Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Without a place to go...repost.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:47 am

"Jeez..." Dawn breathed, then zoomed after Vegito, arriving in about 2 seconds at 400 mph.

"Look do that again and you'll be very, very sorry." she said, a slight snarl to her voice.

Behind Siv, a young boy approached. Dawn gasped. The boy blinked, his way of showing complete surprise.
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Siv felt very cornered now, why couldn’t they just leave him alone? Why did they have to keep following whenever he ran from them? Now he would just have to keep taking every opportunity he got to get away from them. Siv looked back over his shoulder at the boy who had approached and quickly jumped backwards and around the boy so he was now behind him. The boy couldn’t have been much younger then Siv but at this point Siv didn’t care as he grabbed the boy’s right wrist and twisted his arm behind his back as Siv placed his hand at the boy’s neck and pressed two finger tips to the spot where the boys neck met his shoulder. Siv added just enough pressure so that any more would place a clamp on the boys jugular and touch the nerve behind it which would leave the boy unable to breathe. Siv ten finally spoke in a very agitated and determined voice.

“Walk away now and I won’t kill him Jedi.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Dusk sighed then brought up his foot between the boys legs. "Back of, and maybe you'll get away with half of your ribs still attached." He then twisted and punched his jaw, snapping his head back.

Dawn watched then grabbed Dusk. "I think he needs all of his body parts, Dusk."

((You god-mod, I god-mod.))
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:57 pm

((I am going to excuse such an insult as "god-mod" directed towards me. One needs to specify that a character is in their control by naming the character first, I assumed the boy was just a random kid in the alley and part of the setting, not a key character. Besides that I don't understand what it was that made me out to be a god-modder.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:00 pm

((Whatever you wanna do, it's your post. I just retaliate 'cause I'm like that... the story shouldn't be harmed.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:20 pm

~Dawn seemed to have Jedi powers as well, being able to come up behind him with such speed.~

"You must be trained in the Force, otherwise you couldn't have done that."

~He heard what she said, but he couldn't tell what she said was directed at. A boy came into the scene, but Vegito just allowed things to go as they may, just to see what happened. If it became dangerous, then he would step in. Siv tried to grapple the boy but nothing came of that as he brought his foot between Siv's legs, twisted and attacked back. Vegito thought it was a fine manuever. The Jedi Knight then spoke to Siv.~

"So, young man, what do you intend to do? You act like you have been wronged, but it is you who have been the aggressor. I'll tell you what. You go and do as you wish, or you can come with me and hear what I have to say."

~With that Vegito turned around and began to walk away slowly, but kept his awareness up, just in case of an attack, or an answer from Siv, or a question from Dawn or Dusk.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Dawn turned and asked "Okay... so you live here?" Dusk followed Dawn as she walked up to Vegito.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:27 pm

"Are you asking me if I live here?"

~He directed the question towards Dawn, since she was following him and figured she was asking him.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:03 pm

"Uh... no offense, but she spoke words, they came out of her mouth and she directed them at you. Compredeh?" asked Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Before Siv could react to the young boys actions his attention was drawn back to the man. His eyes narrowed at the man and he gritted his teeth. Maybe the man would leave him be after all. Siv spun on his heal and began to walk away from the group of three cursing himself and not looking back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:05 pm

"Seeya... I guess..." murmured Dawn, staring at Siv. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:09 pm

~He looked at Dusk and replied, somewhat in warning.~

"Remember to speak without comtempt next time, and I asked her, not you."

~Vegito then looked at Dawn an answered the question.~

"I consider it my home now, or the closest to it, if that is what you are asking."

~The Jedi Knight noticed that Siv was now leaving, and left one last message.~

"Remember my offer."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:16 pm

(What a boring way thou all ended things. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 pm

(What can I do about it? No one is responding now.)
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:06 am

(What indeed can ye do?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm

((Well he could ignore you and your ever changing accent... or we could wait, and wait... AND FINALLY CONTINUE ON A NEW TOPIC!!))
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 pm

OOC: So yeah, I cant think of how to continue this really so I am done...you two are welcome to continue and use this post though.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 pm

(Thanks, but there is nothing I can do right now, unless Dawn wants to.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 am

((I'm leaving. Gonna find Terand and hopefully Ashaiya.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without a place to go...repost.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2