Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten

Go down 
+4
Terand
Rose Maythorn
Zanic Scorchi
Trever Leingod
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:56 am

(Clint has a point. Thou cannot exactly control NPC actions on a massive scale. However, I must point out that both Slayer and Wind were both guilty of this, and now Redack is doing it. I suggest we have a mediator or something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 am

((Technically I'm not... I typed: Who, being curious and clearly wondering if Redack's words were true, would take the orbs and hold them in an attempt to gain the false power they possessed... Presumably anyway... Note the "presumably anyway" bit, to me that's my way of saying "unless someone says otherwise".))
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 pm

(Your last reply was Wednesday... can we speed this up a little bro? I understand if you are busy but I don't wanna be in hiatus on this character for too much longer)
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm

(I am not really used to this NPC thing. I am only going on what other people do. I generally just control my own character.)

Wind realized the situation was getting out of control, and this could soon become a threat to the Senators’ security. Wind typed in a command through his holopad to send in fifty clone troopers to the senate chamber in case there was any threat. He also read that Mark and his fleet had engaged in a battle that obliterated the Wayland Empire.

“No, in case you did not notice, I did in fact point out who would be safe for either of these choices. Dear people, I cannot guarantee anyone’s safety if you decide to let the Jedi stay, but I also cannot guarantee any you will be safe if the Sith take over again either. You people have to decide which is the bigger risk. The alliance with the Wayland Empire was to maintain peace, not to rule over the people. This alliance was no secret to the public, if you did not notice. (It was noted in the beginning post) Also, there is no true unstoppable force for us Jedi at this point – I just received a notification through my holopad that the Wayland Empire tried to attack an innocent planet, but it was obliterated by the detonation of a mysterious superweapon. Master Kenobi’s clone force is now the greatest army in the Galaxy. We could take it over if we wanted – but we will indeed abide by the Senate’s decision. And like I noted before, the presence of the Jedi has nothing to do with Sith attacks. We were not even present during the recent Sith conquest of Coruscant. Unless you can offer some substantial evidence to the contrary, your case here about Jedi being the cause of Sith attacks is finished.”

Wind was taken aback by the sudden presence of Redack, the former owner of the Wayland Empire. He came in rudely and abruptly, speaking some of the oddest nonsense Wind had ever heard. He felt obliged to reply.

“Never given the Sith a chance to prove themselves to the people? What would you call the twenty year reign of Emperor Palpatine? An era of peace, or an era of terrorism? The Sith recently had a chance to ‘prove’ themselves to the people – what did they do? They killed the Chancellor and overthrew the Senate. I would dare say the Sith have indeed proven themselves – as wicked, malicious, warmongering villains!”

Wind did not at all trust Redack’s proposal to hand out the mysterious orbs. He did not fear that they would reveal what the Jedi planning, for all that had said they had intended was true – but these orbs were either imbedded with false images, or they were some kind of device to make the people go mad. For all they knew, the orbs could be bombs.

“As you, dear people, decide whether to look at these orbs, I will remind you to recall the infamous career of this man and how he has terrorized so many people in the past. These orbs may not what he claims they are – they may be weapons or some devices to induce insanity. I advise you to take caution.”

Not a moment afterward, the clones would charge in and attempt to arrest Redack and his counterparts, finding them to be threats to the safety of the people present.

(I am not exactly how to end this RP, considering all the people that are coming into it and how the NPCs react. In the time this thread has been running, Mark has defeated Anarcus, the Wayland Empire has been eliminated, and we have still haven’t elected a Chancellor because characters keep barging in and attempting to cast doubt on the Jedi Order. What you others propose?)
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 pm

((Actually I brought Redack in because it seemed more reasonable to join this RP than make an entirely separate one... And I'll make my reply now because it doesn't need any input from clint Razz))

"And from the light there did spawn a great darkness. So true it is that from the Jedi they did spawn the Sith and from the Sith I did come..." Redack said as the clone troopers came to arrest him and his fellow Redack Clones. Of course, this one insane Redack might have been a void in the Force but the other two clones were not. They would reveal their lightsabers and defend their master- the insane Redack... Or Redack The Insane, it had a better ring to it... And so Redack The Insane left his two clones defending as he continued to talk. "Let it be known that the Jedi may believe they defeated the Wayland Empire, but if I know the other me- and I must say I do know him quite well. Then I know for a fact that he wanted to destroy his own Empire... of course I'm not here to debate politics like the rest of you. I don't care who rules the Galaxy, I seek only revenge for what the Galaxy has done to me... But first, I must ask... Does anyone have any requests before I reveal my grand plans? Perhaps song an dance, or perhaps the clowns could come and eat one or two of you?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Redack wrote:
((Actually I brought Redack in because it seemed more reasonable to join this RP than make an entirely separate one... And I'll make my reply now because it doesn't need any input from clint Razz))

"And from the light there did spawn a great darkness. So true it is that from the Jedi they did spawn the Sith and from the Sith I did come..." Redack said as the clone troopers came to arrest him and his fellow Redack Clones. Of course, this one insane Redack might have been a void in the Force but the other two clones were not. They would reveal their lightsabers and defend their master- the insane Redack... Or Redack The Insane, it had a better ring to it... And so Redack The Insane left his two clones defending as he continued to talk. "Let it be known that the Jedi may believe they defeated the Wayland Empire, but if I know the other me- and I must say I do know him quite well. Then I know for a fact that he wanted to destroy his own Empire... of course I'm not here to debate politics like the rest of you. I don't care who rules the Galaxy, I seek only revenge for what the Galaxy has done to me... But first, I must ask... Does anyone have any requests before I reveal my grand plans? Perhaps song an dance, or perhaps the clowns could come and eat one or two of you?"

(Me: "I just received a notification through my holopad that the Wayland Empire tried to attack an innocent planet, but it was obliterated by the detonation of a mysterious superweapon."

Hence, the Apocalypse Station. I really hate it when people keep on taking my words out of context. Razz

It would be good to continue this RP here:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/JediSith_Restoration/index.php?showtopic=10&st=0&#entry249336

Anarcus is trying to get the new site kicking. I like the new colors, that's for sure. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten   FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL TO READ: Holonet cast from Coruscant - The People Are Not Forgotten
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2