Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)

Go down 
+4
Vegito Rikhard
Redack
Rose Maythorn
Mark Kenobi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 am

As the rule goes, against an offense, there is always a defense. One just needs to find out what it is. Just with deductive reasoning can one understand this method.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 am

Eh, anything can happen. I'm not complaining, because I have ideas that'll blow even Redack's shit out of the water. The only reason I don't is because 1) I'm too lazy and 2) I can't control ships worth shit. I'm a ground commander, through and through.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Richter Belmont wrote:
As the rule goes, against an offense, there is always a defense. One just needs to find out what it is. Just with deductive reasoning can one understand this method.

For every action there is an equal opposite reaction ^_^
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Thou gets the concept. Good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Richter Belmont wrote:

We're not retards dude... A lot of us know the concepts.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:13 pm

.:Mike:. wrote:
Richter Belmont wrote:

Whoever said you were? Razz
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Richter Belmont wrote:

Whoever said you were? Razz

No one said so, and no one implied so either. scratch
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Whatever, I will create shields with infinite power sources.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Then I will get Quantum Ablative Armor with Quantum shields and transphasic torpedoes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Infinite shields is beyond cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:29 pm

They won't matter with transphasic torpedoes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm

They have to be adapted to penetrate shields though. However, basic shielding will mean crap against these torpedoes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Is it not amazing that this thread of all faction armies has the most replies?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm

-_- Spam the hell out of my faction thread will you?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Thou knows I was not spamming. I was just making a point. Cool But I believe thou knows what I mean. Wink As I understand transphasic rockets, they attack the molecules in its theorized use, but I think that needs looked over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Why do I get the feeling that it will soon become pointless to own an army because of how cheap this is going to get?
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Psh, I can guarentee you that whatever design you have come up will not pass a field-class shield array with an infinite power source.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 pm

He's just pulling your chain. He would have to fill his entire ship with shield generators, and those things are pretty big. If he wants to waste ship space with "infinite" power sources, let him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Adroit System wrote:
Psh, I can guarentee you that whatever design you have come up will not pass a field-class shield array with an infinite power source.

The shield effectiveness still has to weaken though, and still can be penetrated with certain weapons. The shield and armor I have developed can be modulated and adapted to defend various weapon types on a specific spectrum. Although the zero-point energy core can keep generating power indefinetily, the actual shield itself it not more useful than your most powerful deflector.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Like I said, ignore him. It's impossible to have infinite power sources.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Like I said, ignore him. It's impossible to have infinite power sources.

It is theoritically possible, but in the matter of the actual shield protection is another problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Last I checked, zero point energy was Ket's thing o_0
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Vegito Rikhard wrote:
Adroit System wrote:

The shield effectiveness still has to weaken though, and still can be penetrated with certain weapons. The shield and armor I have developed can be modulated and adapted to defend various weapon types on a specific spectrum. Although the zero-point energy core can keep generating power indefinetily, the actual shield itself it not more useful than your most powerful deflector.

Neo-class Hull
Ablative Armor Matrix

This layer of armor over the hull and vital areas of the ship is meant to absorb energy from weapon as it is disintegrated. Unlike deuranium/tritanium alloys, this version employs a neutronium/tritanium based protection. Highly experimental, neutronium it is not used in this form by itself, but offers enough that ablative plates do not have to be replaced as often. This is because it includes neutronium reinforcement filaments and is able to enhance energy absorption at a lower dissipation rate. Dissipated energy is siphoned from current pathways across the inner hull itself to internal batteries which store the energy radiated off the panels themselves. These batteries are then themselves siphoned off as either exhaust or used to power ships systems. Due to the nature of attacks in the current age these batteries and hull are susceptible to overload during combat which could pose a very deadly threat to such an equipped vessel. Before each battery unit approaches overload an automatic response cuts the current from the ablative hull unit and switches to another battery, if all batteries become overloaded then the ablative matrix itself shuts down rendering the ships hull as basic as any other. One great unsurmountable flaw in said system has been that if these batteries overload to such a great extent they risk explosion from overload severely damaging if not destroying the vessel from inside.

Refocillation Armor Layering

A padded layer of armor just under the Ablative Armor Matrix and the ships actual hull structure. The Refocillation Armor is actually two separate slabs of armor with a good deal of gap gel between them. Gap Gel is a specifically designed thick ooze for quick hull patching in deep space. When a layer of Refocillation Armor is penetrated the gel heads to the hole, filling it and freezing instantly. The gel is strong enough to allow the ship reentry into an atmosphere.

Neutron Resin Armored Structure

Using new degrees of spatial geometry and quantum atomic manipulation, we have successfully dissected the known atomic diagram from its original state and succesfuly reshaped the neutron. Nature strays towards the circle in its natural design, the square is a man made idea, and in that a more efficient model. We have made a neutron square.

Neutron Resin Armored Structure is comprised of not only tightly compacted square neutrons, but actually compressed, down to quantum lengths. Absolutely no room between these neutrons remains, held together by an overwhelming degree of artificial glouns to supersede the need of electron fields of the typical atomic model, as there are no longer protons nor electrons in our diagram.

This new armored Structure is unrivaled in its resiliency, comparatively a brick wall at the atomic level. Other forms of energy, physical structures would have an extremely hard time attempting to penetrate such a tight formation.

Malleable Lattice

Designed to continue operations until terminally damaged, a state much harder to reach with these improvements. The malleable portions of the ship quickly cover to repair and replace damaged sections of missle to keep it operating at best capacity until no free materials remain with which to fix damaged parcells with. The Neutron Resined Structure of the ship is covered with this Malleable Lattice as a form of ships structure as well.

Field-class Shield Array
This shield uses standard technology in a way allowing the stopping of all projectile, beam, particle, or otherwise weapons or dangerous matter. Rather than using a dual array shield, the shield uses four phases for defense. The first phase is a Neo Ray shield used to stop most energy discharges of all types that make contact with the shield. This shield is a lace of energized particles that are used to destroy projectiles that collide with the shield, either fully stopping their forward motion or utterly vaporizing the weapon or, in some rare instances, causing the projectile to explode.

Next comes the Destabilization Field. This simple device is a projection of destabilizing waves generated through quantum inclusion, reduction, and mass destabilization which causes particle adhesion/cohesion to be impossible, in effect causing projectiles to shatter into their most basic parts. This shield also has an added effect against energy-based technology by ripping the particles apart. If those particles are energized or the projectile in avertedly explodes, the next step protects the craft.

The final field that is projected is the Stabilizer Field, which is totally unrelated to the Destabilization Field. This field simply absorbs shocks that would otherwise riddle the ship from explosions and discharges.

Each field, while simultaneously maintained by a single array of emmiters per portion of vessel coverage, not including back up emitters, can be raised and lowered indiscriminately of each of its successor fields. When raised, all fields become operational, if specified fields are to be lowered this must be declared or else said field is to be considered raised.

The Neo Ray shield uses fairly simple technology to absorb and disperse energy that collides with it. The advanced shield generators, which have backup power-cells along with shock absorption fields and mystery-based micro-management processors, project a field of ion energy known as an ion lace. This lace absorbs the normally penetrating and disabling weapon discharge produced through ionization by simply making the attacking beam nullified in its own element, caused by the equal amounts of energy colliding and ripping each other apart. The next field, the containment field, is projected directly after the ion lace and a second is projected, with space-in-between the two, behind it, generating a pocket. These fields contain the main field the shield generates. The final field to be projected is the energy destabilization and reorganization field. This field breaks up the energy and disperses it along the entire field until its charge is lost or it has been broken down far enough that it poses no threat and simply slides off the shields.

Your right... my defenses obviously are inferior.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Last I checked, zero point energy was Ket's thing o_0

The theory itself has been around for a number of years.

As for Ket, I made significant upgrades to cover the weaknesses of the the hull armor. If this was the armor I was using, I would look at it as useless for my purposes. That is why I used other compounds for better effectiveness, to actually disperse and reflect off fire. The shields I use are sort of like yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next