Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Empty
PostSubject: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Dusk walked alone down the valley. He was so confused... his memory drifted to Dawn, the young girl who was one of the only ones he trusted. She came by her light so easily... she even brushed away her immaturity and clumsiness when it was needed. Memories of his earliest journeys raced through his mind...

Dawn laughing as he tried to fly. Dawn racing through an asteroid field. Dawn's determined face as she stood up to Ukushi. Dawn's angry eyes glaring at him as they argued. Dawn punching someone's freaking lights out...

"How do you do it?" he murmured as he walked along. He was so confused... so alone. He had felt anger tear at his soul when Dawn turned away the last time they met.

Was that the Dark side? The only thing he knew now, walking through the grass. The only thing was the burning rage and anger...

Maybe it's better... Dawn can be a Jedi... but for now I will train myself in the blade. I will become the greatest Sith in the galaxy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Dawn landed her ship a few feet up the valley. Dusk paused and froze as Dawn climbed out, tossing back her hair. She looked around then let out a cry of delight as she saw Dusk.

"Dusk! I didn't know you were here!" Dawn said, rushing forward. Then she stopped short.

Dusk was holding his head and backing away as she drew near.

"D-Dusk? Are you okay?" Dawn asked, concern on her face.

Dusk gasped and replied, "Stay away from me!" The light he had seen in her before now caused him mental pain as he felt the anger in his heart burn.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:29 pm

"Calm down youngster!" Zanic called from the shadow of the rock he had been hiding in. He jumped down into the canyon and faced these two. "What problem do you have with this girl?" Zanic asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Dusk felt the pain double as the boy came out from his hiding spot. Backing off faster now, he asked, "What is wrong with you two? Why do you let that stuff in you?!"

Dawn felt confused and hurt. "Dusk, what do you mean? There's nothing in me!"

Dusk turned to her and spat, "SHUT UP!!"

Dawn asked, "Zanic, right? Why are you here...?" She still felt hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 pm

"Yes, I am Zanic. Zanic Scorchi, Jedi Knight. I am here to break up the fight that was about to occur here." Zanic glared at Dusk. "And what are you talking about?" he asked Dusk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:56 am

"That stuff... you carry it around in your bodies like you drank freaking poison! I'll knock it out of you," he added as an afterthought. "Yes... I'll knock it of you both!"

Dawn's eyes burned for a moment. "Dusk, what the heck?! You need to sto-" She stopped, stunned as Dusk activated his saber and leapt straight at her and Zanic.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 am

Zanic activated his twin blades of green glowing light knowing he was far more experienced with a lightsaber. He set them to stun and waited for Dusk to attack. If Dusk did attack, he would be a fool do attack someone who is doble bladed when he only has one.

"Control your anger." Zanic said gently guarding Dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Dawn sighed and stepped in front of Zanic, finally letting a serious face show. She pointed a finger straight at Dusk. HE stopped.

"You shall not pass!" Dawn said sternly./

"Who the heck are you supposed to be?" Dusk asked, caught off guard.

"You are an idiot, Dusk. Don't waste my time. I'll see you," and with that she walked up to him and snatched the weapon out of his hands, tossing it aside. Dusk seemed frozen, half in fear, half in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Zanic felt the light force flow through the girl. She would make a good apprentice, Zanic thought.

Zanic used force pull on the lightsaber. Once it was in his hand, he examined it.

"Where did you get this?" Zanic asked curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:42 pm

"I had it customized," Dusk said. He felt anger at Dawn's attack.

"I didn't hurt you Dusk," Dawn said. She also felt anger, but there was something that Dawn knew... for a long time. "If we are Dawn and Dusk... then we must also be light and shadow. I'm sorry, I'm leaving."

Dusk stared and felt his stomach flip. He had thought she would be there...

Dawn turned to Zanic. "Master Scorchi, may I go with you?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:44 pm

"Of course you can Dawn." Zanic looked at Dusk. "What about him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Dusk slowly shook his head and his eyes dimmed.

"Dusk... you're a fighter. He'll be okay," Dawn replied, turning back to Zanic.

Dusk looked up again. "Give me my lightsaber back, Scorchi."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 pm

"Go ahead. You'll need it with that attitude." Zanic said tossing the red lightsaber on the ground towards Dusk. "Sith disgust me." Zanic said as he strode to his ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:54 pm

"Good, feel that way. I'll love it even more when I see the light disappear from your eyes. But not as much..." he added, turning to Dawn, "As I will when I kill you Dawn. I'll savor every second that you die in."

Dawn shivered. What happened to him? she thought. Is this what anger does to people?

"Thank you, Master Scorchi," Dawn murmured, then turned to him. This put her back to Dusk, who stared at her and felt as though he would run forwards and rip her throat out.

"Goodbye Dusk," she added in a whisper.

"Oh no, Dawn this is not goodbye. I will find you and this Jedi. I know your name," he spat. Dawn's eyes widened. "Skywalker, it's hard to miss."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 pm

"Come Dawn. We're leaving." Zanic said looking at Dusk with disgust. "Only a sith wanna be will deal in absoluce."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:58 pm

"Only a Jedi would dare to take someone's best friend and corrupt them to believe in light and good," retorted Dusk.

Dawn felt some spark of defiance at Zanic's comment. "Please, let him be."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Zanic grunted as he left to his ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:01 pm

"I'll follow you in mine. Can you meet me on... Tatooine...?" Dawn asked as she dragged herself to her ship.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 pm

"Actually, I have something to ask. Would you like to be my padawan Dawn? If so, I have somewhere interesting to train." Zanic said with a serious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 pm

"Hmm... okay. But can we make a deal? If I become your apprentice then will you come with me to Tatooine later?" Dawn asked, feeling slightly put off by Dusk's silence.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm

"Sure, probably about halfway through training." Zanic said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 pm

"Okay," Dawn said, straightening slightly. Then she turned to Dusk.

"Get out of here," Dusk said, and Dawn shook her head and boarded her ship.

(( Post Closed ))
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 pm

(Lol, bear in mind Dawn I could have totally just killed Dusk so easily. Laughing))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:49 am

(( Yes ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))   Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo )) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk- Looking for a master, feeling for the light (( Naboo ))
Page 1 of 1