Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant - The Escape

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 pm

He was in trouble now. He didn't have a name, at least not in the sense others did. All he could remember being called was X-27 and that was more of a serial number than a name. He had to think fast. He needed a name. Looking down he noticed the tag on the shirt he had picked up.

"The name's Kraisen. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Kraisen? She hadn't heard about any bounties on someone by that name. Though of course he could simply be lying, but she wouldn't jump to conclusions. Though after he stated his name she out-stretched her hand towards him, indicating a hand-shake.

"Name's Breanna. Pleasure to meet you."

After he shaked her hand, if he did anyways. She'd bring up the subject on him avoiding the girl.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:29 pm

Kraisen stretched out a surgically scarred up hand to shake Breanna's.

"Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Leaning in closer now though, she spoke once more although quieter so he could hear her clearly.

"To be perfectly clear. I'm not after you."

Smiling lightly now though, she spoke once more.

"Now I know when someone is trying to dodge someone. An' you were painfully obvious friend. Attempting to dodge that girl and all. I was just curious, what's up? Anything I can help you with?"

Though she could guess he wouldn't be too trusting of such a direct comment. Though she wasn't one for subtly, hopefully however he'd stay put. She'd have to make a comment to justify her apparent concern.

"I don't like seeing someone ganged up on this type of planet. Because once you fall, you're going to have a hell of a time getting up from the stampede. So I'm offering you my assistance and friendship. You're going to need it on this planet."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 pm

His left eye widened at the woman as she revealed that she knew he was running. For a moment he thought the break was over. It was Dawn's fault that he had been discovered. Why the hell did she even begin the chase when it wasn't any of her business any way?

"Damn girl. Should've stuck with the rooftops."

He mumbled this to himself as he looked across the table at Breanna. He eyes moves from side to side to examine the area. He was ready to bolt off needed.

"I've probably fallen further than others have. My problem is more like escaping hell and digging out of the ground. There was no fall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:46 pm

"Trust me, on this planet. The moment you think you're making progress, you can fall through into another shithole that you didn't even expect to be there. But you need someone willing to help you break that top-soil and assist you in finding the lights. Although here, it most likely won't be the sun. But the street lights and such. However what's better at breaking something than a Mandalorian?"

She could tell he was looking around to make sure the area was clear. ...Not that he was really hiding it or anything. So being able to see that isn't exactly a feat. However regardless she learned a long time ago how to keep herself aware on everything around her without being too obvious.

"So, how 'bout it? You gain a friend who's more than willing to crack a few skulls, as well cover your...'lovely' rear. An' I get a new friend, and hopefully a few bounties. Since anyone chasing anyone around here obviously aren't doing what they're suppose to."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 pm

He wasn't trying to hide his parania at the moment. After all, he didn't have any special training to keep his cool under pressure. All he did have was the data for basic survival tips. Something pulled at him thought. The woman was right, some one to help would make things easier.

'Maybe an enhanced techno-organic life form?"

He let loose a small muffled laugh at his joking response the her Mandalorian remark. He didn't even know anything about Madalorians so his attempted joke may prove to make him look foolish now that he thought about it.

"Those chasing me will do whatever they can to get me. I'd rather not drag anyone in my problem, but if you're willing to help on your own choice then I can't do much about it. Answer this, would you turn in a friend for a bounty?"

He was sure they'd try everything. Even put out wanted posters to get him back. If the woman proved to be someone he could trust, things would be easier for him. If not, then he'd on his own once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 am

Smirking lightly at his joke, she could gain a small bit of information from him there. Apparently being this 'enhanced techno-organic life form', while she understood the words basically enough. She had never heard of someone being enhanced through science or something. Unless of course you count cyborg limbs or something like that, but he was the first one she had actually seen that apparently still had all his original limbs. Though thinking maybe the piece on his face was replaced, not covered.

Registering his words, at least he understood he couldn't actually stop her from helping him. Though frowning somewhat at his question, he obviously didn't know too much about Mandalorians.

"No I wouldn't. A Mandalorian is taught to value their allies, and to never betray them regardless of the circumstances. However I'm more than willing to trade the pursuers of my friend over for a bounty."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:47 pm

"Good, we may be able to work something out then."

Taking the glass in his hand, he drained the last of his water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:05 pm

"Good to hear."

Taking two holsters from off the chair beside her, she placed them on the table. Dual WESTAR-34 blaster pistols, with a few personal customizations.

"So, let's start. What's your first plan?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"Actually I have no plan. My main concern was to just get out of Hell. I was hoping to let things play out and see where it would lead me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:44 pm

"Well, fair enough. Interested in coming back to my ship? I could get you some credits so you can change your clothes. But I currently don't have enough on me. So, how 'bout it?"

Standing up she placed the two dual blasters back onto her waist, one on each side. Waiting for his answer though.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:03 pm

"Sure, I could use a change of clothes."

Looking down at the clothes he had on, he saw they were dirty and soaked from the rain. He stood up and made sure to keep the hood over his head as he walked. The rain may have stopped, but he was still a bit on the paranoid side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - The Escape   Coruscant - The Escape - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant - The Escape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2