Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 am

"Something new with my life... Did your inferior Jedi mind ever consider that perhaps thats why I was here in the first place?" Jacen said at what was either a futile attempt to get him to join the Jedi or was a simple miscalculation of everything that was occuring. "As for you Dooku, I hope you'll stick around after I escape from this Jedi."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 pm

By that time, the tower was fully healed. Zanic stopped and turned to Jacen.

"This tower is fully healed now. I have to go now. I hope we meet someday when I am much stronger." Zanic said as he walked back to the cell to clean up.

((Left post.))

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega 2401

Omega 2401

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Dooku remained silent until Zanic was out of sight.

"Escape isn't quite the right word here. In fact, I'm a little confused at the moment. He let you out of your cage, healed your tower, and then left you here as a free man. Not exactly what I expected."

Dooku's ghostly form walked the circumference of the tower as he spoke. Strangely, his voice seemed to remain the same regardless of where his image went. It did not fade or change in volume, as though unrestricted by the rules of normal sound.

"So tell me, now that the Jedi is gone, what exactly are you planning? Something new, you claim, but I find myself wondering if that is the truth."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 am

"The weapon used by my clone to send Coruscant insane requires the Force in order to power it. These towers, as i'm sure you are aware, suck energy from a Force Nexus and channel it into the weapon..." Jacen said as he began activating the tower's hypergate. "Though what you probably don't know is how the weapon itself works. It sends out a beam of Dark Side energy, this beam is just the weapon using a highly advanced form of Force Insanity... The weapon could use Force Lightning, Force heal... Anything, so long as it is taught how to do it." Jacen then walked closer to the now activehypergate. "My plan however requires a Jedi to teach it Stasis... Oh, and if you ever do return to the realm of the living. Make sure you don't get confused between me and my clone, he's the one that betrayed you... Not me." With that Jacen stepped through the hypergate and it shut down behind him...

((Has left the RP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2