Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tatooine- The Emptiness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Tatooine- The Emptiness Empty
PostSubject: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Devic re-awakened from his long sleep to find himself hooked up to a life-support system. He took in his surroundings, it looked like an ordinary medical bay. But the question was, where was he, howd he get here, and most importantly how he was getting out of there. Devic looked slowly around the room, no one was in it. It was 100% empty. Empty beds, empty bacta tanks. Empty. He sprang up from his bed quickly, ripping needles and breathing tubes off of himself. He was stiff. "God damn who ever placed me here." As soon as he uttered these words a doctor ran into the room.

"You, what are you doing?! You can't leave. Were not finished doing our studies!" The man said this as though Devic was a virus that needed a vaccine and then would be destroyed when done with.

"Excuse me," Devic sneered. "Im leaving now, and where are my things? I know you confinscated my lightsaber and blaster pistol. Where are they?" Devic glared at the man. People were so unhelpful these days. The doctor just looked at him. "Get in bed now." The doctor was sweating now, Devic could smell the fear. "If you don't get in bed, I-I-I'll call security."

Devic began laughing. Itd been so long since he had used the force or his lightsaber and for all he knew they got rid of it. He'd just make a new one, it bothered him not. Devic continued to laugh, memories flooded back to him. He then thrust out his hand toward the good doctor, allowed the force to grasp around his neck, crushing the mans Adams Apple. He could feel the mans heartbeat pump faster and faster. He was terrified and Devic embraced the fear, for the fear gave him strength. Devic decided he woud choke the man out and leave, hopefully he would run into a way off of whatever planet he was on. Suddenly the doctor took his last gasp of breath. Devic felt the mans heart stop. He then flung the doctor over his head and he landed on Devic's old bed.

"You get in bed..." Devic muttered as he walked out the door and out into a long hall, but he could see the exit. Devic utilized force speed and ran down the hall and burst out the doors into the dry, hot air and he knew right away, he was on Tatooine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:05 pm

((Character in play: Desra Lodet))

Slowly and silently Septerra's ship had touched down about a day ago, and just as silently Desra Lodet, a current Sith Lord had stepped out of the ship. Well, technically a Sith Lady. But very little difference. Septerra however didn't follow her out but instead flew off to go complete a mission she was apparently issued. Desra didn't quite care enough for any details of what her mission may be. So letting her immediately fly off again Desra peered around her curious as to where specifically she was. Eventually determining she was just a little off the outskirts of Mos Eisley she began heading back to the small city, see if she could get any leads on a few certain individuals. Zyrin and Devic. Now she wasn't sure if Zyrin had been to Tatooine since she had trained him, but she knew for sure Devic had been here about a year ago. That was recent enough.

Stepping into the small city she had decided she would go and ask a merchant she remembered that had an odd tendency to over-hear things. First checking his shop she sighed when he wasn't there, and peering across the street she then noticed him in what appeared to be a small sort of bar that quite have an actual building, but rather a large sheet that blocked the sun and a few chairs, tables, and of course a counter where the alcohol was. The man, who was a Rodian by the way was apparently sitting in front of the counter when she then approached him.

Taking a seat next to him she then sighed and without looking at him, described who she was looking for and if he heard anything about them. The Rodian answering in Rodese of course, she was fortunate enough to understand the language. Getting a lead on Devic, she didn't get anything about Zyrin though. But apparently he had heard that a small lab had found someone by the description she gave him and took him in for care and testing.

Thanking him she then stepped away and began her way to the lab he had specified. As she got closer she began sensing his presence, although faint as if he had been in slumber for a long time. Though as she got closer to the aura he was letting off suddenly increased as she could sense another presence end quickly. Approaching the front doors of the lab she was about a meter and half away when the doors swung open and Devic abruptly came out.

Smirking she didn't say anything as her right lightsaber quickly came to her left hand. But she didn't ignite it...not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Devic took in a deep breath of the hot, sandy air. It tasted like freedom, he hadn't felt like this in forever. The power coursing through his veins once more. He was practically reborn there, in the sand, and it pleased him. But as he was about to continue he looked straight ahead and he saw a sight that made his jaw drop a little. Desra Lodet was standing directly in front of him, giving him a smirk like a little girl who caught a little boy in tag. He quickly recovered his composure noticing her lightsaber in her hand.

"Well, well, look whos still stalking me. Been long enough I thought you had forgotten about me darling." He emphisized the word 'darling'. "So, I guess your here to either, A.) Take me captive and have your way with me, or, B.) Try to kill me or something along that line. Im guessing the latter." He grinned at her the way he always did when speaking to her. She looked as beautiful as she always did, more so with the wind blowing slightly in her. "But, if you do attempt to kill me, you wouldn't want to kill an unarmed oppenent would you? Probably not. I sense something darker in you."

He laughed and turned to walk away. If she chose, she could kill him, or attempt to stop him to talk. His fate was in her hands now and, in a sick way, he kind of liked the feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:48 pm

She didn't speak at all as he did, she would choose her moment when to do so. An' that moment soon presented itself as he turned away, waiting until he began walking she abruptly used Force Pull on both his ankles. Yanking up she would force him onto his stomach, while normally this would create somewhat of an impact. The sand would comfort his fall and even if he did feel a bit of pain. He was a trained darksider. He could endure. As he would hit the sand she quickly leaped forward moving over him as he was turned to the sand. Igniting her lightsaber she lightly pressed it against the back of his neck, a playful smirk present on her face. If he attempted to quickly push off from the sand he would only be met with a lightsaber blade, so it would be best for him if he simply waited. Keeping the lightsaber there as she moved up onto her knees, while still sitting on his tail bone.

"Did you really think I would simply let you leave? Oh, no. It's my mission as a Jedi to stop and talk sense into whatever darksiders I can find. It's my duty, no my obligation to wipe you ol' so evil scum from this Galaxy."

Chuckling lightly to herself as the wind slowly blew her hair to the side. Switching her lightsaber off she placed it back on her waist in which she then subsequently leaned forward resting her elbows on his shoulder blades.

"My Lord beckons all darksiders to Ziost. An' I'd rather not have to cut you down on the battlefield, so how 'bout you and I catch a ride together?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 am

This always happened to him. Somehow he is always caught and either, held captive against his will and someone has to come get him out of a tight jam, or, he has to talk his way out. Which usually never works. He felt the lightsaber extinguish. He then turned his head a little to the side. "Well, how could I say no to such an offer, and uh, mind pullin your elbows out of my back? They're a tad bit scrawny and pointy." He chuckled slightly.

"So beautiful, what am I getting myself into? Will I have a choice or what?" Devic smiled to himself. He laid in the hot sand for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 am

"Corruption..." A voice said as seven 'humans' suddenly appear from thin air forming a cricle around. The voice came from one of the 'humans'. Devic might have some understanding of how this had happened, and so might Desra... But there was more chance of Devic knowing. Force Phantoms, thats all these humans were. Solid illusions conjured up from the Dark Side itself, in the image of human civillians from nearby settlements. "That is all your master can bring to you." The human added, speaking directly to Desra. Where was Redack in all this? Possibly he was one of the lizards walking on the hot desert sand, or perhaps on the other side the galaxy. It really was impossible to know unless he chose to reveal that, the limitless range of Force Phantom summoning made it a useful technique... Though in this case, Redack was near... So very near... Watching the events as he controled his Phantoms. The humans then spoke in sync, all at once: "Or are we wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:12 am

Devic was awed by the force phantoms appearence. Slightly shocked too. He knew whos work this was. "Well, care to help me outta this jam or what? Or perhaps talk Desra here into letting me go and joining me. Id prefer the latter."

(((Sorry bout shortness im rushed)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 am

She smirked at the sudden presence of Force Phantoms, she recognized the ability. She also recognized who used this ability once against her. Redack.

"Phantoms...I recognize these from when I killed Redack..."

She also knew, or at least that's what Redack had told her if she were to cut one of these phantoms down the civilian it was based off would also be killed. Now she wasn't positive on this theory but the clawdite who controlled these phantoms was also most likely nearby. Though there would be little way to tell so there was no point in trying. However just in case she would bring up mental images of random things. Alcohol, sand, water, didn't matter. It was just to prevent any one from digging through her mind.

Though she also smiled lightly that Devic also apparently knew who was behind these phantoms. Meaning he must have worked with, or for Redack at some point in time. While not necessarily useful information, it was interesting no less. However at the appearance of these phantoms she sat up, and ignited her blue lightsaber once more.

Pressing it lightly against his neck she then positioned herself she her right knee would be digging into his spine. That should be convincing enough for him to stay down. Though she sort of disliked the fact the one she was working for was referred as her Master. But ignoring what the Phantoms said, and asked for the most part. Well she didn't really ignore them, but rather simply didn't respond back to those specific comments. But regardless she was curious as to why Redack was here. Possibly to claim to Devic.

"So is Redack here to reclaim his lost boy?"

Referring to Devic as the boy, she awaited an answer. Curious as to how this would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:19 am

"You see Redack as your enemy?" The phantom's asked in sync. Though Redack had heard both Devic and Desra, and therefore was within earshot somewhere, he ignored what they said. It was more important to see what he was regarded as in the eyes of Desra and her Lord than it was to play games with Desra who probably wasn't going to kill Devic unless given a really good reason to do so. Suddenly all but one of the Phantoms vanished leaving one to speak. "And what of your new Master... Your overlord... Does he share your views?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:26 am

Seeing that this conversation did not call for Devic he would continue to lay in the hot sand and wiggle a little, as to reposition Desra's knee in a more compfortable fasion. "Hello? Man in the hot sand here. Desra, how's about you let me up so I dont get third degree burns baby?" Devic enjoyed playing, or teasing, or whatever you want to call it. He looked up at the force phantom and wondered who Desra's "Lord" was. Usually Jedi didn't have "Lords" but so called "Masters" which raised questions in Devic's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:29 am

"My...Lord didn't mention Redack. So I cannot tell you how he views him."

She would keep her position on Devic, just in case. She didn't know how Redack viewed the new self-proclaimed Dark Lord, if he even knew who it was.

"I however don't see Redack as an enemy, or an ally. Just another being in the Galaxy that I may or may not have to kill in the long-run. Depends on how events lay out really."

She however ignored Devic at the time being. Simply responding to him by twisting her knee slightly, as in to dig into his spine. Not enough to cause any pain however, just some discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 am

"Funny how you can kill me and then stand here pretending you don't consider me your enemy." Redack said as the final phantom vanished. He was walking towards Desra and Devic, wearing his usual black Sith robes but this time without the cliche cloak and hood over the top. He had down black hilted lightsabers hanging from a belt, if ignited they would produce a golden blade of energy but he very rarely used the two blades. "And could you kindly remove your foot from Devic... I'd hate to see you make a mess of this desert by killing him on it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:02 pm

"Just because I killed you at one point, doesn't mean I won't protect you at another. Just depends on what happens in between those two points."

Looking down at Devic she smirked slightly switching her lightsaber once more, and placed it back on her waist. Standing up she then lightly kicked Devic in the side. More of a signal that he could get back up than an intentional harming. Though she smirked lightly at Redack's apparent joke, or lack of care for Devic. Either way it was a humorous comment.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:10 pm

"OOF." Is all that came out of Devic's mouth when Desra kicked his ribs. He got up and began to dust the sand off of himself. He looked to Redack and then to Desra and back to Redack again. He pouted a little at Redack. "Let me tell you Lord Redack, I appreciate you comin to, uh, my aid, but did you really have to say the desert thing? I mean, that was a little harsh." He smiled again, and looked to Desra.

"Well, at least we know if anything ever bad happens, you got a strong kick on you." Devic grinned at her in the usual way. He then shifted his gaze to Redack and stopped smiling abruptly. "Mind me asking what took you so long? Whats the sitiuation with your empire? Ive been away so long...I feel slightly empty. Physically and mentally. So if either of you would care to fill me, please, go ahead." Devic brushed more sand off of himself, but the white was ground into his black robes.

"Im gonna need to get a new set of robes..." Devic muttered to himself, waiting for Redack or Desra to speak.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:18 pm

"I was delayed, but needless to say the Wayland Empire is back on track to rule this Galaxy..." Redack said. He saw no need to go into an explaination of how he himself had been trapped for a long time and had only recently returned to the galactic scene. Redack then looked at Devic almost as though he was glaring. "Though I'd like to know how you ended up here with this... Sith."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:27 pm

"Heh. My Lord, if only I myself knew that I would love to divulge the information to you. But alas, I have no idea." Devic stopped mid-sentance and began to reach around inside his pockets. First checking his front pockets, nothing, then reaching around to his back, and felt the familiar shape of a cigarette pack. He pulled it out and checked inside, one and a lighter. He smiled at this wonderful discovery. He pulled the final cigarette out and placed it between his lips, lit it and deeply inhaled it. The smoke filled his lungs and it felt wonderful. The exhalation of the smoke felt just as good.

"Ah, well, I woke up inside that medical building behind me," Devic nodded his head toward the building. "Killed the doctor before he called security on me and rushed out, and this is all I have, they confinscated my lightsaber and my blaster pistol. And now here we are." Devic inhaled once more and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Using force pull on Devic's cigarette after he had finished speaking she pulled it away from his lips and to her hand, where she then crushed it. For one simply to bug him, secondly because she hated such poison being around her. Not bothering to add on to his little story or any thing of that sort. She would instead respond to Redack's claim of her being a Sith, although that wasn't necessarily untrue. Hell...he was completely right. She was even a Sith Lady.

"About that 'Sith' thing. The Dark Lord is currently not doing anything, and frankly I wouldn't want to help the Jedi or Sith at this point in my life. So I'm looking for work Redack, have any?"
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 pm

"I always have work for thsoe who need it... Sorting out criminals throughout the Galaxy? Keeping the Jedi from interfering with my plans? Or just conquering worlds in the name of the Galaxy's true Emperor?" Redack stated, listing but a few of the possible things he'd need someone to do for him. "I think the real question is, why should i trust you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 pm

"You shouldn't. Not only have I assisted someone in killing you before, but I've also done so personally. But that isn't a reason not to trust me, or anyone for that matter. I trust you'll make the circumstances that'll either prevent my treachery, or soften the blow. But a better question is what can I offer you?"

Taking a lightsaber in hand she twirled the hilt lightly.

"I can offer you someone capable with a lightsaber, someone who wouldn't hesitant to strike anyone down, and the ability to see and feel the past of an object. Psychometry."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Devic leaned up against the wall of the medical building. 'I wonder what those two would do if I began to walk out to the desert.' Devic thought to himself, but decided against going, knowing Redack and Desra, they'd let him go and he would die out there. "Well, can we get this little show on the road my Lord, Id like to leave this God forsaken planet behind and get a new lightsaber, and new robes." Devic beamed at the two.

He looked up and down Desra and thought to himself, 'My, my, she still has the body after however long.' He grinned. He could care less if either of them read his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:00 pm

"Psychometry." Redack said. If he had that ability, he could be able to track anything down. There would be no need to sit in meditiation for hours trying to see the past. He could just touch something and he would then see what had happened. "Very well Desra... In a few days a Waylandian fleet will arrive at Chazwa to conquer the planet, if you still want work then you'll show up on the planet and we'll continue this meeting." Redack then turned and began to leave. If Desra said nothing important, he would leave the area and if she said something worth replying to then eh would stay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Nodding, she took a mental place of the location and soon turned away to begin making her way to the docking area. So she could go steal a ship.

((Leaving post.))
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Devic looked at Redack walking one way and Desra the other and himself in the middle. He called after Redack. "I'll meet up with you later on my Lord." He didn't wait for a response he jogged to catch up with Desra. "I guess I'll roam with you." He smiled at her and fell in beside her.

(Post Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine- The Emptiness   Tatooine- The Emptiness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatooine- The Emptiness
Page 1 of 1