Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama won!

Go down 
+6
Zanic Scorchi
Mark Kenobi
Vegito Rikhard
Adroit System
Lord Belial
Richter Belmont
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Obama won! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm

The other countries are welcome to us now. We're like sitting ducks. Besides, he's going to take out the soldiers from Iraq. That will give enemies a chance to recover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Obama respects the soldiers yes, but he doesn't understand them. When we first entered Iraq, the reasons were kind of shady. However, we know what we're there for now: To rebuild a war torn country (Which is you know your history is our sworn duty since 1946). The Iraqi's need us, so we've stayed there for them. We'll pull out because of Obama, but Iran (who hates Iraq) will conquer Iraq and either kill or enslave it's civilian population while executing it's leaders and military personel. Then, without a second to waste they and other Arabic countries will attack Israel. We'll be back in the Middle East within 10 Years, I gaurentee it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:18 am

I don't see how "valuing the soldiers lives" could be an argument in favor of any candidate...it should be a basic requirement for running for the presidency that you value the troops. Despite the myriad problems I had with John McCain, I will say that he truly valued the troops and I could tell that he was a true patriot. It's harder to say with Obama, but I hope he has the same respect for our country that McCain did. As for Iran invading Iraq...that could very well happen, but I'm also concerned with Iran's designs towards Israel. :-/ Either way, though, we've been winning in Iraq and if we pull out now, a lot of the soldiers' hard work will have been wasted, and Iraq will probably collapse from within even if Iran doesn't invade. We're close, but we're not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:38 am

There is a simple solution to Iraq and its five letters long... NUKES

Nah, just kidding Razz But seriously I think one of Iraq's main problems is the fact that foriegn troops are in their territory, once the troops leave I think the place may become a little more stable... And as for Iran, I think they just want attention more than anything -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:10 pm

They do, but they hire all of the little bands of terrorists. As I said before: We'll be back within ten years.

Or better yet! Let's wait until they invade the United States and fight on home soil! Won't that be fun!?

Answer: No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Question: Does McCain in any way have a relation to Ronald McDonald? Just wondering... no disrespect to you if you're reading this McCain!! Or Sarah Palin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 pm

No he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Now, why would ye ask such a thing, eh lass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 pm

The way he stares at you... Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:15 pm

He hath not stared at me since I have not met the chap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama won!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: