Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:42 pm

~Vegito found himself when he awoke, standing up and gazing at the metal ceiling of his docking bay. It was like he had come out of a dream after sensing something terribly disturbing. He felt the Darkside of the Force encompassing Coruscant, the central core of the Republic, as well as the society of the Jedi. Unfortunately, with the temple now gone, all the Jedi had gone away, and only a select few that chose Coruscant as their home remained. He had the simple fortune of meeting as familiar yet strange Jedi Wind, whom he was sure being his friend from long ago. From what he could recollect, Wind had personal ties to Master Kenobi, but he would not divulge any details. He had also met Richter standing there at the base of the ruined Jedi Temple ruins, undergoing his own personal training in the Force, or he guessed so anyway. He thought he felt the Darkside running through him, and then all of the sudden it was gone. Maybe the Jedi from Naboo had found a new secret, or was testing something with the Force. He wasn’t a Jedi Master, so he thought it wasn’t a good idea to be playing with both sides of the Force without proper experience.~

~But, in a lost string of luck coming out of nowhere, he had found her again. Formerly known to the Sith as Darth Nightshade, the young woman that was Himiko had emerged from her and no longer fully consumed by Nightshade. He was on the verge of freeing her from the dark urges two years ago, but she had disappeared and he could not find her again. He was grateful for having this second chance to heal her, and anyone knows that second chances are rare.~

~He bent his head back to level gazing and began to run around the edge of his docking bay, and running around from the one edge, around the other three, and back to that edge in a square constituted a mile of jogging. He did this everyday he was in the docking bay to stay fit and not let his physical conditioning deteriorate. Well, it was one of many conditioning methods he practiced everyday, but he didn’t think to do them today without Himiko. As far as he knew, she still slept in that bed she laid down on. Once she was ready, as a part of her training, he would have her undertake the physical conditioning he took. As far as he knew, only Richter was the other Jedi that undertook physical conditioning. Perhaps he would have Zanic follow this example for his own good, and for the padawan he recently took under his wing.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 pm

She had dreamed in her sleeps. Mainly dreaming of the darkness and the things that hide in them. HImiko didn't know how long she was asleep. But in the dreams she fought deamons and other battles. One, being the creature that was inside her mind. Even in sleep he ried to control her. To compell her that what she was seeing in the real world was nothing what she was told. That the jedi were just tricking her to make her fail and take her powers away. The young women still fought it. Knowing it wa stick to let him inslave her. Only then she was able to wake. Sitting up panting as her eyes adjusted to the light in the room.

"Gods.. where am I?"

Himiko whsipered for a moment until her memory came back. Fighting back the dreams as she quickly forgot them. Only then did everythign came rushing back to her. That Vegito had taken her in to begin the healing process and help her make the power her own that was coursing from the wraith still inside her. Looking down she ran a hand over her scarred chest and the little blood that was still on her hands from breaking it. Vegito had healed those too when she stood weakly and reached out to see where he was.

"Can I really do this?"

Whispering as she streached her aching muscles and left the room to find Vegito.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 pm

~Vegito felt Saphira stir from her sleep, but he remained where he was, allowing her to decide to come to him. As he promised, he wouldn't force her into training with him if she didn't want to. She was still had the wraith within her, but he could tell she was gaining control over him. With any luck, she would be able to use his power as her own as she added to her own. He continued his exercises without hindrance, and felt the sweat began to come over him as he continued to press himself.~

"Hmm, I wonder how she is doing."

~He felt her began to roam from her room as he ran around the edges, and he wondered about her feelings at this moment.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 pm

She looked around the ship and knew he wasn't on. She decided to go look for him even though HImiko wanted a shower first and formost. But, she needed to know if everything was real as she walked to the edge of the ship. last time he made it so she couldn'tleave and tested it again. The ship allowed her to pass as she steppd downt he metal platform with the tappings of her feet. It was mid-morning as she could tell from the light in the sky.

"Well, he didn't leave that was for certian.."

They were still on coruscant and that ment very little. himiko didn't understand why he would want to stay here for now. But, she didn't feel like asking too much in questions. Reaching out she felt Vegito not far from where she was. he seemed to be buys but it was nothing that she coudl see with. With a sigh she took off witha slow jog. Carefull not to hurt herself too much as her muscles were sore. Sure, she coudl use the force to stop the pain but Himiko chose not to. It was a lesson for hserself.. one of pain in many ways as she finialy found Vegito runnign towards her.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 pm

The entire docking bay had been sealed off and few ships rested inside to cause hindrance to Vegito's run. However, there was one ship, one the Jedi knight probably didn't recognize, slumbering in the large hanger. It was just far enough from the wall for him to not have to move around it in his run, yet close enough to his path for him to be forced to lay eyes upon it each time it crossed him. The oddly shaped hull was just a few feet from the roof of the complex, and an impermeable shadow cast downward from the angle of the roof to the top of the ship. However, if you were to look close enough, you could see the figure of what appeared to be a human man sitting atop the strange vessel, a faint orange light barely illuminating his figure to those down below.

The character in question sat atop the hull with his legs hanging off the edge of the ship. His hands, withered and ghostly white, were extended outwards, palms facing towards the ceiling, he was careful to not let either side of one hand touch the other quite yet.

The ball of light, now plain as day from any part of the hanger, was about the size of a tennis ball at this point, but every few seconds would expand and deflate varying in shape from approximately a marble to a basketball.

A sinister snicker would echo from wall to wall of the bay, alerting the Jedi to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:41 pm

(Just to let you know, clint has unauthorized access, so either we ignore him or I can count him as a captured intruder due to the security system of the docking bay. Plus, there is a system that lets me know of intruders trying to get in, and not even ships dock in without my approval. This is supposed to be a save haven for me and anyone I let in. I've set the precedent before on Gametalk with a thread, if anyone wants to know.)

~Vegito felt Himiko approaching the area where he was training himself. He kept to the edges for about ten laps, and after the tenth lap he began to take to a path towards the X-wing starfighters he made, using them as manufactured obstacles for his workout. He jumped on X-wing on the far southwest corner, using the left wing as a ledge, then he ran behind the cockpit and as soon as he reaching the right wing he jumped over with a somersault to the next X-wing in line, using the same routine as the last for the remaining nine that was in the row.~

~He then jumped over to the X-wing in front of its cockpit, straddling the nose with balance, then using a frontal cartwheel to make his way over the cockpit roof, and then making his way to the engine burners in the back and then leaping to the next X-wing in the column, where nine remained as obstacles.~

~As soon as he made his way to the back, he finally took notice that Himiko had entered the room, and he ran towards her from that northeast corner. He slowed down as he came within a few yards within Himiko. She would able to see his somewhat wet sideburns from his workout.~

"Himiko, how are you this afternoon?"

~She probably didn't know, but Himiko slept for over 14 hours during the night and through the morning.~
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm

(I will be your captured prisoner if you'd like. Either way, it's not really preventing me from attack o.O)
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 pm

(Withdraws from that post because evidently I would be "trapped in a force field". Great idea dude!!!)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 am

clint wrote:
(Withdraws from that post because evidently I would be "trapped in a force field". Great idea dude!!!)

(thanks for the kudos. gotta have a safe haven somewhere. You have to thank Darth Fenrir for that idea. totally legal too as far as I know.)
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 pm

OOC: So Im assuming he's leaving the thread? Cause if not. .yea.. capture him.. Razz )

IC:

HImiko looked to Vegito and noted the dampness to his sideburns. To her the run was probably not horriably teadious, so she only nodded fora moment. Thinking of what to say to him wasn't somethign she had prept actualy so it was a few more heartbeats before she spoke.

"I am fine Vegi..."

The words spoken light, but with hardly any real emotion in them as she yawnd and streached her arms some more. The muscles releasing and expanding back to where they were.

"How long?"

her silver eyes locked to his own pair as she inquired how long she was asleep. Himiko knew it had been for a long time, but her perception was a bit off at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:18 am

(Nah, he left)

~Vegito saw her eyes wander slightly off from his, just to look at his other features on his head. It took several seconds for her to reply, probably thinking what to say after she had her eyes look at something.~

"Well, that sounds very good. I guess that long sleep was good for you."

~For a second, he didn't understand her question, but it made sense after that. The topic of her question was revealed after she stretched like a person does after waking up.~"

"How long you slept? Hm. I would say over 14 hours at least. What happened the other day surely took a lot of strength out of you. I guess you recovered fine from it."

~He continued on, trying to not waste time.~

"Anyways, how you are in terms of that wraith? You have enough control to start training at this point? I wouldn't want you to break yourself. If you are, I would suggest exercising with me to help focus your mind in being fully awake. My first task for you after that requires physical activity."

~He bent his head down only a little and balled his right hand and rested the left part of it against his head as he thought over what he meant to do.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 pm

She slightly opened her eyes in suprise at how long she was asleep. Himiko hadn't slept that long in a very long time. Normaly she slept very little. A couple hours at the most.

"I am fine. it's being.. quiet for now. I don't know how or why it is beign quiet.. But I don't wish to question it."

Himiko crossed her arms over her chest. It was enough that she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and smiled for a breif moment.

"Whatever you want.. I will do.. "
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 pm

~After mentioning that she slept that long, Himiko responded with her eyelids in surprise.~

"Surprised huh? It is good he is quiet, otherwise I'd deck him mentally."

~He did a light chuckle at that. In response to his question of what she wanted to, he noticed her confidence in herself to perform the tasks he had for her.~

"Okay then. First, I want to test your physical status. I want you to run two laps around this docking bay along the edges. Following that, I want you to pick one corner and start running along and jumping from X-wing to X-wing, and then make the turn at the next corner and finished them as quickly as possible. Then come to me and say how you feel."

~He fixed his hand console to set the run time and then following her compliance he would start it.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 am

Himiko didn't say anything as he chuckled. nore when he gave her the instructions. It wasn't in her mood to be light hearted. At least not now. In fact she didn't recall a time that she had actually laughed. At least when it wasn't at someone elses expense of pain> taht.. she did do alot. But not for pure clean fun. So without another word she took off running. Feet hitting the floor with a ligth tap as she made a quick pace. HImiko could feel her heart rate quickening as her achy muscles screamed a bit in protest to the sudden movement.

Damn

She thought as she compleatled the first lap. Silver eyes down to slits as the women focused on her target. Letting the force flow through her as she forced the muscles to relax and becaome one entinty. Streaching hersenes she felt the diffrent shift in the grond and used it to quicken even more. Finishing the secpnd lap she sped to the left corner and leapt up. Feet planting firmly onto an X-wing as she lept from one to another. It was easy, but her footwork was solid.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 pm

~It was obvious that Himiko was in the mood for any humor. He joked lightly about decking the wraith, but she didn't really respond to that, but he guessed he could understand why she didn't. Without any other sign or word, she immediately obeyed his suggestion of the physical workout. How well she performed would depend on how fast he move along with this training. He spoke to himself quietly. He still doubted her condition.~

"I wonder if she is ready. What she is going through isn't easy."

~He watched quietly and with great interest as Himiko made her laps around the edges of the docking bay. Even one lap would cause an average man to start tiring. However, considering her physique, she should be able to complete the workout before tiring. She came to the final stretch of running and leaping on the X-wings, and he waited for her to come to him and tell how she feeled.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Commign up to the last x-wing she leapt from the previous one. Landing on the tip of the next wing she pushed off again and flipped into a frontward sumemrsault before landing into a croched poition near Vegito. Her eyes still the silver glow and sparkle as her heat thundered against her chest. Walking towards him she crossed her arms and controlled her hearbeat. Walking the first few steps she cocked her head to the left and sighed.

" I feel fine. My muscles are sore.. but that is to be expected..."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 am

~Himiko finished off the workout with an acrobatic somersault that landed near with a controlled landing. To do that after a run like that showed that she had some physical strength to be aware of. Perhaps she could do it after all. For now this test was done. She had enough physical endurance to take what he would give her to do. She said her muscles were sore, otherwise she was fine.~

"Well, you are in good shape. I will have to increment the difficulty of your training as we go along though."

~Then he wondered how she would do with a lightsaber.~

"Well then, are you up for a spar? I've got to test your ability with a lightsaber. This isn't something I usually do with my padawans, but since you are experienced, I want to see how far you are."

~He just stood by and waited for what she would do.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:36 pm

A slow smirk creased over her face.

"I am not exactly a youngling or novice with the lightsaber..."

Himiko replied to him. Stepping to the side she flickered her eyes to where his hand was positioned and the poise he was setting. He was relaxed, but Himiko knew better. Vegito could see she was already assessing him and how she could move. Readying herself for the spare as her blood started to heat up like a pot of boiling water. It was obvious he wanted to do the spare here. Himiko knew as well that at this level anythign was currently fair game. It wasn't going to be just lightsaber skills.

I know this will be fun.. but with this thing inside me...

She wasn't sure what would happen. Would she keep control? It was quiet for now, but it took alot of concentration to beat it back into submission as it were. mentally shaking her head, Himiko, flickered her right wrist and called her saber to her hand. The cool metal in her hand as the silver hilt seemed to almost glow with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:32 pm

~He smiled at her answer about her lightsaber skills.~

“No, I didn’t think you were.”

~She stepped to her side, probably gauging her position and his. At this time, he didn’t use his Jedi skills to read her feelings. He just waited patiently, like a fighter waiting for the other fighter to make a move. But he read her eyes, and almost could see that she was in doubt about her control. As much as he wanted to test her, he couldn’t be sure how ready she was.~

“Himiko, would you like to do something else first, or are you sure you are ready now? You could take a stroll on the streets of Coruscant.”

~He saw the silver in her hand, but the blade was not yet activated. His question was meant to be helpful, and left his feelings open so that she could see it.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~   ~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Coruscant- Himiko's training regime?~
Page 1 of 1