Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)

Go down 
+4
Vegito Rikhard
Redack
Rose Maythorn
Mark Kenobi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Empty
PostSubject: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Infantry:

· Clone Troopers – 275 million
· Heavy Troopers – 175 million
· Clone Engineers – 175 million
· Clone Sharpshooter – 50 million
· Jet Troopers – 175 million
· Clone Commanders – 50 million
· Total Infantry - 900 million

All troopers were trained with the knowledge of Space Pilot and Space Marine training.

Ground Battle ships details to be added soon.

Space Fleet:

· QueSTAR Cruiser Fleet - Quantum (Neutronium) Armored + Quantum Ion Cannons and Turrets + Modulating particle shielding – 1 million vessels
· QueSTAR Frigate Fleet – Quantum (Neutronium) Armored + Quantum Ion Cannons + Modulating particle shielding – 1 million vessels
· QueSTAR Transport Fleet – Quantum (Neutronium) Armored + Quantum Turrets + Modulating particle shielding – 1 million vessels
· Quantum Squadron – Super-powered XJ class X-Wings with Quantum (Neutronium) Armor + Quantum Torpedoes + Quantum Lasers – 100 million ships
· Phantom Squadron – XJ class X-Wing Squadron with Advanced Stealth Technology + Shadow Torpedoes – 150 million ships
· Shock Squadron – Advanced Y-Wings - Quantum Lasers + boosted Shadow Bombs – 150 million ships
· Clash Squadron – Advanced A-Wings - Quantum Lasers + Tracking Rockets – 200 million ships

NOTE: This army was pre-ordered with funding by the Galactic Senate. Funding is currently cut off. The numbers were updated on intervals each year on GT since ordered.

Extra detail added in reply to Terand's request:

According to the scientific database, a quantum weapon is up to 8x as powerful as a photon and can deliver a blast in the 150-200 Isoton range, whereas the photon torpedo usually maxes out around 25 Isotons.

Quantum (Neutronium) armor is highly effective against all quantum and zero point energy-based weapons, and is nearly impervious to normal weapons.

Modulating particle shielding, which consistently changes frequency to avoid unprepared penetration by matching modulation weapons, is more advanced than regular shielding and has 4x the duration of normal shields. It also protects from dense impacts, such as asteroids.

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm

DENIED!

Just kidding, you're good to go,man.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:12 am

Sweet Mother of my dog, it's freaking HUGE!!!

How long you been... collecting... this Mark?
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:04 am

I find it funny how the "squadrons" are so large they're in fact fleets of their own Razz

And to anyone that thinks this is "too huge to be true" I just thought I'd point out the Wayland Empire would be even bigger had I not destroyed the original Wayland Empire & its fleets prior to creating the Dark Nest Colony ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:02 pm

I've been building this army for almost six years now... I made the order in late 2003. If I had known that I could, I would have built a bigger army, because six years was obviously more than enough for 900 million if Redack has bigger armies than me. Razz

Redack wrote:
I find it funny how the "squadrons" are so large they're in fact fleets of their own Razz

And to anyone that thinks this is "too huge to be true" I just thought I'd point out the Wayland Empire would be even bigger had I not destroyed the original Wayland Empire & its fleets prior to creating the Dark Nest Colony ^_^

Heh, originally they were much smaller squadrons, but the army grew over time. Should I change the names to "fleet"?

The Wayland Empire is still bigger than my army, I think. However, the Quantum technology might give me an edge. Wink
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 am

Well if I brought back the origional wayland empire (we're on the 3rd wayland empire now, the first sent into hiding and the second destroyed) then we'd be equal or I'd have more, not sure cos I don't even intend to do it so I don't have the numbers Razz

But in terms of current numbers... I'm 99% sure you outnumber me by ALOT... Dunno, check the wayland empire site and I think you'll find I have alot less than you... Maybe? Just check Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 am

I did check it... unless you haven't updated it in awhile, I am sure I saw you had almost 900 million stormtroopers alone. You also have a few million droids as well. My space fleet is sized bigger to suite allmost all 900 million of my troops, though, while yours is quite a bit smaller.But as for actual infantry, you should be bigger.

Honestly, from everything I heard of the Wayland Empire, I really didn't think my army was bigger. Shocked If that's the case, I have the biggest army around. Laughing Sweet.

Does that mean my army has complete control over Coruscant then?

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 am

If you add my upgraded X-wing squadrons to your arsenal, you will be that much more dangerous. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 am

My X-Wings are advanced, just not as advanced as yours. If they were, well... my space advantage would be outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah it would, if that were possible. The reason why my X-wings are the most advanced starfighters in the galaxy right now is because of classified research.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:22 pm

The Wayland Empire was HUGE, and I mean HUGE... And I mean WAS... Unlike everyone else though I'm not attached to mere fictional stuff that exists only in text so I was willing to get rid of it... But to be honest, my Empire is still far more powerful than anyone else's could ever dream of being- hence why we're having that discussion we're having in the PMs ^_^

Also the storm troopers & droids come from other empires that kindly donated their stuff to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 pm

I believe you Redack that your army was huge. It has been talked about for awhile. In sheer numbers, your army is stronger.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:35 pm

I don't think any of you truly realise what my Empire is capable of Wink I can destroy any fleet with but ONE thing in my Empire... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Man, that's crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Sad thing is, he's completely right. He could kick your upgraded X-wings ass :/ I have the best Infantry in the galaxy right now, but I only have 7,000. That's because so much goes into their training and such that they are ELITE x100
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Quantum armor?

Thats gotta be one of the cheapest things I've ever read.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Out of curiosity, mind explaining what makes some of these ships Super powered and advanced?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

I second that notion.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Yes, Quantum armor. I ordered it, it was approved, I got. End of story. Razz

All advancements to the ships are noted in the initial thread. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 pm

I agree with Ket about the quantum armor. From what I read it makes a ship practically indestructible.

As for the advancements, unless they're the rockets, bombs, or torpedoes they're armed with, I don't see it what makes them advanced or super powered.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 am

Your still cheap...

But its alright, I'll match the cheapness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:10 am

Ne need to Ket, I already did when I built my vast array of super weapons... And you said I'd never find a practical use for them!
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 am

I wouldn't say quantum armor makes you anywhere near indestructible, just much harder to destroy. Very Happy Besides, Vegito's ships are way more whacked up than mine.

Besides, I don't hear complaining Redack's invincible array of superweapons. Razz
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 am

I must say that I find it hard to believe that no one here remembers Obi-Mark making posts concerning his army and fleet, IC and OOC. Out of all people, Anarcus did remember them.

As I understand, Vegito developed some new version of armor and shields that greatly resists even superweapons by dispersing rays, beams, and even projectiles (mind ye that even this has been used in several sci-fi series and even some part used in SW), plus new weapons to knock out capital ships with some ease through scientific inquiry. I think he will make a post on factions about these new capabilities that he integrated in his starfighters.

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Besides, Vegito's ships are way more whacked up than mine.

If he says what he means and is justified, it equals trouble for the opposition.

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Besides, I don't hear complaining Redack's invincible array of superweapons

That is a good point. If something as powerful as Redack's superweapons can be made and used, defenses made against such is entirely feasible and should also be allowed without debate.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 am

I had to make Quantum armored ships way back when (when the Quantum Squadron was still a Squadron), and I had to use some against Merlock's frigging Tsil powered fleet. It was the only armor that could resist the powers of those ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next