Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant - Chance Encounters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Coruscant - Chance Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Terand touched me. D;   Coruscant - Chance Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:31 pm

"Thank you. But, could we begin my training on Naboo? I really want to get some new clothing..."

She had been wearing the same clothing for about four days now. She was getting really sick of it to be honest. She had never heard the word "padawan" before, but she figured it was the Jedi way of saying "student" or "apprentice", or something close to that anyways.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Desra made me do it.   Coruscant - Chance Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:47 pm

"Very well, but before you can begin learning other Force abilities you must be tuned to it. Close your eyes and open your mind. The Force is everywhere. Reach out to it. Open yourself to it's connection. Use the Force to look all around you. Once you find this connection, you will be ready to learn other abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...It's true. I did. ~_^   Coruscant - Chance Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Nodding, she closed her eyes. Though it was a rather odd thing to ask of someone. She just had to think of a way how to do it. Though she then thought...perhaps the reason that she was capable of using Teras Kasi so well was because she had already slightly opened herself up to the Force? Though how could she have done that? Was there anything unique about her? Oh, of course. Her Psychometry ability. Perhaps that was also tied to the Force as well? The odd feeling she got when a memory ran through her. Focusing it before her, she then transfered it in a new direction. Rather than just seeing the past, perhaps she could she everything in general?

Soon enough, it felt like her mind was expanding. Feeling a bit lighter in a way, she opened her eyes and it was like she was seeing every thing differently now. She could feel stuff, she could sense things. She could sense him...

The light ran through him, an aura of virtue of sort. This was somewhat amazing. She had never expected the Force to feel like this.

"I believe I can feel the Force..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:11 pm

((OOC: Mind if I join?) cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Chance Encounters   Coruscant - Chance Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant - Chance Encounters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2