Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Force Crush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Force Crush Empty
PostSubject: Force Crush   Force Crush Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 am

Yeah yeah, I know this has been debated before but it's not the same cheapo dude trying to get it for his darksider. I fight fairly, and because of that, before I even thought of posting it up here (whether you guys like it or not, I'm going to have my darksider learn it).

Force Crush is a one hit KO pretty much. The force user reaches inside of another person with the force and essentially crushes the heart and all the major organs- an instant kill. Most of the time this force power has been forbidden due to lack of ability to come up with a reasonable way of counter. Well who ever couldn't counter FC is either a fucking retard or just too lazy to pull their head out their ass and look at what Force Crush is.

Due to the nature of Force Crush, in order for it to work the force user MUST get some of his/her own force inside the other person. THough this doesn't take much concentration, the opponent (if a force user) can easily block it off to avoid it. An example:

Dude #1: *Sends a hand in the force which slowly begins to enter the man's body.*

Dude #2: *Blocks off his body to all foreign intruders with the force, neutralizing the connection between the man and him.*

Now it doesn't sound like such a bad idea right? So easily blocked and such? Well in my thinking, Force Crush could be used as a more of assassin's ability than used in a regular fight. MAYBE, just MAYBE if the opponent knows they're dead anyway, they'll allow that connection to be made so you can use FC but if not, then I doubt FC will ever be used against another RPer unless in assassination attempts.

Now, I know all of you with non-force user characters are saying "lyk oh em jee what the fuck Mike!?" so here's a simple solution for you:

When a force user tries to use force crush on you, simply block your mind. Do what you normally do when Jedi try to enter your mind- throw up walls of strong emotions. This will effectively block any ability to connect to you with the force, thus ending any hope of using force crush until those walls are down. WARNING: IF THOSE WALLS EVER COME DOWN, SHIT WILL GET FUCKED UP FAST!!!

Alright, so I explained Force Crush and everything (my Sith character is going to know it whether you like it or not because I know how to use it fairly). I know all of you lightsiders are screaming right now, "What about us, fucking n0bsauce!" Well, I'm open minded and open armed, so whatever you want to develope as a power to counter force crush, please do so in this thread because I want to be fair and if that means giving the good guys some aggressive powers, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Force Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Crush   Force Crush Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Using the force on a non-force user (ignoring NPCs of course) is just pointless anyway... It doesn't prove anything other than your force using character can pick on the ordinary folks Razz
Back to top Go down
Salkar

Salkar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Force Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Crush   Force Crush Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

I would think that it would be a great force power but like you said many would complain about it instead of finding ways to block it. However, this shouldn't be added to the RP as many would claim that they are powerful enough to break through the defense and kill the intended user thus creating the unwanted "god" characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Force Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Crush   Force Crush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force Crush
Page 1 of 1