Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama won!

Go down 
+6
Zanic Scorchi
Mark Kenobi
Vegito Rikhard
Adroit System
Lord Belial
Richter Belmont
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Obama won! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
It seems you have a very level head in politics, Lancer. Very few people still vote that way. I commend you for such a virtuous display.

I wish I had my brain together, otherwise I would have said quite quaint and of praise towards our good chap here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Thank you. I think that if more people voted their conscience, we'd actually have a chance at getting a good candidate into office...in my opinion we haven't had a good candidate for either major party since 1984. But maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:23 pm

I agree with you there. Most blacks voted for Obama because of his race, not his qualities. Good people like Alan Keyes don't get attention because they are maybe "too good" to be president... which, of course, is what we need. Neutral

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Ron Paul for the win...
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Ron Paul for the win?. I think he was the other guy behind McCain, but didn't beat McCain for the Republican party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Ket Jia for the win. Vote in 2012!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Ron Paul had HUGE grassroots support but outside of the internet didn't get enough exposure to come close to taking the Republican nomination. His fans tended to be quite fanatical, too, haha. He actually came in like 4th or 5th (after McCain, Huckabee, and Romney; Giuliani and Thompson might have beaten him, too).

I would have been perfectly fine with a Ron Paul presidency. I'm more of a libertarian than I am anything else. Very Happy He should have run as a third-party candidate...he could have done quite well.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:20 am

The nation might deserve Obama. No
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Lol I totally agree with Mike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:15 am

affraid WHAT!! NOOOOO!!!!!! To. Much. McCain...
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm

What's wrong with McCain? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:20 pm

I voted for Obama...but actually am a Republican or at least lean that way...

Reason: So the Republican party can get it together...I mean it would be bad if the country got messed up by Obama, but Obama really isn't the one making the decisions technically...then you have those 'supposed' checks and balances so eventually I would think coming from a historical stand point that Obama would be stopped if he did something stupid...

That and my friend from the Navy voted for Obama...he encourages me now and then to join the Democrats who have cookies...but thats besides the point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 pm

I believe Democrats have poison in their cookies. affraid But mine are sweet, fresh, and non-toxic. lol! I am neither Republican nor Democrat, but I agree more with Republicans on most things.
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm

I believe, kind sir, that you do not have the best candy though. king Cause we all know that the best candy comes from white, non-descript vans with sliding doors on the side, with men wearing ski masks who drive them...or wait, was that just me? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:49 pm

If you say so. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:04 pm

Obama is the Dark Lord (not a black joke)

Anyway I stopped caring about a year and a half into the campaign. We all know the truth: We would not know who Obama was if he was white. Period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 pm

True that, Septerra. He definitely got a lot of votes from people who didn't want to appear racist. :-/
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:47 pm

He got votes for blacks (who were being racist?) and whites who actually liked him, and then those who didn't want to be called racist. How ironic. bounce
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:38 am

The blacks and and liberals won the election for him, and the conservatives that didn't vote at all.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 am

30% of conservatives did not vote. They alone could have turned it around for McCain.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Did you guys know the day after the election, the winning number in the three number lottery in Chicago was 666. Freaky stuff, huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:12 am

Lol, that's weird. Anyways, I'm not being racist, but no wonder we haven't had any black presidents, because you need to be born in america. Otherwise we would have had a lot more black presidents. Anyway, if I was old enough, I would have probably voted McCain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Suspect Are you trying to DESTROY the country?

Already had this talk... every day of the week. My school voted, and OBAMA won!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:43 pm

No, Obama is trying to destroy the country. Besides, my school election, McCain slaughtered. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm

grrrrr.... At least he values the soldiers lives and doesn't care if we seem meek because We'll have hundreds more people alive to fight another day. The other countries will see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama won!   Obama won! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama won!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: