Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naboo - A Change of Scenery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:29 pm

"Anyway... what is she doing? And I'll ask again, who are you?" Dawn says, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Terand looked back to Ashaiya as she practiced and then to Dawn.

"We're training. As for who I am, I have already introduced myself. Now I will only ask this one last time, can I help you with something?"

((OOC: Dawn, go to the chatzy.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Turning around she walked away from the objects, back towards the two. Stopping at the point where she was directly behind Terand but over to his right. However the objects continued their odd little performance, controlling them with the Force. She no longer had to directly see them while in mid-use of the power; she just had to be able to feel them in the Force. Now if it were the case where she hadn’t already been using the Force on them, then she’d most likely have to look at them. Fortunately that was not the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm

"To find out what the Force is, why weird thing keep happening to me, and you still haven't answered WHO you are. You told me what you are, but WHO are you?" Dawn says. she glances at Ashaiya before pulling out a charm and tossing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 pm

"Who I am is Terand Ranus as I have already said. What I am is a Jedi Knight. Now if you're going to ask someone for some help with something then I'd suggest you try using better manners in the future instead of demanding answers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Taking note of the charm she used another stretch of the Force to catch it in midair, using a combination of Pull and Push to keep it steady. Like gripping it in the air. However letting the objects behind her fall to the ground, she focused on the charm itself. Wondering why this was thrown to her by this Dawn girl. She didn't trust her, so she wasn't quite willing to touch the charm itself. Though she did take note of her Master snapping at the girl. Though that was expected since the girl seemed to be demanding things, while not in the authority or position to do so. So she could have guessed that would probably annoy Terand.

"What's the charm for?"

Adjusting her eyes to look at Dawn now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 am

"~sigh~ I won't explain unless you want me to, and the charm is an elemental totem pole. You can touch it," she adds, noticing Ashaiya's reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:07 pm

"No explanation is needed. If it is training you seek then you should learn a better way of going about asking for it."

Without even looking to her, Terand reached out with the Force to touch Ashaiya's and speak with her telepathicly. 'I am speaking to you through the Force Ashaiya. Use the Force to carry your words directly to the mind of who you wish to speak with.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:14 pm

(( Speech with :: at the beginning, and the end indicates she's using Telepathy to talk to someone mentally.))

Taken by slight surprise she abruptly released her grip on the charm, though quickly regained it an inch away from hitting the ground. Raising it back up to chin-level. How did he do that? He managed to actually talk to her through the Force? She could tell his voice did not physically come from him. She could hear it too well in her head. Taking note of his words she had an idea of how to do this. Like thinking to herself, however while using the Force and directing it out to another's mind. Attempting it a few times she could tell it was not a successful try, for she thought rather odd things to test it. Trying again with a better feel over it she cast it out to Terand's mind once more.

:: "I think I understand Master. Quite a useful ability, has a lot of potential when in a battle with another ally." ::

Though she made no indication she was speaking to him mentally, she brought her attention back to this Dawn girl.

"Why'd you throw this charm at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:04 am

"Because they're useful. And only someone with the Force can use it. If you touch and animal on the totem, and neutralize it with the Force, you can summon and element." Dawn decides to try telepathy, she had felt the two exchange words. She relaxed, and thought, directing her thoughts at the pulse that was Terand.

::"And how do I ask nicely without a wave of inner awkwardness showing?"::
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 pm

((OOC: Dawn, meet me on the Chatzy.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 pm

((I'l be back later. On training I shall be, says little green monster))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:05 pm

((Dawn left the RP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Dawn suddenly turns. Two ears, like those of a cat, poke out of her hair and flick forwards. She says a quick "See ya!" before dashing off.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:28 pm

After watching Dawn leave, Terand turned back to Ashaiya while using the force to pull his weapon belt to his hand.

"That'll be all for today. You can either quit for today or practice a bit more. Just bring the parts back on board when you're finished."

With that, Terand boarded the ship and retired to his quarters.

((Post Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naboo - A Change of Scenery   Naboo - A Change of Scenery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naboo - A Change of Scenery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2