Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Council Vote (All Jedi)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Council Vote (All Jedi) Empty
PostSubject: Council Vote (All Jedi)   Council Vote (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm

(Clone Helius in use as Helius is communicating with Redack/Atrum in another post... and isn't it three votes for people? I can't remember or do we need to make it one with the top three since we're a small group still...)

~A clone of Helius Tak was about to address the Jedi about the current status of the Jedi Order. Helius was a former Jedi Master as the Council had fallen into disrepair. It was time for the Jedi to come about and become unified. He was going to address the Jedi Order as his Master had biddened him. Even the most skilled Jedi would not be able to pin point where Jedi Master Helius Tak was on Lok so the clone that was broadcasting would go unnoticed by most considering its hard to pin point a Master on a distant planet.

The clone was going to use broadcast frequencies that had been set-up as a back-up on the planet of Naboo were the Jedi Academy was at. The Temple on Coruscant had been destroyed thus the Academy had to be used as a way of communicating with the Jedi. The transmission began over several frequencies, coms, holonet, etc.~

"Hello once again, my brothers and sisters...

Many of you may not know me, but the ones that do know why I am making this communication. The Jedi Order has fallen into disrepair once again as several Councils have started and fallen. Some of them were strong and some of them were the weakest Councils in Order history.

I call upon you, my brothers and sisters, to once again establish a Jedi Council so that we may once again restore balance to the Force. Recent events have compelled me to do this. The darkside of the Force grows stronger each day and the Jedi have no leadership, no core to direct our efforts.

Thus I call upon the Jedi Order to pick a Council. The vote shall be open to all padawans, Knights, and Masters of the Jedi Order. May the Force be with us all..."

~The transmission ended and the clone stepped back. If the Jedi did check, they would find that Helius was on Lok also where the clone was. It would look normal so Helius need not worry about what would happen. That and Helius could read the clones mind if need be and tell the clone what to do.

Now, it was just a waiting game. Who would respond? Who would not?~
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Council Vote (All Jedi)   Council Vote (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Jedi Master Mark Kenobi got the transmission from the clone of Helius Tak a bit belayed, but he replied with a mass transmission of his own.

Dressed in formal black Jedi robes, Mark began his transmission:

"Understanding the current predicament of a Counsel-less Jedi order, I have issued my response to this matter as soon as possible.

"It was not long ago that the Jedi Order elected Master Kiddy, Master Darvelle and Kell Gase as the three Council Masters. All three seem to be MIA. Therefore your suggestion for a new Council is duely warranted. Assuming an election for three new Council members, I hereby give my votes to two very accomplished Jedi Knights: Richter Belmont, Vegito Rikhard; and the third to Jedi Master Lancer Onasi. If the case is to be for more Council members than three, I will issue my extra votes whenever next possible.

"May the Force be with you all."
Mark bowed in curtiosy to all who would receive the transmission and thus ended his message.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Council Vote (All Jedi)   Council Vote (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:00 am

After receiving the transmissions from both Jedi Masters, Wind himself decided to make a reply with his vote.

"As Master Kenobi stated, I too wonder whether this Council should be made up of three or five Jedi. In the assumed case of three, as it has been recent:

"My first vote goes to Jedi Master Mark Kenobi, for his adamant battle skills against the Sith. These I have seen displayed and heard of throughout these many years during the Jedi's critical years ranging from the reign of Merlock to the Black Hand Empire. Also for his wisdom of matters concerning opposing the Darkside, and keeping the Jedi Order properly maintained.

"My next vote goes for Jedi Master Lancer Onasi. He has shown his own battle skills against the Sith and wisdom in maintaining the Jedi Order. He has aided the Order to keep on its feet many times in the past and been a great help to fellow Jedi in need, no matter what the problem. He also has a good deal of experience as a Council member due to prior elections to a Council seat.

"My third vote goes Jedi Knight Vegito Rikhard. I have seen this Jedi take on Sith and defend the innocent exceptionally well. He also has been a great trainer, as I have heard, training numerous Padawans at different times. His attempts at turning numerous Sith back to the Force is notably admirable as well. Never have I seen a Jedi who was more steadfast in his faith in the Force.

"In the case for five members, I give my fourth vote to Jedi Master Helius Tak. I know this particula, ar fellow Jedi somewhat less the other three, but I have heard of his prowess in battle and exceptional wisdom. He has also had past Council experience, and by reputation has my trust.

I know not of any other active Jedi to vote for, so I will remain with these four votes until I learn of more fellow acting Jedi. The Force be with you all."

Wind clicked off the transmission as he bowed as per traditon in farewell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Council Vote (All Jedi)   Council Vote (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm

((Thanks for voting for me, guys, but IC Lancer has been missing for 9 years and the Jedi have little reason to even believe he's alive. I plan to rectify that situation eventually [though I will of course need help for that], but currently he's not an active member of the Jedi Order.

OOC, however, I would suggest that having a Jedi Council is premature because of the small amounts of Jedi we have on this site--even a 3-member Council would consist of about half the Jedi here. Laughing If you really think we need leadership, perhaps a Jedi Grand Master would be best, but I think that with 6 or 7 Jedi it wouldn't be all that hard to have a simple democracy...it's not like you'd be facing many choices, anyways.))
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Council Vote (All Jedi)   Council Vote (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:22 pm

((I think you should come back to the Jedi Temple Lancer. You would be welcomed with open arms.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Vote (All Jedi)   Council Vote (All Jedi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Vote (All Jedi)
Page 1 of 1