Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taris - Jedi Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Taris - Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 pm

The YT-1930 ship landed infront of the Jedi temple. Terand had learned of the changes the Sith had made throughout the galaxy and the sudden bounty now on his own head. It was now imperative that the Jedi be gathered to combat the Sith force. If they had hoped to do any good then the Jedi would have to act quick.

Terand scoured the halls and searched the rooms within the temple for any Jedi that may be in hiding. This was one of the few places he knew to look for missing Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Tashto was in his quarters, where he'd been for the last few months. Surviving on nurishment pills and small rodents, he had taken refuge in the abandoned temple to hide from everything, himself included. He hadn't showered in weeks, nor had he shaved so he looked somewhat like a porcupine.

Day after day, he would sit in his small quarters staring at the wall, venturing through the rotten mess that was his brain. Traumatized by the death of one of his brothers, he had only found peace in his solace. However, it seemed that it would be coming to an end soon.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 pm

One by one Terand searched the living quarters of the temple until he found the only room that was occupied. He stood at the door in silence for a moment as he studied the man. He could tell there was something wrong, other than the vile stench on the man and his room. Bringing his hand to his nose to muffle the smell, Terand took a step into the room.

"Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Tashto opened his eyes and turned his head to the man who had opened his door. His face was emotionless as he stared back.

Standing up, he cleared his voice and spoke. "You are in my home, so it is my right to know who you are."

Tashto wished he had his lightsaber with him, but he'd lost it and didn't expect any company, so he was defensless. Hopefully this man didn't have any bad intentions.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Terand thought for a moment. He knew it could be a bad idea to give his real name since there was a large bounty out on him. However the looks of the man and his room suggested he hadn't been out of the room, much less the building in quite a while. Against his better judgement, he answered but was ready to reach for the blasters strapped to his thighs if needed.

"I'm Terand Ranus, Jedi Knight and you're inside a Jedi temple."
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:13 pm

"I am Jedi Master Tashto Yarniph."

Tashto told him his name, although he had begun to doubt if that was his name. The months of solitude had slowly driven him insane, and sadly he wasn't really sure of what is or was. Assuming that the man at his door was a good jedi, and not one of the rogues, he became less tense and once again sat down.

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 pm

"Greetings Master Yarniph. It seems the Jedi have gone into hiding and the Sith have returned. The Galaxy is now under the rule of Malas and the Sith are nearly in full force. I have made it my mission to locate any Jedi and bring them to Tython to stop the Sith."

Terand didn't hold back about the situation. He wanted Jedi willing to to do what was needed on their own. If they found out at the last minute then there was no loyalty in their's or his own actions.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:24 pm

"It's been a long few months, and I have noticed subtle changes in the way the force tasted."

Tashto was aware of something going on, but wasn't sure what it was. Now knowing how grave the situation was, he considered the offer to go to Typhon. He was somewhat afraid of throwing himself back into a social situation, because it could result in his worsening mental situation being found out. Tashto was fighting with himself, arguing whether to stay in the room until sickness overtook him or leave to fight for the jedi once more.

Tashto's face had gone blank, and his eyes seemed to be in a far off land. Twenty or thirty minutes passed before he came back to reality.

"Fine, I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Terand waited patiently for Tashto's reply, even thought time was of the essence.

"Thank you. If you have a ship, I'll transmit the coordinate and hyper route to Tython. It's location isn't recorded so it my be hard to find other wise."
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 pm

"I came on Jedi Transport, unless they forgot a ship I have no transport."

Tashto had never heard of Typhoon, or whatever it was called. It would be interesting for him to see it. Turning around he dug around the mess that was the room, pulling a few things out from under his bunk, such as a 'clean' t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:35 pm

"I'm sure we'll find you a way to get there."
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:37 pm

"Good."

Tashto made his way for the door, not waiting for the Jedi to move out of his way. He would bump into him if Terand didn't move.

(Consider it done)
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Stepping out of Tashto's way, Terand followed behind him. After everything was set up for Tashto to reach Tython, Terand went to his ship and took off.

((Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taris - Jedi Temple   Taris - Jedi Temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taris - Jedi Temple
Page 1 of 1