Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memory charge + Training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Memory charge + Training Empty
PostSubject: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 pm

((Character in play: Zanic Scorchi))

Zanic stepped out of the ship on the sandy surface of Tatooine. A blast of hot air hit his face. Dawn and him had just landed on a landing platform in Mos Eisley. They were there to recover Dawn's memory and to do training.

"Ah, Tatooine! I haven't been here in ages." Zanic said. "And I'm only 20 years old."

Zanic had become a Jedi Knight not too long ago and had already found himself an apprentice. They had left Dusk on Naboo and went to Tython to train for a little bit. Then Dawn had wanted to come here to see if she remembered her past.

Zanic waited for Dawn to exit the ship.

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Dawn exited the ship and looked across the sand, humming. It was good to be home.

Last edited by Dawn Skywalker on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:38 pm

"Ah yes, but I got my training first." Zanic replied. "Whose fault is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 pm

"Hey, I don't even remember if I was training! Let me check my old home," Dawn said, calming down.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 pm

"Good. Once you stop backtalking your master, then we can check your old home." Zanic grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Dawn sighed. "While you were talking, i was walking," she said, now ten feet away and moving. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Zanic jumped and landed next to Dawn and walked with her to her old home to see if any memory had been there or still was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Stopping at the edge of Mos Eisly, Dawn sat in an open bar booth. "If you want a drink, get it now. My old home is a clear shot over that sand," Dawn said, relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Zanic ordered a Chikkar and started striding across the sands anyways.

"We need to get back to training Dawn, so let's do this now."

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Dawn got up, thanked the bar-man and left, walking up to Zanic and pulling ahead. About minutes later they arrived at a hovel.

"Why's this burned?" Dawn wondered. She didn't know what could have done this. Maybe if she touched the stone with her forefinger...

Dawn felt a ripple and one word was clear there: Empire.

"Master, what's the Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Zanic stiffened at the sound of the word.

"The empire is an evil corporation that want to rule the galaxy." Zanic replied. "They will kill anyone who gets in they're way. Sith control the empire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:21 pm

"Sith? Who's their leader?" Dawn asked, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm

"Emperor Palpatine. With help from Darth Vader. Those two are a fearsome couple." Zanic replied still stiff.

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:25 pm

(( True... hold on let me pick a random date out of Fury ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:46 pm

"Palpatine? Sounds like a fruit to me..." Dawn said. "Hey do you think Ben Kenobi knows anything? That crazy hermit may know a thing or two..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:49 pm

"Ben Kenobi? I've heard that name before. Sure let's go." Zanic replied as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:49 pm

"Okay... I think he's 70 or so kilometers out in the Dune Sea..." Dawn said, staring out. She started off. "So where'd you hear of Kenobi?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 pm

"I don't know." Zanic said. They were almost already there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm

"There it... woah." Dawn was shocked to find it empty. A thin layer of dust lay here. There was also a strange feeling in the Force...

"Master, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:59 pm

"That would be the dark side." Zanic said activating his two lightsabers. He scanned the area but found nothing.

Where are they? Zanic thought. He was frightened now for Dawn. A sith knight could easily take her out and maybe him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Dawn didn't pull out a saber. Instead she tilted her head to the side. She felt something different...

"Master, are you sure that's the dark side? And if it is... is it meant for us to feel?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm

"You may be sensing something other than the Dark Side. The dark side is meant for us to feel because it's the force also, just a different side. What are you sensing padawan?" Zanic asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm

"I'm sensing..." then she stopped. "Gone. Ben is gone. Not only from the home and world... but from the universe."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:08 pm

"What?" Zanic asked. He used the force.

All of a sudden a figure appeared in front of them.

"Who are you?" Zanic asked.

I am Ben Kenobi. I have just been struck by Darth Vader. I want you to know that I am proud of you both for carrying on the Jedi. I was a Jedi. I must go now. Farewell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:09 pm

"Ben?" Dawn asked. She heard the words... "Dang! Vader... I want to find out more about you. And what the heck your plans are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory charge + Training   Memory charge + Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory charge + Training
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next