Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My eventual return...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

My eventual return... Empty
PostSubject: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 am

Many of you are completely clueless but last saturday I had emergency surgery...I cannot sit at my computer desk for too long cause its extremely uncomfortable for me. But I hope that in a week or two that I will be hopping off the wall, etc...

So what this means? Richard, if you want, I'll forfeit the match...don't ask me to make a post, just do it. Use this statement cause I won't be on...

But I have no running RP's going on...the easiest way to get a hold of me is Yahoo since I have that on my mobile phone...

But that is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Since it saves me making a post... I'll reply to this... I won't be on for quite some time... Probably be after Christmas when I do return...
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Helius wrote:
Many of you are completely clueless but last saturday I had emergency surgery...I cannot sit at my computer desk for too long cause its extremely uncomfortable for me. But I hope that in a week or two that I will be hopping off the wall, etc...

So what this means? Richard, if you want, I'll forfeit the match...don't ask me to make a post, just do it. Use this statement cause I won't be on...

But I have no running RP's going on...the easiest way to get a hold of me is Yahoo since I have that on my mobile phone...

But that is all.

Easy there Helius. I didn't know. Thou didn't have to be a prig about it. If thou plans on being back, I'll wait for it, since Vegito would rather win by other means than forfeit. I'll make note of it though.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Helius, I'll just wait for you. In Richard' case, he is pretty much going to make forfeit those who haven't started yet. Helius, since you started, I'll decide to just wait for as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:09 pm

I guess it is official.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Welcome back Helius, I hope you are alright and faring well?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Emergency surgeries suck. Crying or Very sad Hope you're feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Hang in there Helius. We look forward to the return thou will make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Emergency surgeries suck. Crying or Very sad Hope you're feeling better.

Firsthand I say: that is so true. Good luck Helius.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:43 am

And don't take too long. Razz
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 pm

I shall wait till the end of the week before I start counting forfeitures.
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 am

Didn't mean to sound like a prig...I need to pick a better tone, but I was in pain so eh...

But all better now!

Though, it won't be until next week or so that I'm on for any significant time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 am

I don't think you sounded like a prig at all. Smile Glad the surgery went well, and I hope for your speedy recovery! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:44 pm

It was just the words that came at me at the time. I was not feeling well, and he wasn't feeling, so it seemed like slightly cranky to me. My fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My eventual return...   My eventual return... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My eventual return...
Page 1 of 1