Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tython: Training for Dawn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Tython: Training for Dawn. Empty
PostSubject: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm

((Character in play: Zanic Scorchi))

Zanic landed his ship on the planet called Tython. The sun was shining. He had promised himself that he would train his first padawan here. He planned to keep that promise. Zanic knew that Dawn already had her own lightsaber, but later he would have to teach her how to make a new one. Zanic was excited. He was going to be more excited when his padawan was knighted. Zanic sighed as he stepped out of his ship breathing in the fresh new air. Zanic looked to the sky to wait until Dawn landed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Dawn landed and stepped out, feeling a bit of shock. Tython was the last planet she had seen Terand... and the last planet she had seen Ashaiya as a Padawan. She had never expected to begin her training here. Dawn looked around and felt comforted by the surroundings she knew.

"MAster Scorchi, I never expected... to train here..." Dawn said, feeling choked by her memory. Then a darker one forced the way into her mind.

This is where I wasted time while Rusty was murdered.

DAwn pushed away the thought. Even more fresh and painful was the betrayal of Dusk...

"Uh... let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 pm

"Are you kidding? This is the first place I would ever train. I was train on Coruscant, but this is a great place." Zanic said confidently. "Now let's begin. First feel the Force flow through you and let it become a part of you. Once you have done that, try this. This first technique is called Force Push."

Zanic picked up a rock with his right hand and threw it up into the air. When it came down in front of him, he used Force Push and the rock flew through the air for about twenty yards.

"Now you try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:53 am

Dawn picked up a rock and tossed it higher into the air to give herself time to prepare.

How do I do this? Well... the Force feels a certain way. Try to get that feeling.

Dawn closed her eyes and tried to relax and let everything: the plants, ground, Zanic... just breathe and speak into her mind. She felt her body relax and her breathing become even. As the rock came down, she pictured clearly in her mind that all the feeling in her would flow out of her hand and thrust the rock away.

The rock bounced away from the air near her hand and landed next to Zanic's.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:14 am

"Very good Dawn. You are learning quickly. Next is Force Pull. Do the same thing, except pull it towards you this time. Like this." Zanic said.

Zanic pulled on the force and the rock flew the twenty something yards into his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 am

This was harder than the push. Dawn once again felt the power, and now she imagined a whip or string, running from her hand and onto the rock. If she thought hard, and invisible hand would pull the string and send the rock back to her. Dawn tried this and to her amazement opened her eyes to see the rock whip into her hand.

"That was... fun," Dawn said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 am

Zanic watched the rock fly into her hand. This padawan definetly was strong in the force.

"Excellent Dawn. I have to admit I barely got that on my first try." Zanic praised. "What you have just learned are the force powers push and pull. There are other force powers you will learn about, but for now, I have something else in store. Take out your lightsaber and activate it. I am going to throw a number of rocks at you with the force. You are to strike them down from the air. If you are hit, it won't hurt very much, but good enough to give you a bruise. Now defend yourself!" Zanic yelled.

He picked up rocks from the ground with the force. He threw three at Dawn. One at her left shoulder, one at her stomach, and one at her right knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 am

Shoulder, stomach, knee... do I have to use only my lightsaber?

Dawn saw the rocks had a straight diagonal line. Flipping, Dawn turned a cartwheel and midway through hit back the one going for her stomach. Dawn completed the turn and stopped, panting.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:58 am

"I see you are very agile Dawn. This time try and hit them all with your lightsaber. The idea is to get you better with your weapon. Now let's try it again." Zanic said gently.

Zanic picked up three more rocks one aiming at Dawn's left shin, one at her chest, and one at her right arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:02 am

Dawn noticed another pattern... whirling her lightsaber in an arch would save time and stamina. As she flung it in a circle with one hand it would take the two to her upper body first then circle down to the one at her shin.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:07 am

"Very good Dawn. Rely on your lightsaber for more tasks. It is a valuable weapon and takes time and effort to become a master of the blade." Zanic took a piece of cloth out of his pocket. "This will test your skill more. I'm going to have you do it blindfolded. It may sound hard, but once you focus on the force, there's no stopping you."

Zanic took four rocks this time and waited until she was blindfolded when he threw them. One at Dawn's right foot, one at her stomach, one at her right kidney, and one at her right wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 am

Dawn felt the power again... and also the nagging feeling he just threw rocks at her. One thing she knew for certain was they were all aimed at her right side. Dawn took her lightsaber and sliced down in an arch. Three on the right were sent back at Zanic's body, but one hit her in the stomach. Dawn let out a woof of breathe.

"Ow... okay, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:15 am

"It's okay to get hit once and a while Dawn. It shows you are physically and mentally strong. I don't think we need to hault the training to try again. Next is a force power that will come in handy a lot. It's Force Jump." Zanic smiled. He remembered in his training, he had hit his head on the ceiling on the first try. There was no roof here though.

Zanic felt the force flow through his body. He did a powerful jump with a backflip and landed 10 feet behind where he was originally standing.

"Now you try Dawn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:18 am

"Okay... hmm," Dawn said, thinking.She got the feeling again. Then she doubled it, then again.

Dawn bent her legs and jumped as high as she could she felt herself flip at about 20 feet and turned again on the way down to face Zanic.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am

"That is an excellent jump. That would definetly get you on a moving train away from sith. I think it's time we got a little breather." Zanic pulled up a big rock and sat down on it. "So what's your history? When did you want to be a Jedi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 am

"Actually... that's the problem," Dawn said quietly. She sat on the ground and stared at her feet. "I don't remember anything till a few months ago... but I have flashes. It's scary."

Dawn shivered up her spine, remembering the snatches of memory she dreamed about.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 am

"I'm sorry if I'm bringing up any bad memories but where does this Dusk character fit into your story." Zanic asked just wanting to get to know his padawan better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 am

"I met him on Alderaan!" Dawn exclaimed. "He said he had the same problem I did, but he didn't care. He's really undisturbed about it."

Dawn remembered the look on his face as he replied to her question. It had creeped her out.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 am

"Oh. I see. Kind of weird how your names...nevermind. It's not my business to ask questions. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask away." Zanic sat back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:31 am

"I don't like to pry, but who was your master? The only two I've met are Terand Ranus and Vegito..." Dawn trailed off, remembering the times before Dusk was evil.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:34 am

"Ah, my master happened to be Vegito Rikhard. I guess you know him a little. He was a great master. It was sad when we had to part. I promised him I would see him soon." Zanic looked at the ground. "How about going to Tatooine now? If you have any more questions, you can ask them on the ship. I'm leaving my ship here. It's not even mine, I rented it from Devoronian. He'll find it. Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 am

"Okay!" Dawn said, springing up. "Tatooine might help charge my memory!"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 am

They powered up the ship and took off.

(Post closed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tython: Training for Dawn.   Tython: Training for Dawn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tython: Training for Dawn.
Page 1 of 1