Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abridon- Return of the Emperor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Abridon- Return of the Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Abridon- Return of the Emperor   Abridon- Return of the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:05 am

Although Wayland was the home world of the Wayland Empire, the planet where its crusade had begun, it was not the capital. The only planet that could be considered a capital was Abridon. Its incredible mass of shipyards, both orbital and surface based, gave it the much needed trade economy that the Empire needed and not to mention some of those shipyards had been built by the Empire itself for military construction. Abridon was the Capital of the Empire, the hub of all things economic. This was of course why Redack chose to announce his return to the Empire on this planet. If he wanted to rally confidence and belief he would go to Wayland, if he wanted to announce his return from a safe location then it would be from 'The Home'- his asteroid HQ. Now if he wanted the event to be known to both his own Empire and that of the galaxy, to rally his troops and prepare them for the future... This is why he would come to Abridon.

Redack walked through the backstage area of his announcement podium. He could already hear his Chiss Commander, one that had betrayed his own people to serve Redack and the Empire, preparing for Redack's arrival on the stage itself. 'Citizens of the Wayland Empire, I present to you our Emperor!'. Redack then stepped out onto the stage, he was surprised to say the least, he had expected to walk out to either a small crowd or the booing and hissing of civilians he had left behind. No, instead he walked out to be greeted by cheering and applause. After so many years, so many mistakes he had made for the Empire, they were still loyal to him. Perhaps it was because he had proved he was capable of leading them when a crisis came, or perhaps someone in the Empire was brainwashing them, in either case eh had the loyalty of his Empire still and he had the full might of the Dark Side with him.

"I have returned to you. many of you might ask where have I been for all these years? The only answer I can give you, the only one that would be the truth, is that I was seeking greater understanding of the Force and the universe itself." Redack shouted. "And, for this very reason I am announcing that all facilities of the Wayland Empire will cease all production and that a new sub-empire will exist. The Stellar Supremacy shall be born and with it new levels of technology. It will serve alongside its fellow sub-empires and the Wayland Empire will hold its title of the supreme Empire amongst a galaxy of chaos and confusion!"

This was followed by cheers, some citizens even shouting 'Hail Emperor Redack' almost as if they were chanting it. Redack however, turned and left the stage going back into the backstage area. Which itself was just a small structure with absolutely nothing in it. Redack's commander came in after him.

"Emperor. It is good that you have returned." The Chiss said.

"You want to know where I have really been." Redack stated.

"Yes." The Chiss kept the response short, he was similar to a younger Redack in some ways. In the early days Redack had said little but over the years and after several deaths he had come to realise the power of a good sentence.

"I was right when I let you join the Empire. You are calculative. Little gets past you." Redack stated and briefly paused. "I have been trapped. I went to Korriban and encountered a Sith, a very powerful Sith. His knowledge of the Dark Side was quite impressive to say the least, in our battle of knowledge he trapped us in some form of illusion... That is where I have been, kept alive by feeding from the Dark Side itself."

"And what of this Sith?" The Chiss asked.

"Trapped with me. I believe he lost full control over the illusion after a while, or he gave up control just to spite me... I'm not sure where he went after I broke free and I would certainly like to meet him again... If only to understand his illusion." Redack said, again pausing briefly before continuing. "Assemble a small fleet and strike force, we still have a Galaxy to conquer... And a new Empire to build..."
Back to top Go down

Abridon- Return of the Emperor
Page 1 of 1