Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Dawn froze in the air as the stranger took a blade to Dusk's neck.

"He's my friend..." Dawn muttered.

"We know each other..." adds Dusk, clenching his teeth at the feeling of the blade against his throat.

OOC: Dawn's wearing a skirt genius, so I'm assuming she's right side up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm

He looked away from the boy and switched his eyes to the girl he was keeping afloat still. He saw what she was wearing and smirked slightly. Skirts are not really the best type of clothes to wear when fighting. He looked back at the boy again still smirking and he kept the scythes red glowing blade a centimeter from his neck. He was sure that both the mental and physical feeling of the weapon so close to the boys flesh was at least annoying. He then spoke to the girl while still keeping his eyes on the boy but now his hissing voice had a slight bit of amusement.

“Tell me, what would you do to keep the other alive if I said only one of you could live? You two being friends and all.”
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:55 pm

"Uh... does suicide sound good enough for you? Just wondering," Dawn said.

"Girl stole the words out of my mouth," hissed Dusk.

((OOC: Being Dawn's creator, I say this entire time she was wearing pants))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 pm

"So each of you would die in such a cowardly way for the other?"

His smirk faded.

"Such miserable lives infer miserable lives not worth living...maybe both of you are better off dead. But there are so many sequences I can choose from. Kill one then the other, kill both quickly, kill both slowly, or should I go back and forth killing you both in small intervals of pain? So many choices. You have until I decide to convince me to only kill one of you. "

He begins to think while keeping the girl in mid air and the boy at the edge of his blade.

"Oh and one thing, thing more. If you do convince me to only kill one of you, the survive will become my little larva of hate. The survivor will be required to become strong enough to pose a challenge to me ome day and maybe have the honer of killing me one day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:11 pm

"'Little larva of hate'? Fruit-loop, go home and re-think your life," Dawn stated, causing Dusk to smirk. "Now, I have no intension on being killed, so..." Flipping, Dawn bent the air to release her feet and shot down to shove Dusk away from the blade. At the same time she activated her own lightsaber and spun on her heel, growling.

"Aim for the spine," said Dusk, rising.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm

He grinned as he jumped back wards out of the alley and in the middle of the street. He then stuck his scythe in the sand of the street so it stood upright on its own. He put the glove back on his hand and then dove both his hands within the confines of his cloak. A moment later he brought his hands back out a corked glass vial filled with a brown fine powder in the fingers of each. The corks suddenly popped off and lifted into the air above the assassin. He then dropped the empty vials and placed a metal plate with a bite piece on it over his mouth and nose. The brown powder from the vials mixed above his head making a brown dusty sphere floating in mid air not seeming to be affected by any gusts of wind or outside movement. The assassin then picked up his scythe again and readied himself as he spoke out to the two of them his hissing voice muffle by the plate over his mouth.

“One of you will most definitely die, along with most of the people living here in this city; the other one will live for it would be too big a waste of hate to kill you both. Oh and I decided to make this fun. The dust above my head is a poison; one of my own and a single grain is enough to kill a full grown man in a day’s time. If you engage me enough to break my concentration it will float throughout the city. If you happen to leave I will make it known that you two were the ones responsible for not killing me. I am sure the hut family still remains on this planet and would love to know who killed people who worked for them.”

With that said he reached into his cloak again and took out two more similar plates like he had over his mouth and tossed it to the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:01 am

"Okay, you're evil, I hate you, but you are fun to battle," said Dawn, hiding a grin under the plate.

"This stuff, can it kill you as well?" inquired Dusk taking the plate and covering his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:40 am

An unseen grin slipped over His lips as he heard, what he considered to be a complement, and the question posed at him. He decided that he would not answer that question, for its answer was both yes and no. It seemed as though the two of them were not going ti take him seriously just yet. Time to change that. A very small bit of the poisonous cloud separated from the mass over the assassins head and floated right to a young man that had stooped on the street to watch the fight. The man froze as the assassin froze his body and force every grain of the smaller cloud of poison up the man's nostrils and into his mouth. The assassin then released the man but kept his eyes on him, still grinning as he spoke.

"A demonstration for the two of you."

The man looked fine, aside from being startled. Then his eyes suddenly bulged and rolled back into his head and he doubled over onto the sandy ground he stood on. The man then started to cough violently as his neck turned red and his face turned white. Then spirits of blood began to come out of his mouth with each cough until he was drowning in his own blood as it oozed from his mouth. Finally he slumped forwards onto the ground a pool of blood quickly forming in the sand from his mouth. The assassin looked back at the two still grinning.

"The death will be the same for anyone else, but much much slower and more painful. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:15 pm

((Character in play: Desra Lodet))

Approaching from behind the man the assassin just infected she made her way around the dying man, taking note to avoid the odd poison he fed him. The former Sith Knight, and Jedi Master approached the fight. Two electrum silver lightsaber hilts in hand as she approached. Glancing to the two young ones, and then the assassin she sighed. Desra Lodet moving closer to the young ones and then looking to the assassin. Igniting both her lightsabers, two blue beams shot out from the hilts. A low hissing introducing everyone to her lightsabers, both of which fairly basic lightsabers besides the hilt material and the fact they were both dual-phased.

"Darksider, may I offer you assistance? While you clearly don't require it I'd like to jump in regardless."

Facing Dawn and Dusk, the two young ones she kept both her lightsabers down to her sides. But would take note of both of their movements, however slight they were. Though she would be sure to take note of the assassin's moves as well, not trusting him in the slightest. However that was most likely mutual.

The near-human stood approximately 5'10'' with a slim, but athletic body-structure. Her pale skin accompanied by blonde-brownish hair, as well dark brown lips. Her eyes a piercing gray, and was currently wearing her own custom Jedi robes she designed while still in the Jedi order. Both her clothing was irrelevant, all that mattered was the fight at hand.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:47 pm

His eyes narrowed at the woman who had made her appearance and spoken to him as if he were maybe a friend or alley that didn’t mind his affairs meddled in. As rude as it was he stood there where he was and nodded once before speaking in a stern hissing voice.

“I would kindly ask you to leave one of them alive, preferable the one who is stronger in soul.”

The assassin did not trust this woman who had appeared so willing and ready to fight the two young ones he had already engaged, not to mention how calm she was in a former Sith Assassin’s presence. He did not trust her yet he kept any seen facial expressions that would indicate whether or not he did hidden. He had already decided that whatever the case was with this woman, he knew the few things about her that he needed to know; she was using light sabers so she was most likely trained in some form of the force, and by the mood she set for herself she was probably a decently challenging opponent in battle. Most likely he would have to kill her as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Although Dawn didn't trust the newcomer, she could almost see the gears turning in the twisted assassin's head.

Dusk seemed to be thinking the same thing, for turning to Desra he warned, "Watch yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 pm

"Very well."

First responding to the darksider, her eyes then shifted to look at Dusk. Giving him a simple answer:

"Always."

Deciding that Dusk was the stronger of the two, most likely in regard of his soul anyways. She would direct her attacks to the girl. However at this rate the fight seemed to be a stand-still, deciding to now simply walk around Dusk in Dawn's direction. Placing her in the center of the three, a rather open space. However she would be sure to pay attention to everyone's movements, including her own. Raising her right hand now in the center of the three she without too much notice released a Force Wave, a technique similar to Force Push in a way. Except where it moved out in a circle towards everyone around her. If completely successful it would push them all back, if at least successful it'd push at least one person down. Regardless of the result it would be a step to her strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Immediately, the two ducked to avoid the push.

"You know what to do," said Dawn, turning to Dusk.

"We'll fight as one," he responded. The two then ignited their lightsabers. Dawn's a pure blue, Dusk's a dark purple.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

His narrowed eyes sharpened at the woman’s choice to use the force in such a wide spread manner. He flew backwards his cloak whipping around wildly from the force but he quickly caught himself and used a force push to force himself into the air to regain his stature and then land rather gracefully. The cloud of brow poison remained where it was, contained and floating. The assassin then griped his scythe and pointed it towards the woman speaking in a voice still stern and sounding like a hiss.

“Do something like that and your head will no longer be familiar with your shoulders.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:34 pm

"Darksider, you'd appear more intimidating if you let your actions speak for you. Threats show a hesitation to attack."

A smirk crossed her lips as she took a few more steps towards Dawn. Though stopped less than a meter away, her senses clear just in case the assassin intended to attack her from behind. Or if the boy managed to get into one of her blind spots. Though she did not turn to face the assassin, she simply assumed he would know she was talking to him. After all it wouldn't be too difficult when listening.

"So, you'll take the boy. An' I'll take the girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:42 am

"'I'll take the girl'?" spat Dawn. "More like: I'll get my butt kicked by the girl!"

"Likewise," hisses Dusk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 am

A grin returned to his face as he did not answer. Then his image suddenly vanished as light was bent around his image. The boy would have to watch the sand for the assassin’s footprints and that was to his advantage but the assassin was still fast and would have been a blur of black with a stripe of red if not he had cloaked himself with the force. He was almost instantly behind the boy with his scythe held in front of him with both hands as he slowly moved the invisible blade close to the boy’s ear so the quiet humming of the red laser would be audible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:36 pm

Shooting forth with the aid of Force Speed, she raised her right lightsaber up and over her left shoulder, so the blade was pointing out in the direction her back was facing. With her left hand lightsaber lowered over her left leg with the blue beam pointing to the side, she made her way quickly to Dawn closing whatever distance was between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm

Twisting, Dawn aimed her saber at Scythe as Dusk whirled and flew at Desra's legs.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Moving his invisible scythe he was able to easily catch Dawn's blade and then violently force it away. He then jumped up and with the help of the force was able to land lightly on the edge of a second story building. His image then became visible again. His eyes were closed and he took a deep breath as he concentrated. He had not perfected the art yet but with what he was taught he would be able to cause quite an annoyance to the two children. His face was blank of emotion as he let out a slow controlled breath and as he did this the brightness in Dawn's and Dusk's eyes would increase. It would be as though they were staring at a light bulb and not able to look away, even when they closed their eyes, they would not be completely blind however. He then opened his eyes with a flash as a grin swept over his face, then he bolted off of top of the building using a jet of the force behind him to force him right at Dusk with his scythe ready to slice at the boys right shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:08 pm

The boy wasn't her target, and the girl would not get away. As his saber was directed to her leg she quickly stopped her rush abruptly and with her current momentum leaped over his lightsaber towards Dawn once more. As they would feel the effects of the darksider's Force Blind she kept her left lightsaber in place however her right lightsaber now swept down towards Dawn's back. She would end up burning a diagonal line straight down Dawn's back if successful, as she did not intend to kill her already. She would simply attempt to harm Dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:11 am

Dawn quickly rolled back and aimed a kick at Desra's now exposed face. She'd lived on Tatooine, so the light barely registered. However, Dusk found it a slight annoyance. Jumping forward, he leaped off of Dawn's incoming foot to curl around the scythe aiming at him. But his sight was jarred, so instead his head ended up in a slight knockout throw at the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:24 pm

He spoke, slightly amused as he flew towards the boy sing that his blinded sight was affecting him and had thrown off the precision of his movements.

“So sloppy.”

Instead of moving the blade of the scythe to cut the boy somewhere else the assassin moved the dense metal staff into a defensive position over his chest to take the impact of the boys head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:07 pm

Seeing Dawn abruptly roll back hoping to kick her in the face, she quickly side-stepped to the left and with her right foot quickly aimed a kick directly at Dawn's stomach. It would be unlikely for the girl to dodge now, since she had foolishly put herself into a rather open position one couldn't quite just get out of. Not with the force, or their own physical prowess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Dawn did something unexpected:curling around the foot planted on her stomach, she sank her teeth into the woman's foot.

This probably would have broken a normal person's jaw, but Dawn now had unusually long teeth, pointed at the tip.

Dusk's head didn't make contact with the scythe, instead it pushed him backwards but now far.

Last edited by Dawn Skywalker on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.   Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness on the sands of a desert planet once again.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next