Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple

Go down 
+3
Adroit System
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:13 pm

" I could say the same with yours..."

HImiko laughed evily. Comming at him then with her blade drawn to a 45 degree angle. Her feet planting to the ground as she feinted to his right and struck the blade in an upward slash to his left shoulder. If there was a to be a fight, then so be it. She wanted blood, she wanted a fight as it had been so long without. Almost an addict.. well.. she was.. an addict to he power the ring gave and promised her as she gave a rageing battle cry.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 pm

OOC:(A 45 degree is difficult to determine of no point of view is given, so I will try to be fair in determining it, considering where where thou art striking.)

Himiko had verbally retaliated to his latest comment towards, not realizing that his stance versus her position made for an excellent opportunity for defense and counterattack. He watched her position and her movements against, though unnecessary it was for she betrayed a most common attack for one in his position. From his point of view, coming at 45 degrees from the zero mark, her lightsaber was being directed toward his left shoulder. By fienting right and attack left, it would deplete her balance towards her core, allowing him to sink down to his right as he let his right leg stretch over to his east, and allow her lightsaber to pass over to his left side, letting the top of her slashing motion somewhat pull her forward.

"Such a bad move. Thou thinks that I'm an amateur. The Darkside overwhelms thy spirit."

As this came to pass, he passed his lightsaber to his right hand and let released a Force Grip on the flexors and triceps brachii of her saber hand, thus strongly inhibiting the movement of her arm, forcing her arm to stay straigthened. At that time, he swung his lightsaber horizontally from the zero degree mark horizontally towards her right patella, and then follow up to attack her quadriceps. As he did so, he readied his left hand to block off her other hand from making an attack or calling the Force with it.

(Be it known that I am not powerplaying, as there is a way out of this, but thou would have to consider much on what to do so as to not put thyself in a more disadvantageous position.)
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am

OOC: Meh.. I was just trying to do something to move it along..lol

IC:

Her eyes hardened as he managed to pretty much imbolise her current saber arm. It was slightly painfull as she gritted her teeth to not adhire to the pull of slander. Himiko saw her mistake as his saber came at her in slow motion. To those with the force it w ould be like watching a movie at slow pace. Using her free hand she shot out a massive Strain of lightening. Aimed mainly at his striking arm as it would push him to a certian unblanaced point. Even so with the combination she forced jumped up into the air and aimed a push down at him. This enough to give her space as she landed into a crouch. It was a close shot and she knew he would have had to deflect the lightening. EVen so his attack missed by mere centimetrs.

" Well played... Jedi... Or do I sense more Sith then the good in you?"
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:01 pm

(My good lass, a fairly good maneuver, but thou might want to be more careful in the future. I know how to get after people. Still, in affect of what I'm just doing, my saber would do contact with your patella, though slightly less than intended. As for other spectators, thou might recognize this Force push maneuver. In any case, ye training with Sceleris has served ye well enough.)

As he kept his right leg bent a little to the right, he kept his senses wary on anything Himiko might do to squirm her way out of this. Fortunately, he had his left hand ready to ward off any managable counterattack or Force power that he could manage with one hand. She shot off a bolt of lightning at him, and he positioned his hand in front of himself and in front of her free hand while releasing her saber arm, so he could focus on Himiko's Force lightning. It only hindered his swinging motion slightly since he put his left arm over his right and in front of her free hand. He used the Force Absorb technique to drain her and replenish his own Force pool. He would make contact with her patella, but graze it instead of striking where he intended. After she had finished with her strain of lightning, she jumped high into the air, and his sights followed her perfectly. She aimed a push down at him, but he lifted his left arm and sent a slight Force push right at it, and the effect would be it splitting her Force Push into two smaller waves, diverting them into diagonal directions for it would be like hitting a corner of wall. He remained unfazed at such a technique. He was considering pursuing her, but the words she spared her inhibitions aimed towards him changed him back.

His face softned, but his eyes aimed a confident comment with arduous meaning.

"I am a Jedi. The Sith will not have me in their ranks."

He sighed, and straightened his posture once more. His aggressive nature had left him, and he once again pleaded to her better nature. She landed some long yards away from him, and he did not take anymore intitiative in offense.

"Lass, thou art in trouble. Why not let Master Vegito, thy friend, help thee? Is the empty darkness worth so much to thee?"

He awaited her reply, or even intervention from his fellow Jedi, who was just making like a spectator for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 pm

(Night little spar you two.)

Much to his surprise the Jedi Knight Richter and his friend Himiko had some words to share with each other, and not to mention a little scuffle. Each exchanged a number of maneuvers, with Richter seeming to be a step ahead of Himiko. He appreciate Richter getting in front of him to avoid a conflict between himself and Himiko, but something within Himiko made Richter aggressive towards, and once again a disturbing aura of darkness came from Richter and Himiko both. What he did not understand was why Richter seemed like a Sith rather than a Jedi for a moment, but he thought it was feasible that it was a rather inventive trick of his fellow Jedi. Still, to feel some manner of the Darkside coming from him was a little disturbing. Perhaps it wasn't a trick at all. It was like Richter suffered from the same problem as Himiko. As the scuffle reached the point of Himiko backing off after shooting lightning at Richter, he thought this was going to far.

"All right, that's enough."

He thought this was getting too serious. Richter seemed to calm down right before he said this, with his aura eminating a Jedi's light, but Himiko was still kinda dark. Richter again asked Himiko in his own way to calm down and listen, but he just approach Richter from behind and pat him on the back with a little stiff hand.

"Allright Richter, you tried and I thank you for trying, but she is my friend and I think only I can help her."

He then directed himself towards Himiko.

"Himiko, why are like this again? I thought we both were able to solve the problem that haunted you."

Then he noticed the jewelry in his right hand. He meant to ask her about them.

"What are these, and what are they to you? Are they the new problem?"

He walked a little nearer to her, almost trying to show some trust.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:01 pm

(Night? lol... I think you ment nice Vegi... *huggles * )

Himiko watched as Vegito walked up and interfeared. Her eyes shooting him a menacing look as she started to regain the use of her arm once more. Her stance once again drew neutral but she didn't want to have to trust the man as he started to come towards her again.

"Stay away!"

She snapped to him again. Her eyes clenched as she looked to the ring's in his hand. It was a bother to her,but he wished to know what they were? Himiko sneered as she twisted her arm to flip her hilt back up. The blade grew dangerously close to her face. The color illuimanating her face as he could see the darkness that still clung to her eyes. Refusign to let go..

"Those rings hold the power of a Lost Sith Lord.. I found them months after the fall. WHen I looked for you and you.. You who promised to be there was gone; I left.. I drew back to my roots. The true comfort. Puttign asside the.. steins of the past."

Himio speaking of the memories tht haunt her from childhood.

"I was alone. Drifting in the dead space in a freighter near the unknown space when I felt it. The call for power. It was feint. I resisted at first. SHE resisted..." Himiko's voice changed dark. As if part of the power was still there. It hung, feintly around her neck. A dark ruby on a steined chain.

"I saw the Darkness.. I searched.. years.. for the perfect body to control.. and make mine!"
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:14 pm

(Yes, that is what I meant.)

~As Himiko said stay away, Vegito immediately stopped walking forward, in fear of inviting her will to fight him. He didn't want to fight her, but instead have her see that person that she once was, and can be again.~

"Allright, I will."

~She did something strange. She flipped the hilt of her lightsaber and then drew it very close to her face, and the color could be seen reflecting off her face in a bright red. Her eyes showed that she refused to let go of her darkness. Her story seem rather similar to one he had met before, though he did not know it was the man standing right behind him. He looked at the rings in his right hand, and his face changed with almost a look of hate on this jewelry. These things rob a person of their innocence. He was hurt when she mentioned that he wasn't there for her. He clenched his hand with the rings in them, and waved his hand behind as he raised his voice.~

"What do you mean? You disappeared. I looked for you, but I couldn't find you. Where did you go that I couldn't find you? Can you blame me for not being in a place that I don't know about?"

~Then her voice changed, as if something possessed her, something entirely evil. He then saw a necklace hanging around her neck, and figuring it was another piece of jewelry like the ones in his hand, he called it towards him, snapping off the part that locked it together. When he grabbed, he would pass to Richter, because he seemed to have some master over the Darkside.~

"Here my fellow Jedi, hold on to these."

~After Richter would take them, he would then try to bring out the evil within Himiko. He wouldn't let himself be stopped.~

"I'll see you leave her, and then she will be her own self again. Her body isn't yours to posses. Be gone."

~The intensity could be seen in his eyes.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 pm

(This topic gets more interesting all the time. Laughing )

The Jedi Knight allowed himself to take a break from this little conflict that he involved himself in. He was interested on how Vegito would handle this problem, considering the depth of such a problem. Something malignant clearly was made illuminated by the Force, coming from Himiko. A certain type of possession could be in question here. He stood aside a few steps, allowing Vegito to move toward the friend he was trying to save unhindered. The young lady was quite agitated towards the Vegito, and demanded that he stop, though he question on the ornaments in his right hand. He felt something dreadful, something he felt within an a possession of his own. Surely, there was something indeed related between what Richter and Himiko had. He said something under his breath, almost realizing the dire peril of the situation.

"Oh no. Tis.."

But within a split second, such knowledge seemed to depart from him. Some force was keeping him, not allowing him the time to mentally solve his...whatever it was that began to confound him. He brushed his face and then his hair with his right hand in one pass, in a pure body motion of anguish. Himiko and Vegito exchanged words, revealing a certain intricate past between. Vegito, at one time, had crossed blades with her, and also perhaps revealing the light that she began to see and allow to fill her, until they both departed from each other by unknown circumstances. He only understood as much as he knew, but still could not see the depth of their relationship, though he could guess. He was taken aback by voice of possession that was audibly coming from the mouth of Himiko. His eyes widened, and his body was near shaken, but he mastered himself...in a way. Another piece of fine looking jewelry was shaken from the neck of Himiko, and Vegito thought it was well that he hand them over to Richter, though the thought of it lacked logic in Richter's mind. His hand grasped what Vegito passed to him in his right hand, and at that moment something overtook him again.

His eyes flashed onyx dark in his pupils, and his hair again seemed to lengthen slightly and unkempt, the sign of his doppleganger taking control again, though he looked downwards, and the visible changes of his body could hardly be seen. His voice darkened, as if one possessed, though he whispered too lightly for the difference to be heard, unless Vegito's senses were unusually keen.

"I thank you, Master Vegito, for this gift."

A sly smile came drawn upon his face, of one groping the Darkside of the Force. He then looked towards Himiko, and his eyes leered to mock her possessor. He raised his voice so that she could hear him, though his voice was near normal.

"The perfect body to possess is not hers. She lacks the power that this one already possesses, and will possess in the future. I wonder, are you ready to join us?"

To Vegito, the manner in which Richter spoke should seem like an enigma. The doppleganger boasted craftiness in his work, in his words, and in his manner of action. One could hardly tell the difference right now, except one in immersed in the Darkside. What the doppleganger meant was Richter's body. His family boasted immense connection to the Force, and he possessed strength that even lesser Sithlords would cower before him, should he learn of his true potential. Already, he has felled and may boast of victories over a few Sith, though in each circumstance it would be different.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:16 am

(I figured youd like that)

The necklece torn away from her and Himiko watched it. Or rather wittnessed it as the being in her body only laughed. He had control of the body still. The power he had filled into her soul was enough strength. he was more powrfull then the one that suddenly changed once more to that of a Sith.

"Pitifull. You think that don't you? I have this women now.. and I will be taking that back.."

Throught sheer will the lighting of power trickled through the air as the thing/person who was controlling Himiko released power. It heated and licked across not only her body, but the two jedi as well. The being who controlled her as a vessel only used her own powers to amplyfy his own. Much like a mirror as her hand shot straight out and tore the necklece away from the Jedi. Even the tight grip he had it would only burn against him as the aura heated it to be as hot as molton lava. Wiskign away it found her hand once more and Himiko laughed.

"Do I need to demonstrate more? This body may not be the best.. but has it's uses.. I quit like having to watch in the back of her mind the thigns a female does on her own time..."

The voice spoke thourgh her lips as they watched in horror that she tore her own shirt down to expose only a hit of the top of her breasts. Placing the piece on her flesh the voice spoke once more.

"Now wittness this.. "

As he spoke the jewelry glowed almost white hot. HImiko screamed and it was her own as the being allowed her th epain as a reminder of failure. It was over in a flash as it formed to ebenden in her flesh. Rooting to her system and linked to her heart.. or trying.

"Take it now and she will die.. Your choice Jedi..."

HImiko Looked up an her old friend then. The pain making it possible for her to break through as she tried to fight the thing that controlled her. The small part of her that was still there and not blinded by the pain and dark promises by the being that controlled her.

"Vegito.. H-Help... M-me.. It.. Its.. N-Not t-t-o the heart.. y-yet.. I.. I'm sorry.. "

Both could see the struggle. While the darkside was strong on her. Some part of her was remembering. A hope. A grain of sand as she forced herself to the floor and screamed as the being lashed out at her.

Fool! I promised you power.. adnd you have it.. You found me.. Now I ask one thing and you fall back now? You were never a Jedi.. He.. He is the missing link.. That Jedi.. He holds somethign I need to be relased from this prison..

'NO.. i.. I can't.. '
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 am

Oh this was most fun to watch. He didn’t know what exactly was happening but it was interesting as he saw it unfold. He was hidden in the shadows, masking his presence of the dark side of the force he was regularly bathed in. He was still a bit tipsy from his drinks at the bar earlier that day. He would be invisible to even the most talented hunter or Jedi. Unless one where to specifically meditate to find the assassin he would not exists. He was not one to help even comrades (not that he had any) when they were in trouble, but he didn’t want this girl to die here. Something told him she had the potential the new Dark Lord would be interested in, if he hadn’t already found out about her. If he needed to he would interfere but right now he remained where he was, just watching from the darkness, a crooked grin on his face.

The former Sith assassin had no publicly known face so what is the point of a name for people to call him by? His body is thin but toned mussel lies under his skin which is ash gray in color with dark silver veins visible from beneath and large patches of metallic fiber cybernetics visible all over at least half of his body, except for his face. His face is a bit bony and narrow with thin lips yet he is handsome in its own manner, his eyes solid black with red dot pupils. His hair is strait and falls just over his eyes and consists of mostly white strands with locks of silver and black. His clothes consist of a pair black tightly woven cloth pants held up with a black leather belt holding his personal effects, a black leather vest over a black skin tight long-sleeved shirt, thin black leather gloves that go past his wrists and hug his slender fingers . However, his entire appearance is fully clad under a heavy black cloth cloak with its hood up hiding most of his face in shadow.

In his right hand and somewhat hidden under his cloak is a six and a half foot staff made of a black polished metal. Running up and down it are half centimeter, randomly curved ridges making it easy for him to grip in his gloved hands. Midway up the staff there is a small silver switch hidden in-between the grooves and at the top edge of the staff is a small one foot gap which is barely noticeable.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Ukushi watched the three in silence. Suddenly turning, she fixed her sharp gaze on the shadows and , bending down to pick it up, hurled a medium sized rock there.

"Who have we here?" she asked, her tone not nearly as cold as her eyes. Rather, she spoke in a warm voice.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 pm

~It seemed that Richter's part in the battle to free Himiko from the clutches of the Darkside was not done yet. When Vegito passed the jewelry over to Richter and he grasped it, something strange seemed to come over the other Jedi Knight. He bent his head, and Vegito could not see what changes came upon Richter's face and he couldn't see his mouth moving either. Richter thanked for giving him the jewelry, but he couldn't figure out if he was being sarcastic or really thanking. If he was thanking him, he couldn't figure out why. Richter began talking as if he was someone else, and he was talking to someone that wasn't there. But Vegito figured it out that he was talking to the possessor of Himiko. Was he mocking the possessor in some strange way? Was Richter boasting of himself as a more powerful host as some way to bring the possessor out and then trap? Either way, Vegito was willing to take the brunt of things.~

~Himiko began speaking again, but it wasn't her own mind speaking. The possessor was talking back towards Richter, and his power seemed to erupt in dark lightning. Whoever he was, the possessor was drawing power from Himiko like a leech. It was whisked away from the hands of Richter and it was back in the hands of Himiko. Then he boasted the manner of his control over her, and when he wasn't in control, he liked the way she did things as a women as he had her tear her shirt down a bit.~

"You disgusting freak. She isn't a toy."

~This angered Vegito some, but it wasn't a dark anger. Then the possessor told them to witness some horror. The jewelry burned into her through sheer heat of power, then he seemed to ask Vegito to take something.

"Take what?!"

~Then Himiko seemed to come out for a moment, begging for him to help her. She seemed to be struggling. Vegito closed in towards her. He didn't care what else was going on at this moment. Ukushi threw something towards the shadows, revealing some other presence, but as long as he didn't interfere, he wouldn't pay attentiont to him. He came very close to Himiko, trying to ask her how he could help.

"Himiko, I know you are fighting. Tell me what I can do."

~He feared for the safety of Himiko, and her soul. It was difficult to watch her suffer.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 pm

(I'm a little confused with the Himiko explained a few things, but I shall move along as best as I can understand the development of things.)

The doppleganger part of Richter was taking a bit of pleasure in mocking this redundant foe. He did not realize what a dire situation he was in. He easily outnumbered, outmatched, and easily could have been overpowered to by Richter alone, much less Richter and Vegito together. He loosened his grip on the ornaments that Himiko donned a little while ago, and he did nothing to stop her possessor from reclaiming it. Little impressed he was with the flaunting of dark power. There, the alter ego diminished and gave way to the noble individual that was Richter.

However, being that Vegito was in wont to help Himiko, Richter would not do anything to hinder his efforts. Rather, he would do anything to help a fellow Jedi, as he had done so before. He grew irritated by the perverse pleasure Himiko's alter ego took in her daily female doings. In strange wonder did he see her hands grope her shirt and rip it down a slight measure, just to expose her upper assets in slight manner.

"So thou hath taken perverse pleasure in lust behind her mind. Coward and lecher I name ye, on a rather innocent individual such as this lass, despite her faults. A weakling thou art, dark possessor of hosts."

He likened his anger to Vegito's, in that he took pain towards the manner of the possessor treating Himiko's body like a playdoll, though she be real live flesh. However, the threat was too serious to ignore, and though Richter knew little of how to help, he was ready to support Vegito in his vigor to help his friend. The possessor again toyed with his host, burning the jewelry right into her flesh, and then demanded that Vegito take something. Following that came the true mind of Himiko, pleading with what remained of her goodwill and true memory with her friend Vegito. Richter watched Vegito make an act of a true friend, seeing him go within her clutches to help her. While she remained in her right mind, he made physical signs of mental anguish, and Richter walked a step towards the two.

"If I can, let me help. There may be something that I can do to help."

As this came along, Richter noticed a slight trace of the Darkside close to them that came not from Himiko. He only saw Ukushi around besides them since Ket Jia departed, but since Ket Jia was Jedi Master, he could not give off such an aura. Because of his alter ego, he had a keener sense of feeling out patches of the Darkside that was given off by individuals that were Sith. Though that individual hid himself well, he would have been better served altering his aura to seem like a normal bystander. He could not pinpoint the person until Ukushi hurled a rock towards a dark corner. She made a comment towards there, but Richter acted like he did not notice the stranger yet. He kept most of his attention towards Himiko and Vegito, awaiting further development of the frantic drama.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:22 pm

The assassin moved just enough without a sound so that the rock did not hit him keeping himself cloaked in the darkness. The rock hit a wall and clattered on the ground before laying still. A moment latter there was a faint but frantic squeak as a small rodent like creature dashed out of the shadows and down a nearby hallway. The assassin narrowed his eyes knowing full well that he could not have been discovered, he was flawless in his stealth. But then why did this one throw a rock at him as if to hit him with it and then speak of his presence in the shadows? If they did not forget what they think they saw or heard the assassin would have no choice in his next action.

OOC: Sorry that i posted a bit out of order but i don't think it will alter the RP in any other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:33 pm

"You. With the ugly face. Come out," snarled Ukushi. "I know you're there. I see your true self. You can't hide from me."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:22 pm

OOC: Well I wanted to add drama.. Im havign fun with this in the character development.

IC:

Himiko looked over at Vegito She remembered him, an dyet there was still anger int he mix. The creature that resided in her mind anfbody only laughed at her struggles. Reminding her that it was futile. he had her from months of seeping power into her body. The jewlery as long as he had the main focus jewl; He would be able to reside in his host. Looking back up she shook her head.

"He wants you're soul Vegito.. Somethign. .about it.. He needs..."

Even Himiko wasn't sure. Or even sure if he was telling her the truth or if she was just confused. All she knew was that she could feel the necklece rooting itself into her chest. Slowly pulling towards her heart to compleate it. There was only one thign she coudl as she shook and fought it.

If I am to be what I want.. I don't need you.. I was stupid to belive you...

She thought mentally as the voice only mocked her. Her strugles were merly a pawn as she looked and felt the precence of another user of the dark arts.

"Cut.. it.. out..."

Himiko replied and fought against her. The pain was umbarable as the beign realised she was wiling to harm herself. Scar herself or die to rid him. It screamed and pulled at its power and it looked as if she was pullin gapart.

"Before.. it's at.. the . heart!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:38 am

The assassin readied himself…If anyone tried to stop what was happening to the girls he would stop them. Whatever controlled this girl would definitely be of interest of the new dark lord of the Sith and the assassin would make sure it survived. As for now he ignored the words of the one who knew of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 am

~Vegito made a slight turn with his head and nodded towards the direction of Richter, thanking him for his offer of support and help.~

"Thanks, but I'm not sure there is anything you can do."

~Ukushi again called out to the dark corner, knowing someone was there. Vegito had a creepy feeling that someone was watching them, and that someone not doing anything yet meant he was waiting for something. Then Himiko looked back up at him and told him that the dark evil inside her wanted something in Vegito's soul. His face grew sour, partly because of Himiko's suffering, and the other wondering why his soul was important to the possessor. He gritted his front teeth, and shook his head. The jewelry was burning into her, rooting itself somewhere. Then Himiko said to cut it out, before it reaches the heart. His eyes widened at the prospect of cutting her, but since she asked him, he wouldn't deny her request if it would help her.~

"If it will help things, then I shall. Brace yourself Himiko."

~Vegito then asked Richter for something.~

"Richter, perhaps you can help after all. Make sure no one interferes with what I am about to do."

~Vegito then activated his green lightsaber, then with the aid of the Force, he used a surgeon's skill to slightly pierce Himiko's skin where the necklace was digging in, then used Force Grip to pull it out safely. If he needed to, he would struggle with the possessor and finally get rid of the jewelry that was hurting Himiko.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:40 am

"Vegito, help the freakishly unstable girl. I'll deal with Satan spawn." Ukushi started moving towards the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:06 am

(Don't worry about it Scythe. Actually, thou were quite in order there.)

Richter was forced a little smile because Dawn had amused him in the way she called out to the stranger in the dark corner alley, but immediately after doing he went back to his more serious demeanor, realizing what the stranger might do. At first, he did not believe that Vegito had noticed him, giving so much attention to Himiko. At the same time though, he was disappointed that he couldn't do anything to help, though he was sure there was something that was could be done that he didn't know. However, what was developing could not be ignored. Himiko told Vegito that the possessor needed his soul for something. That alarmed Richter, almost knowing that he could relate to it. Following that, she made an incredible request towards Vegito by asking him to cut her open to take out something before it reached the heart. Surely, it had to be the necklace that burned into her skin. Morever, he realized the necklace was like a parasite tool to better control the host. That couldn't be allowed. He wasn't amazed that Vegito was willing to go along with her request, but Richter knew caution had to be taken. Her suffering was growing, and mental anguish was taking physical manifestation in his senses. Richter then noticed that Vegito had asked him to make sure no one would interfere with his decision to help her by cutting out the necklace, so he concluded that Vegito did realize the stranger sitting in wait.

"Very well. I am glad to help, and I have guessed thou hath realized that another guest has made himself known to us, though he just stands there as this develops. I can guess his purpose. I shall bar the way. Be very careful to not hurt thy friend."

Ukushi strangely offered her help in standing in the stranger's way, and he watched move towards the shadows. He offered a slight warning towards her as he put his hand near his crimson lightsaber, in a whisper she could only hear strained by distance.

"I would take caution. We don't know what he is capable of."

Richter then positioned himself so as to cut off the direct route the stranger would have take to get to Himiko and Vegito, though he did not look towards the Shadows. He kept his senses aware of other movements besides the three already about him. He scratched his neck with his right hand, and then remembered the gift that was given to him by Fenrir as he slighted the chain about him before resting it back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 am

If it wasn't for the pain already, Himiko knew she would be lost withen herself. As the Jedi had walked towards her the possessor struck back. Using her hands as she saw the crackle of lightening on the finger tips. Pure will she struck her hands away from the Jedi. The lightening shooting out in an achrway, harmless to anyone else unless they walked into it's path.

You can't win. Even if they take it out I will find you. Part of me will always remain within you...

NO! If I am to be a Sith.. I want it of my own free will. I want my choice.. not your's.

The mental battle would be far from over as her struggel with the inner spirit would make it difficult for Vegito not to make a mistake and cut too deep. Himiko tried her best to hold still when the lightsaber pierced her skin. Already the smell of burning flesh reached her nose as she screamed and took it as control. The pain somehow blocked the spirit creature out as she fell to her side and propped herself up on her right hand.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 am

Now things were to the point that it didn’t matter whether or not he had been discovered. The assassin slowly stood up without making a sound as he broke the concentration he was using to his his presence. Three faint noises were then made from under his cloak, a deep breath, the faint tapping of coins on each other, and then finally a noise that sounded like breaking flesh and robotics could be heard as well. Suddenly a fog of the dark side filled the room, distinct and almost strong enough to have a smell. It was his signature, a haze of mental darkness, to cloud the minds of those sensitive to the force. The assassin moved from the shadows without sound or a word and just as he would have come completely into view his entire image vanished into thin air as he manipulated the light around himself. There was not a sound from him as he cloaked himself not only to eyes but to mind in the haze of darkness. A moment later the light sound of mettle could be heard as something could be heard running across the floor to the right of the two from where the assassin had last been. It headed right around them and towards the man performing a surgery of sorts on the woman. To complete his setup the assassin griped a small coin in his left hand and then placed it lightly on the ground so it made no noise. As he did this an increase in the brightness of the two other mens’ eyes began to increase towards a blinding state, however there was no source of new light in the room. For some reason the former Sith assassin did not bestow this affect on the girl in his way. Now everything was prepared and set, the two blocking his way would be distracted, one becoming blinded, one overly curious, and the one performing surgery becoming blind as well when sight was something he would have to depend on to continue.

Last edited by The Dark Scythe on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 pm

~Vegito stopped abruptly but aware of himself so as not to hurt Himiko's body anymore than he had to. Crackles of Force Lightning came from one her hands, but with her own mind she warded the other one away so that the lightning would shoot harmlessly away from anyone else. Vegito sighed and then continued his mission to remove the necklace from her. Himiko screamed as the lightsaber pierced deeper, and then she fell and used her right hand to keep herself up. Vegito lessend the lightsaber's setting slightly so as to increase of his chance of better control and less risk of piercing to far into Himiko.~

~As he continued to act like a surgeon with a lightsaber, Vegito then noticed a dark cloud engulf all around him and his other friends. The smell was stale and his mind became unreasonable fearful of what he was doing. Sweat started to come upon his head and other sweat glands. His hands became very wet and slick, and he didn't understand why this feeling came now, and at this intensity. It took him a few seconds to realize it, but he had to then figure it was the power of the Darkside trying to cloud his mind so that he couldn't finish his work. Strong willed as ever, he would beat it by using Force concentration and penatrate the fog out of his mind. He set his mind to the task with Force, solely focusing on his task. He saw the gleam of the necklace, and asked Himiko to brace herself.~

"Himiko, just another few seconds. I see the necklace. I'm going to pull it out of you now."

~Using everything of his senses to help Himiko without hurting her, he used the Force to pull out the necklace and into his hand. With hope, the effect on her mind would drop to almost nothing and she would herself again. In the meantime, there was another enemy in the area, and before he could help Himiko anymore, this stranger had to be stopped.~

"Richter, Ukushi, you think you can help me out?"

~Hopefully, this wouldn't turn out to be a Sithlord right in their faces.~
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:12 pm

Leaving Bespin after his victorious tournament match with the Dark Lord of the Sith, Wind returned to Coruscant while awaiting the announcement of the next round. While there, he felt two familiar presences - Richter and Vegito. He had encountered both of these Jedi Knights in the past. He also felt another Jedi presence he did not know, and two darker presences - a dark sider with likely hostile intent, and another that seemed to be going through an internal struggle. The Jedi Mystic decided to join this group to see what was going on, but masked his presence in the Force to remain undetected.

Wind was attired in his Jedi robes and tunic, as he usually was, and a blindfold over his eyes that he recently had begun wearing. It was a gesture of submitting himself to the Force; trusting his sense and Force ability over his pupils. He had his hood down since the fight with the Dark Lord, revealing his face and his dark hair.

Noticing how the dark sider with aggressive intent was using a variation of Force Fear, the Jedi Mystic tapped into his training of resisting its effects as he had been taught by his Master. Through his training and past experiences with Dark Lords and Sith Lords who used this power, Force Fear and its variations' effects on him were practically negated.

Wind remained aware that three Jedi were already at the scene, but the one dark sider who seemed to be possessed was unpredictable. Her spirit was waning in an attempt to break free from the possessing spirit, and the shadow-hidden intruder's intent was still unknown. The Jedi Mystic was unsure of Richter's and Vegito's capabilities and how they would fare against any of this dark sider's mysterious powers. Though he had confidence in them, Wind remained close-by in hiding nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:09 pm

"We have another visitor," said Ukushi, indicating Wind's arrival.

((Richter, Dawn isn't here. Just Ukushi. Dawn's on Naboo.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next