Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streats of the City Planet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Streats of the City Planet Empty
PostSubject: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:08 pm

He was finally situated. He had a new ship, he had upgrades his body to suit the modern era, he had added new poisons to his collection, and he had his Sith armor suit back in his possession. He could not ask to be in a more perfect situation. Well actually that was a lie; he would very much like to be in the presence of the new Sith lord which he was now hearing less and less rumors about.

“I wonder if he is now laying low for some reason”

His voice was a dark hiss as he spoke to himself. One may even compare it to the voice of the serpent when he first spoke to Adam and Eve.

He was currently keeping to himself and thinking of nothing specific as he happily strolled down the semi-crowded streets of Coruscant, his staff in his right hand as his heavy black cloak loosely swayed with his movements. He had just recently dropped off a rather large black suitcase on his ship, the VT-49 Decimator, which was sitting at a nearby multi-platform ship docking center. Now he was off to find some good food, a drink, and whatever else he happened onto. He did not even want to dread on the earlier failure that day. He would plan something later; maybe he would just bring the new lord a gift of jewels, or maybe just an ordinary beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:54 pm

After the current events and sudden changes Himiko needed to be by herself. Oh, she knew Vegito wasn't far behind. It was like that now as she looked at her new clothes. They were dark. Black and silver lined. SOmethign comfertable and more her for now. It beat the tattered remains as she had th enecklece still in her possessions. With her own crutch to bare she had to keep it with her. As dangerous as it was,leavings one possessions (Even tainted ones) was a bad idea to leave behind. Her silver eyes downcast she glided through the city and drew to a bar.

Always a bar... Never anythign else to do..

I can give you something to do. EVen now your being led

Ignoring the voice she shoved the thoughts back and was greeting with another shot of stabbing pain. How in the hell was she suppose to make it her own when the thing had its own thoughts and still could controll her? The jewelry was hers for now. It irked her to have to have it around her neck once more as she moved into a bar. The UV lights were purple and Orange and flashed above her as she moved inside and quickly made her way to the head of the bar. What she needed righ tnow was a stiff drink to mull her thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:04 pm

Something familiar pulled and he fallowed. Something new yet familiar grasped his contentiousness and he grinned as his feet led him to a bar. What ever it was it had arrived at his convenience. How nice. He steeped into the bar and calmly strolled right to the counter. He thought to himself out loud but under his breath as he ordered a glass of blue comet. His voice a understandable hiss than it had been earlier but was just as cold and heartless.

"So my invisible friend why have you force my legs here today? I am sure it is not for the drink, though i must say it was nce of you to lead me to a bar."

As of now he was oblivious to the fact that the woman he had tried to steal earlier was there in the same bar with him.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Something prickled on the back of her neck. Himiko turned and looked down the bar. Glade that she was semit out of site. But not with the force as she could feel a familiar presence. Hearign a voice a few stools down as two humans ordered their own drinks she leaned back and saw th eback of th emans head and knew.

You brought me here...How? I chose this place..

There was a low chuckle in her mind.

I told you that I could still control you... and now you have no Jedi here...

It was a trap, she knew it. But at the same time she needed to control the power and the beast inside her. If he led her here, then she could control the situation. HImiko didn't want Vegito to come rushing ot her aid. After all, she wasn't helpless.

"Miss.. Your drink?"

The bartender broke her thoughts as she looked and tossed a coin to the man and took her Ale. She decided tomove from the stool and moved back into a booth in the shadowns. Her eyes still looking back to see if he noticed her..
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Shrugging finally as he took his newly arrived drink of blue from the counter and downed it in to quick sips.

"Maybe it was just for a drink, that is some quality stuff there. Bartender one more!"

With a sigh he turned around and leaned his back against the counter. He looked around and saw one of the barmaids was quite stunning. He nudged the man to his right and whispered something quite valuer about the waitress to him. The man grinned and patted the former Sith assassin on the back as they laughed together. The two laughed as they conversed on for a few moments. The former Sith then nodded to the man and payed for both their drinks, then he took his new glass of blue comet and parted from the man.

"Now to find a nice see away from attention."

He walked right to the shadowed booth where the woman from earlier that day was trying to hid and saw here almost immediately. However, he did not miss a step or look at all surprised as he continued to her and slid right into the booth with her. He stared at his drink and did not even look up at her as he spoke with a grin.

"Fancy meeting you here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:32 pm

See.. Take him... I can feel the ange ralready risign up inside you... You don't need to be with the Jedi...

Shut up...

HImiko told the voice as the other Sith slid into the booth. There was nothign nice abot his look. More like he was paying homage to whatever gods he worshiped.. if any. The look told her he was happy that she was here. More of a chance now with out the Jedi near. Or at least thats what she saw in his gaze.

"Nothign fancy about it... What do you want?"

Oh, she knew him. Not in the ways of friends. More that he had attacked the others and tried to get her as well as take the necklece that was against her breast under the clothing. She was half tempted to attack him, but it was a goad, and she wouldnt' follow through with it. Its what the voice wanted inside her as the power seemed to lick the outside of her skin and gave her an almost dark look.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:36 pm

He was quick with his response as he downed his glass of blue comet and placed it back on the table. He then looked right at her, staring into her eyes with a smile.

"Another drink."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:39 pm

"Bull Shit... After what happened. and you say that. What do you really want.."

Himiko replied to him as she took a sip of her ale. The cool liquid drew down her throat hot. Warming her body as the it did. It gave her a warm muffled feeling, but not one to be decieved by her piercing look. Setting the glass down with a gentle clunk she scooted a little farther away from him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:51 pm

After hearing what she said he chuckled lightly though it sounded more like the hiss of a snake than anything. His smile faded a bit though remained as he answered her.

"Oh no, don't worry. What happen last time we met was a mistake on my part."

He leaned forwards a bit intensifying his stare on her.

"I didn't know how taken by the dark side you already were. Now I see that you will find the new Dark Lord all on your own, and it would be worthless to show up with you as a gift."

He paused for a moment realizing something.

"But how dumb am I? I never asked if you are already in association with him. By the look of it you already are, and if you are not then I am surprised he has not found you."

He finally broke his stare with her as he looked down at his empty glass seeming to examine it very closely as he continued speaking.

"I wish to realine myself with the Sith and thus I feel a gift of apology is in order. Don't you think?"

He paused for a moment again nearing his head to the glass as he casually asked one last question.

"So have you met this new Dark Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:59 pm

"Mistake..pfft.."

Himiko rolled her eyes slightly as she took her drink up an d drank half of it down. Burning her throat as she revered in the sensations. Listening ot him partly as he asked her about the Dark Lord.

" I am not in association with anyone.. Least the Dark Lord. It has been a Very long time sense I was in a group of any force users.. including the Jedi. It was mere coiedence that I ran into them today.. or so I thought."

She pretended to give some consideration to the Dark Lord. It had been a while sense she had been anywhre near brethren. But also that long sense she was vanished into the void on her own lookings for power.

"Why woudl I care to go to this new Dark Lord? I operate on my own... I have sense I was Knighted and My master sense Died.."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

"Hm..."

He did not answer here and seemed to be deep in thought as he stared at his empty glass still.So she was a loner and she wanted to know why she would consider joining with the Dark Lord. He didn't even fully know why he wanted to. Killing Jedi was one thing he supposed, but he cold do that without the dark lord. His suddenly returned as he thought of something and slowly raised his head just enough to glare into the woman's eyes. When he finally spoke his voice was that of a serpent's, cold, heartless and constricting on the mind.

"Because, it makes thing all the more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm

"Perhaps... But then why try to come after me?"

She replied listening to his lispy voice. It was cark and cool. Trailing against her flesh as it rose goosebumpus against her. ALl in all Himiko ignored it and finished her drink. Still, it didn't even give her a good buzz as she reached out with the force and nulled the mind of a server to bring her a free drink.

"Many thigns are amusing.."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:20 pm

he continued using the voice he spoke in and nodded his head.

"True."

His eyes continued to tare at her as he finally let his staff lay against the seat of the booth leaving his right hand free which he placed on the table in a rather relaxed manor. He stayed quiet and just stared at her, his red pupils dilating within his solid red eyes from beneath the shadows of his hood He then continued on with a slight sigh mixed in his words.

"I have found that opening doors opens new and usually more amusing things to take place."

He took another breath and sighed more deeply this time when he spoke.

"As for why I came after you already explained, but I will also say, because it was amusing."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm

"Then leave me alone.. Its apparent your amusement has ended... Or.."

Himiko leaned across the table and gave hima crude look. Staring directly into his eyes as if she could see something. Of course his soul was jus tas dark as her own. Except she knew there was no light in there. Unlike her that held a small speck, kept alive by non other then Vegito himself.

"Is there more to be had?"

She smiled then. A smile that said nothign and everythign. Her pulse quickened as her hair fell forward. Half coverign her face as she tilted it to the side. Testing him, wanting to know why it was amusemnt.

"The Jedi are far more amusing then I would be.. But you like to resort to mere toys then natural strength..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 pm

He grinned inwardly to himself at her words. She was quick witted. He sighed now his voice now much more regular as he sighed.

"You are to quick for this old man."

He paused for a moment and shook his head with a quick chuckle."

"If I am still considered human."

He looked back at his glass again, staring at it more intently than ever as he continued in a now dull sounding voice, void of any true emotion.

"Jedi are fun, toys are fun, fighting is fun, killing is fun, but none are worth getting serious over."

He then lifted his right hand and lazily pointed at her without even looking up.

"However, if you can get past all the fun then one may see what I can really do..."

He paused and took in a quick breath as his eyes went wide and his head lifted slowly as he beamed into her eyes as intently as he had been staring at the glass and spoke again with the voice of a serpent.

"...that is the most fun of all."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:43 pm

OOC: Creepy.. lol

IC:

She didn't miss his own sarcasticness when he replied that she was quick witted for him. It only made her smile, and chuckle when he said if he coudl be considered human. Himiko hadn't thought of herself as human for a long time. Life ha dlost most of its beauty as far as she thought.

"Most of this life I havent thought myself as ' human'. Life has lost all intrest.. So.. Do tell what you mean by what is considered fun in your eyes past the cold center of your icy shell.."

Himiko stated , the alchoal heav on her breath, but her mind sharp as even before she had started to drink. Then the watriess she had mind controlled walked over and handed her two more drinks of the blue stuff he was drinking. One for her and the other for him as she relased the hold on the girl for now and took another sip of her drink.

"Enlighten me..."

She stared back into his eyes. Un afarid as the vice stayed silent. As if it wanted her to have this exchange and hope the man would do something of intrest.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:54 pm

He shook his head a bit and sighed a he smiled at her rather calmly. He then looked over at his new drink and took it in his slender hand, taking a small sip of it before speaking in a normal voice again.

"I know you touched my mind before to compare yourself with me, but all you saw was the darkness that I use to seal the seriousness within my mind. It is a wall I use to separate my mind from the outside and the outside from my mind. I am a former Sith assassin if you didn't know, and I think you or whatever is within you may have an idea on what I had to do to become what I am. What I had to do to keep my sanity. What I have to do to speak to you as casually as I am now."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 pm

He is a rather brilliant one... You need to stay with this one young one.. With him, I can also help you.. He matches you in so many ways.. and can help you become strong with me...

Now it spoke and himiko had to wince fromt he pain it cause. Controlling her mind to make sure she could listen and hear it through the drinks as she sipped her new drink. It tasted a bit fruity and yet it was strong.

"Perhaps..."

She lied.

"But wheres the fun in that.. I walk my own path.. But you have me intruiged.. Your old.. I can sense that much and your baffle of being an old man.. So why talk to a 'child'."

Her voice crepted over to him as she sat back. Her head rolling to the side as she started to feel the sensation of the boos she was drinking.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:12 pm

He took another sip from his drink as he eyed her and listen to what she had to say. He then half sighed half chuckled at her obviously now drunken state as he crossed his arms on the table in front of him and then leaned over berrying his head in his arms. He then spoke in a muffled voice to her keeping his head down.

"Three things. One, I said you amuse me. Two, what ever is inside of you is probably older then I."

He then lifted his head and smile at her with closed eyes.

"And lastly, you sure can drink."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh but looks were deceving. She may be feeling the drinks, but she was perfectly capable of thought and even fighting when it came to it. So sh eonly smiled and took more of her drink before finishing it.

"Oh.. I can drink more then this.. Im not even drunk.. or even near buzzed yet. Just a walm calming feeling that has carressed my mind. Not often it gets to relax."

HImiko smiled and looked at him. Feeling at odds to as why she was still amusing to him.

"Surly there are others that amuse you. The only thign that I am is a Force user. I may have this.. thign inside me.. But I will make it mine..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:29 pm

He grinned again sitting up a bit and taking another sip of his drink.

"Like I said. You can drink."

He chuckled again and then stared her down with a wicked little grin. So she was going to take over the other inside of her and make it hers, and she wondered why she would possibly amused him. He wanted a taste of this thing in her before it was hers and gone but he kept himself under control and resisted. He then answered her question calmly.

"Just because you said that you have given me a fourth reason."

He took another sip and sighed again as he placed the glass on the table and spoke on.

"You no longer just amuse me."

His eyes widened a bit again and his red pupils dilated against the solid black of his eyeballs.

"You have now intrigued my interest."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Intresting.. A forth reason..

She thought to herself and called over the same watriess. This time she did pay her as she slipped a hand under the table to collect her coin. Tossing it to her she ordered the same drinks and waited as the young women turned her attention back on to the assassin.

I told you this was a perfect plan.. and he's now most definatly will want you now...

Whats that suppose to mean? Hes obvioulsy just intrested in you.. And I will controll you.. Back off..[i]

This time she closed her thoughts off compleatly with her anger from the Sith Lord in her mind. It hurt like hell but hse withstood it.

"Okuma..."

Whispering her former Masters name, it somehow .. Somehow he brought that memory up. For her old master had been the same. Intrested in her, and thus trained her to be a cold ruthless killer. One who actually enjoyed pain to and tolerated it. Though, she had limits as today when her flesh was seared with the lightsaber.
Licking her lips the women looked back at him and a re-newed intrest herself.

"I'm glade I can be of some service then.. "
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 am

More drinks? He looked at his own which was currently only half gone. He sighed and downed the last of it in one quick swig as he listened to her intently. She said a name he did not know nor did he really care to know, then she said she was glad that she was able to interest him. Now he really hoped that it wasn't just the drinks really getting to her. With another sigh he nodded with a smile in response. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the man from before heading towards the booth with a determined look on his face. The former Sith turned his head just enough to that he could look right at the eyes of the man. The man then suddenly stumbled back in a very drunken manor as if he had seen something horrific. The man then proceeded to run out of the bar yelling in fright the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:13 am

Himiko Didn't miss what he did. She felt him use the force as surly as she could breath. The man that had walked towards them seemed to run off as she turned her attention to him.

"Why did you do that? "

Though she had a feeling it was becasue the drunk was moving towards the table to her. Like Himiko cared. She could take care of herself with a mere drunken fool.

" I could have taken him.. Drunks are fools... and I don't let fools come near me.. or touch me for that matter."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 am

The former assassin laughed as he nodded to her in agreement, chuckling a bit as he spoke.

"I know, I know, that is why I did it. I saved his life most likely I can guess. I liked him, he had a funny joke before. n top of that he thought mine were funny. It was probably just the drink in him but I am not that picky when it comes to humor."

He sighed and leaned back in the booth and yawned a bit. He then continued on.

"You take everything to seriously. Take some advice from an old man and lighten up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streats of the City Planet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next