Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tatooine- The Escape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Tatooine- The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Devic followed behind Desra to the space port of Mos Eisley. He attempted to hide his force presence as much as possible, and walked silently in the sand behind Desra Lodet, who would be conducting a nice little theft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:31 pm

((Character in play: Desra Lodet))

Silently making her way to the nearest landing pad here in Mos Eisley she wasn't sure as to why Devic was attempting to hide his Force Presence, but it didn't matter enough for her to ask. She just simply continued on her way until one of the landing pads had come into view. Lucky them...there was a personal luzury Yacht 3000 ship currently docked, most likely here to transport people who couldn't afford an actual ship themselves. This was confirmed when she saw a few people stepping in, paying a small fee as well to go. Stepping up to the yacht she assumed the man holding his hand out for the fee was the pilot.

"Where does the ship go?"

"Coruscant. Thirty credits per passenger. Gettin' on?"

Nodding she stepped up into the ship, however didn't actually intend to pay.

"It's not necessary to collect a fee from us."

In a sort of puppet like emotion, the captain nodded as she then stepped on and assumed Devic would follow in step. She'd issue the captain another command once they were in space.

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Devic stepped up behind Desra, nodded to the pilot and followed Desra to a seat in the back. They found two empty seats beside each other and Devic sat and patted the seat next to him. "Sit down Desra." People were looking at them now. "Uh, 'darling', that was smart to book the honeymoon here because the free trip."

Devic was trying to cover them up, never knowing who would follow them and possibly attack. Devic was a different Sith, he didn't run around drawing attention. No, instead, he preferred to stay in the shadows. Waiting. Waiting for his enemy to appear first, and possibly get the drop on him. Plus, if a Jedi were to come, he would not be able to help Desra because he had no weapons. People started to avert their gazes away. He gave Desra a look that said 'Play along or were gonna run into trouble.' He began to look her up and down again. He needed to stop, they would be working together and that could cause some problems. He waited for her to take the seat beside him.

(I only assumed we found two seats until we got to orbit.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm

She didn't speak or attempt to drive away any eyes like Devic was, she frankly didn't care. But oh well. Taking a seat beside him she tucked her robe closer to her own body as she then placed her right leg over her left knee, and rested her hands in her lap. She didn't turn to look at him or anything she simply used Telepathy to speak to him mentally, that way no one else would be able to hear them.

:: "Honeymoon on Tatooine? That's believable. We're spending our first week of marriage on a sandbox." ::

She wasn't oblivious to his constant checking her out, though she once again didn't care. So she didn't do anything to prevent his wandering eyes or to encourage them. Peering out to the captain she then once again used Force Persuasion on him, however this time simply to call him forward. As he stepped in front of her she then spoke.

"How much longer until we leave?"

Captain: "Approximately half an' hour ma'am."

"Leave now."

Using Persuasion on him as she gave the command, she didn't say it loud enough so that too many others could hear. Although the elderly male Twi'lek a few seats to her left most likely heard. But regardless the Captain nodded and stepped forward to the front controls. Sealing all doors and windows he then blasted off. Although some people were confused, no one asked what was happening. Turning her attention to the Twi'lek she used Persuasion on him as well, commanding him with Telepathy to simply forget whatever he heard in the last twenty minutes. Turning away from him smiling somewhat innocently she then leaned over closer to Devic slightly and spoke.

"Want some peanuts?"

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Devic looked at her. Had she gone insane? Of course. He leaned toward her and put his lips close to her ear. "Look, about the Tatootine honeymoon thing, it was short notice, I just threw it out there. And ya know, maybe I like to tan and like to be reminded of a beach, but don't have enough credits to go to an actual beach. " He pulled away from her ear.

"Why, yes darling, I would love some peanuts." He reached over and dipped his hand into a bag Desra was holding and pulled several nuts out and began shelling them. "So, you said something about a suprise dear, where exactly did you want to go from Tatooine. I hope its not to see your mother." Devic scowled at her a little, but chuckled inside his head. "By the way, I love you sweetheart, lets hope you don't fall off a cliff or something..." Devic looked around to see peoples faces looking at him with mixed emotions. Some women were disgusted, some men were envious and others just kept to their own business. Devic then began to consider murdering everyone but Desra on the transport but resisted the feeling. He just sat there shelling the nuts and tossing them up in the air and catching them in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:09 pm

"I'm positive by now my mother has been killed. But I guess that shouldn't shock anyone since she's married to a Wookiee. I hear they're animals in bed."

She kept her posture the same, and kept looking straight the entire time as he and she spoke. Those not listening at this point most likely were now, even if it wasn't obvious. Placing the nut bag down she then placed her right hand on his left thigh, leaning over to speak into his ear.

"Excuse me, I'm going to have a word with the pilot."

With that she stood up and made her way to the front of the yacht, a few people questioning this seemingly abnormal couple. A few other people simply not paying any attention, and one staring at her breast as she went. Though using persuasion on this one he abruptly threw his forehead down onto the arm-rest beside him and banged his head against it, grasping his head in pain. People instantly paying him attention now at this very random act. Devic didn't want the attention on them after all.

Approaching the right of the captain she leaned over and spoke into his ear, using persuasion she did this.

"This ship is no longer heading to Coruscant. Change co-ordinates to Chazwa. However if any one asks, tell them you're taking a shorter hyperspace route."

Standing up straight she then tied her hair into a loose pony tail as she then returned to her seat beside Devic. Smiling innocently once more, she then asked:

"What happened to the man over there?"

Referring to the one she made bang his head onto his arm-rest.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

He began to grin as he saw Desra walk up the aisle and watching her hips wiggle as she walked. he noticed a man look at her breasts and suddenly bang his head off his arm rest. Devic began to laugh and reached over to re-open the peanut bag, still giggling as the man clutched his head in pain. Desra then abruptly returned to her seat. She then asked what happened to the man. "Well, darling, it seems to me, after looking you up and he began to bash his head off of that arm rest. Jealous he couldn't have you, Im sure." Devic looked at her and flashed his smile at her. He suddenly felt a jerk. New course.

Devic leaned over to her ear, and he as asked softly, "So, where exactly are we headed now?" He then pulled back and put his hand on her knee cap and slowly rubbed up her leg. He then leaned back to her ear. "Sorry, I'll let you slap me later, we gotta sell this 'till we get to our next destination." He then resumed looking forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:26 pm

Registering his comment about the man, she also noticed a man react when he Devic had asked where they were heading. Deciding to answer with what she told the captain, that way the man eaves-dropping wouldn't be alerted.

"The Captain decided to take a quicker route when I mentioned we were on our honey-moon. I'm glad you slept with him, otherwise we probably wouldn't get so much special treatment."

Commenting in slight payback of him stroking her leg, she didn't make any movement that would indicate she didn't like his hand there. She didn't make any movement that would show she had even noticed his hand, let alone she didn't like it. The man who was eaves-dropping abruptly turned away, most likely disturbed at his new discovery. Or perhaps given hope on finding another bisexual human. Either way he definitely wasn't paying them any attention now.

But using Telepathy she would answer his question honestly.

:: "Had the captain change direction to Chazwa." ::

With her right hand she took a peanut from the bag and placed it in her mouth, chewing. Returning to her leg over knee posture once more.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:33 pm

Devic chuckled lightly. "Oh darling, your such a comedian. We both know your the whore in this marriage. But its ok, if you can get us cheaper prices, well thats ok. Plus its extra income for us." Devic smiled and looked around. Several men came to attention hearing this statement. He grinned. "Come here sweetheart. Give your sugar a kiss." Devic smiled at her, he couldn't wait for what she had to say about this comment. He leaned close to her ear again and whispered softly. "Ya know what 'darling'? I hope you fall off a cliff. Or maybe just fall down a flight of steps. Whichever comes first." Devic pulled away.

He didn't want to admit it but he enjoyed Desra's company. He smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 pm

"Oh, yes. That's right...I always forget. Must be those pills you mix with my food that make me so sleepy. It's unfortunate that I wake up with stretch marks around my mouth each time though. But if your doctor said they're necessary, I suppose so. I just hope one day I could actually meet him, to thank him myself."

At this point pretty much everyone had turned to look at Devic disgusted. After all, he was basically made out to be a rapist at this point. Though this wasn't helping them stay unnoticed, it sure was entertaining. She didn't respond to what he whispered into her ear though, as no one else would have heard it all too well. So there was hardly any point in responding back.

Though while this little conversation wasn't keeping them unnoticed, it would draw attention away from the fact that the ship was no longer heading in the direction of Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Devic looked around. 'Great,' he thought. 'People now think Im a rapist. Great.' Devic looked at Desra and gave her the fakest smile he could. But tried to ignore the people around him. He really had nothing to say to her. "Well. Your just full of it today aren't you beautiful? Thats fine. Let me just clear something up." Devic was talking loudly now. 'Fuck this hiding thing.' He stood up on his seat. "Look here everyone. This woman is just a hell woman. If any of you men see her alone on the street, I suggest you turn, and run as quickly as possible for the woman to man rape ratio increases. And women, if you see her, more than likely she is fucking your man." Now people averted their gazes toward the both of them.

A rapist and a whore. What a lovely couple. 'I can't wait until we reach our destination.' Devic thought as he sat down and looked out the window. Trying to pass time and ignore the faces glaring him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

People would be staring at him more than her, since he was the one who abruptly bursted out swearing and saying rather...abrupt things. Sucking on her bottom lip as if thrust into an awkward situation, she would play off the tension to make herself look better than him. Leaning closer to the people she then commented.

"Excuse my husband. He's been drinking due to the stress of work."

As everyone slowly turned away she leaned back once more smiling to herself. Although they were no where near Chazwa at the moment, since only an hour or so had gone by since they left.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Everytime. Everytime she got Devic into a hole that would make it harder for him to climb out while she, herself, sat high on a pedstal enjoying the entertainment. He was done trying to make himself look good. He looked around and looked back to Desra. "Oh, Im a drunk to you eh? Well, Ive been fucking your sister for the last month." Now, he had no idea if she had a sister or not but hed say it anyway. He looked her in the eyes, practically saying they needed to stop the foolishness and let him win and be silent the rest of the ride. But he knew Desra wouldn't go for it, so he would wait for her next snappy remark. And he would try to top it. And people would keep looking, all the way Chazwa. But he had to see something. He leaned over to her and placed his lips against her ears as though to say something but quickly positioned them on her cheek and gave a quick peck. He then threw his head away, expecting a smack or something. He had forgotten she was a Sith also and could easily kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm

"Yes, dear. You've be sleeping with the sister I apparently have."

Saying this sarcastically, as to make it seem like she didn't even have a sister. In truth she did...but regardless, that would just make him look even worse than he already did. All the while keeping herself quite high in their eyes. Not only did she just marry a husband that drank because of work, made crude jokes of her death, apparently raped her, and made claims of fucking a sister she apparently lacked, but now she would seem like a saint for putting up with such.

Though as he leaned in to her ear she turned to face him now, as he moved to kiss her cheek. Intercepting such movement she then locked her lips with his for a brief mouth-to-mouth kiss. Smirking she looked straight ahead once more. She made no other movement.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Devic looked at her. He was shocked. This now changed the whole work-not-even-friends relationship. Not by much, but it definately changed it. He looked at her quizzically. He looked around. People were just as shocked as he was, for different reasons, yes, but shocked none the less. He began to smile. "Well, seems like our marriage might turn out alright sweetheart." He grinned around again. Called for a service droid to bring back some champagne on ice. This proved his drinking habit, but he wasn't a drunk. Devic just figured on playing this little lie out a little longer. Couldn't be too long until they reached Chazwa or whatever it was called. The service droid came back with a large bottle of Chardanay.

"That will be 30 credits sir." The droid said in its robotic tone. Devic looked up, startled totally forgetting hed even ordered it. He flipped several onto the droids trey. "Keep the change." Devic said reaching for the bottle and two glasses. He popped the cork and poured up two glasses. Handing one to Desra and keeping the other for himself. He stared into the golden liquid with its bubbles looking back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Taking the glass with her right hand she then rotated her wrist lightly as to stir the drink, before taking a sip of it. Though she wouldn't have too much as she would have to keep her mind sharp for up-coming events. This would continue for the next few hours before they finally drew closer to Chazwa. Placing her glass down as people now realized they were no longer heading to Coruscant she too stood up, noticing the traffic outside the planet. Curious as to why there was a line-up of ships, she would find out soon.

At this point people would be yelling as to what was going on, while the pilot would keep quiet as being instructed by her mentally. In order to prevent hm from going crazy due to this, she also commanded him to simply ignore them. Just so he wouldn't kill himself and send this ship into a few others below them.

"Right, time to play crowd control."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Devic looked around. Panic was growing, he could feel it. He looked to Desra. "Well, no point in keeping up this whole marriage thing up. Desra, I'll allow you to handle the people. I'll sit here and finish off this bottle of champagne." He chuckled and watched a slight roar of voices grow. He finished off his glass and threw it on floor. Causing shards to fly everywhere. He looked around, people were getting riled up. "People are just like animals, you change something quickly on them, they spook and cause an uproar." Devic smiled, and placed the bottle to his lips and pulled the trigger, allowing the cool, crisp liquid run down his throat. He drained a quarter of it there.

"Desra, you want anymore?" He looked toward her and grinned. Waited for her to, either, A. start killing people or b. accept the champagne. Devic sat there, looking around, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:54 pm

She wouldn't kill any one here, there was no need. It may even cause the pilot to go mad. Pushing her way up to the front of the ship she then raised her hands and smirked.

"Everyone please remain calm. Have a seat, order some liquour, go to sleep. Just remain calm."

Using Force Persuade on the that last part she would direct it out to the people around on this ship, which wasn't many. Just eight people. Since the ship could only carry ten people at once, and two of which included her and Devic. Having everyone calm down and sit down she then turned to the pilot and spoke.

"You're doing well. Just keep in line. Shouldn't be too much longer."

The pilot nodded and she then returned to her seat, using Telepathy to speak with Devic once more.

:: "Killing anyone may drive the Pilot mad. With the effects of force persuasion that may backfire and end up killing us too. Touching people's minds is a risky deal, just the smallest crack could case the entire structure to fall apart." ::

With that she then sighed lightly and sat back. The ship would soon touch down on Chazwa where she could meet up with Redack.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:56 pm

"Ah." Devic became calm, dropped his bottle and fell asleep like a child.

(Post Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Escape   Tatooine- The Escape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatooine- The Escape
Page 1 of 1