Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nam Chorios- Weakness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Nam Chorios- Weakness Empty
PostSubject: Nam Chorios- Weakness   Nam Chorios- Weakness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:05 am

((Character: Jacen Valor [This is the origional Redack that vanished after he turned to the light side]))

He'd been a fool. He'd allowed the traitor Dooku and the Jedi Lancer to influence him, corrupt him. Dark Side and Light Side, they were both one in the same. Elements for him to use in the path to becomming a living God. Though he should thank them for clearing his mind of Galactic Conquest, at least that no longer mattered to him. Why control the Galaxy, when you can be a God, worshiped as the unkillable, revered for your unmatched power and understanding. The only problem with this, he lacked a few things. For a start Gods could create life, Jacen could not. This was simple to solve, which was why it wasn't on the top of his to do list. First he needed Psychometry, now he could hunt down the few that still know the power but that would take time and time wasn't on his side anymore. Without the vast array of clone bodies that had provided him with eternal youth he was limited to this one life time...

Sitting on one of the crystal mountains of Nam Chorios had given him time to think this over, time wasted but unfortunatly had been done. Drawing on the power of the Tsils- the living crystals of the planet, he summed a Force Phantom. Searching through the Force he captured the presence of Quinlan Vos. All this within seconds, where previously it had taken him hours to summon Lumiya thsi was far easier... He'd been practicing... Alot. Now he'd summoned the Jedi Vos's force signiture in the form of a Force Phantom he was ready to begin his lessons.

"Quinlan." Jacen said to the Phantom that had slowly taken the image of Quinlan Vos.

"Didn't I die?" Vos questioned.

"Death is only an illusion. I have temporarily restored your life so that you can teach me Psychometry." Jacen said.

"How?" Vos asked.

"I've picked up a few tricks in my time." Jacen answered.

"The Dark Side..." Vos stated as if he was aware of Jacen's abilities. He really needed to stop under-estimating the people he ressurected.

"Yes... Now you're wasting valuable time. Either share Psychometry with me or i'll rip it from your spirit's memories." He demanded. He wasn't entirely sure how powerful Vos was, but he was sure he could over power his mental defences by drawing on the energies of the Tsils around him.

"Good luck with that." The Jedi Vos stated. Jacen didn't reply, he simply focused on the spirit's mind. Or what would be its mind. So much information, and one by one it was all closing itself off as the Jedi secured his mind. Jacen began pushing deeper into the mind, drawing energy from the tsils and slowly making the force phantom fade away. This would weaken the spirits power but could also cause the knowledge to be returned to being one with the Force. He was hoping he'd get to it before that happened. Everything was begining to open up again. Focusing harder on Psychometry itself he soon found it and riped it from the spirits mind. He'd got it... And yet suddenly he felt cold. Comming out of his meditation he realised the Jedi had atatcked him... Injured him, quite badly too. He quickly banished the Force Phantom and the Jedi's spirit that was inside it. This was going to waste some time. he could feel blood dripping otu of him where a small hole had been made in his body. Using the Force he slowed his pulse and fueled his body instead with the Force itself. He'd never be able to maintain this forever, he slowly stood up and began heading for the nearest city. This mortality was annoying. He needed to collect more force techniques... He needed to become immortal... But first. He needed to see a doctor...
Back to top Go down

Nam Chorios- Weakness
Page 1 of 1