Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Years ago-Naboo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Shrugging of the nagging sense that she knew him, she pulled ahead and stood in the shallows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Nidalap crawled out of the water and lay on his back in the sand, absorbing the sun's warm rays with his body. His eyes closed, he tried to enjoy the warmth...tried to fight away the thoughts of his parents. They were constantly in the back of his mind these days, with the shock of adjusting to a new life stressing him out and wishing sometimes for guidance and advice. But often he was distracted enough to push them to the back of his mind. When relaxing, however...sometimes the thoughts got to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:46 pm

"You don't have to worry about talking to me, I'm an orphan. I know the parent situation," said Dawn, sitting in the sand and gazing at the calm water and the distant shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Opening his eyes, Nidalap sat up, shaking the sand out of his brown hair. "You, too, huh," he asked. The truth was, he could hardly remember his parents. He had lost them so long ago...but he could still remember their faces, and their voices. He sat in silence, gazing out over the waves and at the great blue sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:59 pm

"Yes, I never knew them," Dawn sighed, turning to look up the beach.

It's no good to live like this. thought Dawn. Jumping up she turned to Nidalap. "Listen, Nidalap, let's make a promise! We'll do our best to become what we wish to be!! Okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Nidalap smiled, then rose to his feet as well. "I'd like that...I'm just not sure what it is that I wish to be..." His voice trailed off as he stared out at the ocean, and then he turned back to her. "What do you wish to be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm

"Me...?" her voice trailed off. Then she turned back, grinning, a determined look on her face. "I'm going to be the number 1 Jedi in history, forever!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm

Nidalap laughed, and then nodded his head. "I could believe that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:10 pm

"Well then, it's a promise."

((Post Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years ago-Naboo   2 Years ago-Naboo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Years ago-Naboo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2