Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Empty
PostSubject: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:24 pm

((RPing as Jacen Valor... If any Jedi are looking for an RP then please join this...))

Weakness had brought him here. He'd survived long enough to make it to a hospital in Hweg Shul, the capital city on the planet. The stab wound caused by that damn Jedi spirit had caused enough damage that death had been a near posibility. This combined with his decision to abandon the sith's force healing technique, which in itself was much more limited than any Jedi heal powers, had made him venture out to te hospital. He'd made it and lost conciousness after a very long period of using the dark side to slow his death. They'd obviously healed him otherwise right now he'd either be dead or dying, but somethign wasn't right/ That much he'd figured the moment he woke up inside some sort of prison cell. They also had some way of knowing when he was trying to use the Force because every time he'd tried to blow the cell door down with a force push something caused his vision to become blurred, his concentration to go all over the place and his body to fail him. He'd used the technology himself a few times, but oddly in this case he was allowed to meditate and draw in the Dark Side... Jacen just asumed there was a a few cameras hidden in the walls or something and someone on the other end watched to see when he was using the Force to escape and when he wasn't.

"We don't get many celebrities out here." A man said. The cell door was open, but Jacen already knew that from his meditation. He'd felt them an comming from a great distance. "Of course I've sent a message to the Jedi Order that we've captured you." So that was it. They recognised him as he had been. Redack, the Clawdite Sith Lord that was always trying to conquer the Galaxy. No doubt he was wanted by several governments and those governments had wanred other worlds, until eventualy it had reached Nam Chorios and then Jacen had come along wanting to use the planet's force nexus to gain access to ancient Dark Side knowledge after he'd decided he no longer needed a galaxy to rule when he could become so powerful eh would be revered as a God. "What were you doing here might I ask?". When Jacen did not reply the man simply turned away and stepped out of the door. "Well then... I'll just leave you alone until a Jedi comes to visit."

After that the door was closed and silence fell over the room once more. Escape was easily possible, he'd figured out a way out long ago. The reason he remained was because he needed to summon Darth Plagueis in the same way he had doen with countless other long dead force user. To gain their knowledge. Summoning a Force Phantom he planted Darth Plagueis' spirit inside it, he'd hadh is mind focusedo n locating the spirit since he started meditating.

"Lord Plagueis." Jacen said. "I have summoned you seeking your wisdom... It is well known that you could create life. I ask less than that, I ask that you use this power to increase my bodies Midi-chlorian count."

"Why?" The spirit asked.

"Your days of controling the Sith ended long ago and unfortunatly all your knowledge was lost. I only seek to have power so that I might discover these secrets myself." Jacen suggested.

"I will share my knowledge with you... But not to feed your hungry for power, I will do it to help make the Sith strong again." The spirit then entered Redack's body and for a moment they shared one mind. Jacen understood everythign the ancient Sith had known. All that knowledge was his now... And the moment the spirit left his body, he banished it back into the Force where he had pulled it from. Standing up he placed both of his hands on his chest and began using the Plagueis' knowledge to icnrease his Midi-chlorian count and thus increase his power and control of the Force. He would be a God... After a few minutes he stopped doing this, he was now stronger than ever and all he wanted was for a Jedi to come visit him in this cell, he had a few questions for them...
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 pm

((Character in play:Zanic Scorchi))

Zanic heard that they had captured the Sith Redack. He was to be the one to go in there and antagonize the Sith Lord. Zanic came up to the door. He had no right to be scared, he was a Jedi Knight now. Zanic heard talking from inside the room. Zanic pressed the button to open the door. He saw Redack sitting on the prisoner bench. So that's what Sith Lords look like.

"Greetings Redack. I'm afraid we have not met. I am Zanic Scorchi Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order. I'm going to ask you a few questions. If you do anything drastic, I will call in backup or kill you myself." Zanic said in a serious voice.

He knew Redack looked innocent, but he was a very evil man. Zanic had called in another Jedi to stand outside the door on a comlink before he had entered the room. If Redack did have enough power to kill him, hopefully another Jedi would be right there...

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:40 pm

"I was hoping the Order would send someone I knew..." Jacen stated. Bowing anyway just as he always had when he went by the name of Redack. He suspected the Jedi had never known if he did it to mock them or out of respect... Of course it was respect, but when you'd been enemies with someone for so logn they tended not to care. "And please, my clone may have decided to maintain then ame Redack but I don't desire that name... Too much history... Call me Jacen."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 pm

"Jacen." Zanic said the name outloud. "I've heard that name before, but I don't know where. As for you not knowing me, I was the only Jedi around at the moment." Zanic didn't dare tell him he had just become a Knight. "So." Zanic pulled up a stool and sat on it about a yard away from Jacen."First things first. What are you doing here?" Zanic asked.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 pm

"Of course, straight to business... How very Jedi of you." Jacen said with a slight grin. For someone who was trapped in a cell he would seem very confident, perhaps even too confident. "Surely you can feel how strong the Force is on this planet. Its Force Nexus was required, I needed a near unlimited source of Force energy to achieve my goal... But there is another reason, one I can only show you. And that means you need to get them to elt me out of this cell."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Zanic nearly burst out laughing.

"Get YOU out of this cell?" Zanic chuckled. "Why should I listen to you, you're a Sith. Everyone here knows you're a Sith. And if you're trying to get me to turn to the dark side, not going to happen. Padawans might, but not a Knight. My powers are too strong to go to the dark side now." Zanic said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 pm

"Pathetic. You really think I need you to escape. I could escape right now and you'd never know it had happened." Redack said, it was no lie. He kenw a way to escape, a way to fool the anti-force technology that was used on him every time he tried to escape. "But then my plans for this world would only be half finished..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Zanic listened and was shocked when he heard that Jacen could escape without his or anyone else's help, but he didn't say anything.

"Wh..Wh..Wha do you mean your plans would only be half finished?" Zanic asked stunned. He could not let this Sith get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:07 pm

"It would be far easier to just show you." Jacen stated. "Or we can stay here playing mind games, I know quite a few."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 pm

"What do we need for you to show me? Be let out of this cell? Because if /i have to let you out, I will keep our technology on you and I will call in for so many reinforcements, there's no way you'll be able to escape." Zanic said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Omega 2401

Omega 2401

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 pm

"There is much fear in this one, Jacen Valor."

The voice belonged to a figure standing in the cell doorway. He stepped forward, and smiled to himself at the look of surprise on Jacen’s face. He probably hadn’t been expecting a force ghost. Especially not the force ghost of Dooku.

(Its terrible, but I haven't RPed in ages and Redack needed me to post fast)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Zanic turned to see a figure in the doorway. It looked like Count Dooku! He didn't know Dooku, but he had seen pictures.

"Who are you? No one else is allowed in here!" Zanic yelled. He activated his right lightsaber. The green blade glowing pointing it at the newcomer but keeping his eye on Jacen.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:31 pm

"Dooku. What a pleasant supprise." Jacen stated with a smile. "But you are just a distraction... Zanic was it? Yes I think thats what you said. I'll admit I will try to escape once I have shown you what it is that you must see, but really it makes no difference to you, considering I could just leave right now."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Zanic deactivated his lightsaber. He knew Jacen was probably right. He could get in trouble for letting him escape, but he did not underestimate the sith, he knew Jacen could probably get out anyways.

"All right, but know this Jacen. Wherever you may go, the Jedi will find you and capture you better than we did this time." Zanic said.

((Gotta go. I'll be on later.))
Back to top Go down
Omega 2401

Omega 2401

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:39 pm

(This comes before Zanics last post)

Zanics reaction was one of the most amusing things Dooku had seen in quite some time.

"Come now. Put the lightsaber away. You can't harm me in my current state."

Dooku turned his attention back to Jacen, who had just finished calling him a distraction.

"I thought, considering our interesting history, my presence would be more than a distraction to you."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 pm

"Maybe... But as far as I can tell you're just a figment of my brains imagination. Conjured up as a result of my madness." Jacen replied to Dooku's spirit. Back to Zanic he would wait for the Jedi to lead him out of the cell before then leading the way to the ruins of one of his old plans.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Zanic turned towards the door and pressed the button. The door slid open and he walked out. 200 Rebel troops and 5 Jedi were waiting outside incase Redack tried to escape. Zanic waited for Jacen to come out.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 am

"Your little toy soliders won't be needed." Jacen Valor said as he stepped out of the prison cell. He immetiatly began walking towards the nearest exit for the structure and out into the desolate world that was Nam Chorios. Soon enough he reached a mountain, filled with the living crystals called Tsils. They amplified ones power in the Force, though a drawback was that most offensive force powers caused massive force storms to ravage the area. To survive would be difficult, but not impossible. A further trek along up the mountain eventualy took them to a massive organic tower. It had huge wounds over its entire body caused by turbolaser fire and simply by being near it Jacen could feel its pain through the Force, though Jacen had a sort of force bond with the creature. It was almost like a cruse, it had begun the moment the thing begun to feel pain. "This is what I wanted to show you. I created this creature, or rather I did when I was the Sith Lord Redack, but the Jedi of course fear everything I create and attacked it with a fleet in orbit. It can no longer do anything but try to keep itself alive, I want you to heal it... Not so that I can use it, those days are long past me. I want you to heal it so that it no longer suffers."
Back to top Go down
Omega 2401

Omega 2401

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm

"So... it appears I missed one of your towers." Dooku said, appearing again behind Jacen and Zanic. He had been absent for the majority of the trek up the mountain.

"I wonder what possible use you have for this one, should the Jedi heal it. Something far less evil, I should hope." He said, alluding to the time Redack had used the towers to drive the majority of Coruscant insane.

Last edited by Omega 2401 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Zanic had followed Jacen out to the organic tower.

"You want me to heal it?" Zanic asked surprised. He thought it over a little. "Well the Jedi are peacekeepers, and I don't have a cold heart so...""

Zanic used force heal other on the tower. The wounds started to heal.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 am

((Omega: Although you're mixing my two Redack characters up {and I don't blame you, I suppose it can be confusing to understand where the difference starts and ends, thats why I changed one of them to be called Jacen to make it easier} i'm going to just carry on because presumably your character wouldn't really know the difference between the two Redacks))

"I only began the design for the tower, I was not present for their deployment and eventual use... And yes, you did miss one of the towers but it wasn't this one. I believe the Tsils on this palnet assisted in keeping the tower alive." Jacen said, he was now slightly more confident that Dooku was infact the same one he'd known and not just his mind playing tricks- otherwise he would have ignored the spirit of his deceased ally and friend. As Zanic began healing the tower, Jacen began to climb up it. This wasn't too hard, the creatures dna had been designed for several uses. One of which was as a deployable base and the soliders needed to get up and down the tower somehow, so it had vine like attachments running up and around it to allow for climbing. There were other ways in and out of the tower, but the use of those would interfere with the healing. He wasn't entirely sure what Zanic would do, would he try to stop Jacen or would he continue healing the creature.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Zanic didn't trust Jacen, but he kept on healing the tower. There were troops behind him, but they couldn't beat Jacen. Zanic continued to heal the tower. He tried starting a conversation.

"Why did you become a sith and not a jedi Jacen?" Zanic asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:35 am

((Finally a chance to talk about Jacen's/Redack's backstory))

"Because I was mislead for most of my life to believe the Jedi were responsible for the death of my parents. Of course I now realise that was a lie, how could it be true if they aren't dead." Jacen said as he reached an opening about half way up the tower. It was a door of sorts. He stood in this organic doorway and looked back at Zanic. "But now that I know the truth, I'm not a Sith... Though at the same time I couldn't possibly become a Jedi."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 am

((Lol.))

Zanic listened to Jacen's backround. He looked up at Count Dooku.

"Is that all of your fault Dooku?" Zanic asked. He turned back to the tower. It was almost healed all the way. "I guess you could always do something new with your life Jacen." Zanic said hopefully for Jacen.
Back to top Go down
Omega 2401

Omega 2401

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:32 pm

"Yes, at the same time you couldn't become a Jedi." Dooku muttered, remembering when Jacen had used him to escape from the Jedi Order's custody. That was the point, he reflected, where everything had started going wrong.

He turned his attention back to Zanic, noting that the tower was almost fully healed.

"I had very little knowledge of Jacen's past, until now. As our history goes, he approached me first on the planet Dubrillion with promises of an alliance. Back when we both associated with the Sith."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.   Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nam Chorios: Through Strength, I Gain Power.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next