," she said.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 am

Zanic looked around. He noticed a sandcrawler a few yards away. He walked towards it. He felt the burn marks on it. Zanic stood stiff.

"These burn marks.... they're from a lightsaber." Zanic said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:23 am

"These look like blaster bolts..." Dawn added, walking a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:25 am

"Sith are known to carry blasters as well as their own weapons." Zanic said crouching down looking over his shoulder at Dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 am

For the first time true rage darkened her eyes. "Who could do this?!"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:29 am

Zanic jumped up and faced Dawn. "Control your anger padawan!" He yelled. "The sith do this sort of thing to lure padawans like you in to becoming a sith." Zanic said calming down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 am

Dawn felt I chill rush down her spine suddenly. "Then this was what happened to Dusk," she said, eyes widening. "Master, now I know I'm going to be a Jedi! To stop things like THIS from happening. You don't need to worry about my anger."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:14 am

Zanic felt pride surge through him. That was the exact thing I said to my master. Well without the Dusk part.

"Glad to hear it. Now let's get back to training. Soon I'm going to teach you the advanced force powers." Zanic said while walking back toward the canyon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Dawn took a last, long look back, then followed.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:16 pm

When they reached the canyon, Zanic took out two probe droids and set them to stun.

"Now we shall see if you are good at deflecting shots. This will come in handy many times. Now activate your lightsaber and deflect these shots." Zanic said stepping back to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:32 pm

"Okay," Dawn said, no longer bothered by sudden commands. She activated the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Zanic watched as the probe droids moved vertically and horizontally randomly. Blaster bolts fired. One aimed at her neck, one at her right leg, and one straight at her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Dawn swung her lightsaber in another arch, thus blocking the bolts and sending them straight at the droids. On got nicked and started smoking. "Oops..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:36 pm

"That's good. Exactly what I wanted you to do. Now here." He handed Dawn a blindfold. "Do the same to the other one blindfolded." Zanic said while stepping back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 pm

"But... how will I see?" Dawn asked, bewildered as she accepted the blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:05 pm

"Use the force to focus on the humming of the probe droid. When it fires, use the force to determine where it is coming from."

Zanic waited until Dawn had the blindfold on. When she did, the shot would aim at her waist on the left side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh, God...

She heard the bolt come out and race towards her. But... was it towards her waist or he leg?!

"Ow!" Dawn picked up the blindfold from her eyes. The bolt had burned a small hole in her shirt and left a burn. "This is hard."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:16 pm

"This is because you weren't focusing. Concentrate, and you will achieve things you never have before." The probe droid started moving again. " Put the blindfold on and try again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:18 pm

"Okaaaaaaay," Dawn sighed, then dropped it back over her blue eyes. This time when the bolt came, she would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:20 pm

The probe droid fired again. This time it aimed for her left leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Dawn flicked the weapon down. The bolt bounced back and through the droid.

"I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory charge + Training
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next