Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tatooine: The Haven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnu

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Tatooine: The Haven Empty
PostSubject: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 pm

~life had become boring in the Haven. due to its recent lack of business he was lucky to get eve n one customer. he began today like every other day.
cleening off the counter in an obsessive compulsive manner~ Stang! nothing exciting ever happens. what ever happend to my adventureing days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:52 pm

"Adventures actually require you to leave The Haven, Tnu."

Desra Lodet's voice emerged as she stepped into the empty cantina. The cantina she co-owned at some point, however she wasn't clear if she still did. Remembering her last death. But at any rate it has been a long time since she was here. Though she felt that she was going to be here a lot more often, ever since she decided to exile herself from the Jedi. She had closed herself off from the Force for the most part as well. Only capable of using neutral abilities.

Approaching the counter, she still wore her unique Jedi-like robes. Though she no longer carried her lightsabers any more, selling them for six-hundred credits to some merchant she came across here. But all that wasn't important any more.

"The Haven has seen better days."
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm

~he looked at her suprised for a moment then he laughed~ yeah i dont know why i became this way. prehaps fear for my own life. . but at any rate i'm here now. so tell me what happend to your palace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 pm

"Not sure. I kind of abandoned it after a while, along with my house in the desert."

Sighing, she was curious as to what happened to that palace.

"But I've personally exiled myself from the Jedi, as well any other faction. I intend to settle down now, forget my past."

Well, now was a good time to ask if any. About her position as co-owner of The Haven.

"So. After my most recent death, did Verdia finally convince you to remove me as co-owner?"
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:12 pm

~tnu put on his best Sabacc face and looked at her~ well Verdia has been out for some time. and it would be nice to have someone to fill in for her. lets keep this between us for now k? Dont worry about anything the Haven is always open to you and you never once tried to kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:20 pm

"Very well, and hell. If she has any problems, I can always remind her of the time I killed her in battle."

Smirking, she had regained the memory of killing Verdia in The Haven not too long ago. Along with when she killed Necress, and defeated Merakus. However taking note of Tnu's words, she could assume that Verdia attempted to kill Tnu. Wouldn't surprise her though.

"Verdia tried to kill you, huh? Can't say I'm surprised. She never did strike me as the type loyal to her friends. I mean I betrayed the Jedi, and Sith quite a few times. But I never attempted to kill my Masters, or friends."

Stopping herself before she continued into a rant.

"But er, getting off-topic."

Releasing a fairly large exhale, she spoke again.

"Been thinking I sell my home and move to Bestine, or Mos Espa."
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:23 pm

~tnu laughed slightly~ Bastine. hehe. the dustballs capital. though you wouldnt know it by the names other citys have made for themselves. Mos Eisly and Mos Espa. and ofcorse Anchorhead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 pm

"Hell, Bestine is the only city with decent police authority. All the rest follow either the Hutts, or a mutual agreement. Anchorhead, pretty much a dead city these days. But I figure if I move to Bestine, I won't have to worry about criminals. But Mos Espa is far more personal to me. After all, I was born there."

Placing a few credits on the counter.

"May I have some water? As well, what are you doing these days?"
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:34 pm

~tnu suddenly looked intrigued and then gave a friendly smile pushing the credits back to her~ You'r money's no good here.. I'll get the water right to you ~he went in the back and came out with a glas sof water placing infront of her~ yu never told me anything about your past before. pleas go on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:52 pm

"My past? Well. It's not exactly dull, however it's not something to be proud of. But I'll give you a brief version."

Taking a sip of the water, she also placed the credits back in the pouch she took it from.

"I was born into a poor family that lived in Mos Espa. I worked at a small shop, to a rather heartless master. However a man had once came and managed to set me free. Though I realize now he was indeed a Jedi. Following his advice I stow away on a ship that was heading for Coruscant, and soon enough I was trained by Jedi Knight, and later Master Ridifu Omego. Shortly after I had fallen, and was trained by Sith Knight Thor. I killed my own Uncle, and later was turned back by Ridifu when I had helped him fight Redack and some other."

Taking another sip of her water, she took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Once again trained as a Jedi Knight, I took missions helping my Master. Regaining the Naboo temple from the Sith, and few more I forgot about. But eventually I was made a Master, as well a Jedi Weapon Master because I was a Jedi Guardian. Skipping on, I eventually happened upon three Catalyst that wanted to rebuild the Order. So I had attacked Merakus first, and in a few moves I froze him to the ground. But I was called away, so I left him there. Returning to Tatooine briefly, I met Verdia here at The Haven. Who I killed in battle, and back on Coruscant I killed Necress."

Taking another breath, she continued.

"Some more crap later on, I joined the Jedi Separatist. Killed two, maybe three Sith Lords. Befriended a few Sith, killed my parents. Oh, and some time before all this I saved your ass at some point. It's just a lot of stuff I much rather forget."

Finishing the water.

"How about some alcohol now that I've reminded myself of my past?"
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:33 pm

~tnu smiled and handed her a bottle of fres lum~ here ya go. well intresting. but i recall you saving my ass on more then one occasion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 pm

"Maybe. My memory has gone to hell though, from all the times I've risen from the dead."

Taking the swig of whatever the hell he just gave her, she then spoke again.

"Death can be somewhat disorienting. However I feel like I'm missing something. A nagging feeling that I've forgotten something, or someone. Ah well."

Taking another swig.
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 pm

well wait for it to come right now just enjoy yoursellf here. remember your always ewelcome. hehe i even saved your spot in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:53 pm

"My spot in the back? I don't remember such..."

Taking yet another swig, she had about a quarter left in the glass she was currently using.
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm

your memeory is going. your bed and your living space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 pm

"I see. I might have to use them, while I look for a new place."

Finishing of her glass, she placed it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatooine: The Haven   Tatooine: The Haven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatooine: The Haven
Page 1 of 1