Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Without a place to go...repost.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Siv Lautter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Without a place to go...repost. Empty
PostSubject: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Looking around with curious eyes as he walks the streets of the city planet Coruscant though he did not know its name for himself. He had recently freed himself from a ship he was locked in by some dark people. He was a bit nervous though more curious about his current situation, but above all he was glad that he was free once again.

He is a very thin fourteen year old looking kid and is, quite agile in his movements; that is when he moves. He only likes to really move around when he thinks it is necessary for him to use the energy to actually do so, making him somewhat stubborn with a sense of laziness. He is also not all that logically smart but when it comes to being sensible and quick on his feet, he never fails. He is naturally curious however which makes him regretfully move around a lot as he fallows things that interest him or just catch his attention. He has unkempt strait jet black hair that falls down to his shoulders, a narrow face, with sharp dark green eyes. His skin is rather pale from lack of sunlight.

He wears rather meager looking clothes though they fit him perfectly. A black cloth long sleeved shirt, with a dark brown leather vest covers his upper torso while simple gray cloth pants, held up with a brown leather belt, and worn looking brown boots cover his lower being.
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm

This is still an open RP for today.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:49 pm

(I mean no offense chap, but have you a profile that I may view? I may consider joining.)
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Posted one on GT when it was still up...don't have the original, its on my computer back home yo. I would be having to retype the whole thing. If you wish me to I shall, but there isn't much more info about my character, he is brand new and I am creating him from nothing basically. He has no knowledge of the force, he is just a recently freed slave.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:58 pm

(Hm, okay. Let me see if I can start a post. I have others in the house that want this computer.)
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Still open if someone wants to post in the next 24 hours i will check every so often.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 pm

(Ha! I beat you Richard.)

~Training padawans is difficult work, even when the students are apt to the challenge and performing well to the tasks he set before them, though sometimes small in nature. For now, he let Adam and Zanic alone so that they could rest before he put them to even more ardent for their final training. As he wandered the streets of Coruscant, he did notice someone clad in clothes that he was not used to seeing. He kept his appearance rather unsightly as far as his hair was concerned, though handsome it could be if were kept better.

~The Jedi Knight, Vegito Rikhard, was wearing his usual blue jerkin made from a tough weave, and orange undershirt beneath. White gloves cover both hands and blue wristbands over the wrists. Blue pants with a blue cloth belt over the hip and white boots with brown horizontal brown stripes at the feet was his footwear. He approached the young boy, and greeted him with a voice that seemed like two overlapping with each other.~

"Good day to you, young one. I have not seen you before, wandering these streets. I know most faces well here. Have you a place to go?"

He said everything very kindly and with welcoming face.
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:51 pm

The second he saw the man with the rather bright clothes for a city alley walking towards him Siv’s eyes narrowed sharply and he took a step back. Then when he heard the odd voice of the man which sounded of two he took another step back. He didn’t understand the question he was asked but now he was fully focused on the man, Siv even bent his knees a bit. If they were bent because he was about to fight or run he didn’t know himself. All he knew was that he was not going to be someone’s property again.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:30 pm

~Vegito bent his head a little to the right, very subtly. He noticed the boy was becoming nervous just by looking at him. Through a sensation through the Force, the Jedi Knight felt he had to ask the question once more but rephrased it a little.~

"I said good day, young one. You seem a little nervous. I'll ask again. Do you have any place to go? I own a docking bay near the Jedi Temple that you could rest at, and we could talk if you wanted to. Would you like some help?"

~Vegito's face didn't change, and his voice remained kindly and gracious as before, but said his words more clearly to make sure his intentions were made clear this time with the aid of the Force.~
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

A place to stay and rest? That would be nice. Wait, no one was this nice, he must be deceiving him, and this was a trick to lure him to another cage. Siv’s eyes narrowed a bit as his hands tightened and then lessened a bit. He then closed his eyes for a second as if blinking slowly and when his eyes reopened only the strange man was there with blackness surrounding him and everything else. Siv’s home planet sat beyond the reach of any empire and remained on its own. His people were commonly made slave but were also experts fighters. Siv’s tribe had been experts in paralyzing an opponent and Siv had not forgotten his childhood training and even perfected it the best he could while he was in slavery for three earth years. Siv suddenly and without warning charged at the strange man in the hope of getting close enough to do something that would give Siv a chance to run without being pursued. If Siv was able to get close to the man his right hand would go flat with his finger tips curled in towards his palm and he would make a light jab right in front and above the man’s right hip bone. This would throw the man’s balance at the hip and force the man’s leg to collapse tricked by the nerves while paralyzing his leg at the same time.

Last edited by Siv Lautter on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:44 pm

(tell me to go if u want)

Dawn sighed.

Will this ever end?

She'd been walking for awhile, and she was pretty tired. Sounds reached her ears, and she paused. Turning, she allowed herself to close her eyes and stretched out her mind. Walking with her eyes still shut she came to two males.

Jeezums, one of them looks ready to snap!

"Hey!" she said, "You two okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:00 pm

~The Jedi Knight became alarmed a bit as the boy made his eyes narrow at him, and his fist clench some. Vegito watched as the boy who's name was unannounced blinked so very slowly as if he was thinking something dreadful. He peered into Siv's mind only slightly but just enough to understand what he was thinking. His eyes widened as he sensed a dark memory that could blind a person and change what he saw. In an instant the boy came towards him, and Vegito allowed the boy to get close so that the Jedi Knight could figure what he was doing. As the boy's right hand curled into a palm, attempting to jab at his hip, Vegito opened his left palm and moved his right leg backwards and shifted his left side so that his front would face the boy passing him, looking towards his right. The boy's hand would miss him by a hair's breadth, and Vegito then slightly tapped the boy's right shoulder with his left hand, but remained ready to evade again or even defend.~

"Come now boy. Why do you attack? I have done nothing wrong. Explain yourself. I offered you shelter. The least you could do is answer."

~A young female had shown herself as this went on, and asked a question to them both, but only Vegito could answer now.~

"I'm okay, but I don't know about him."

~Vegito did not change his glance from the boy though. Vegito did figure that the boy may try to run away, and he would choose not to pursue him. He did not want to look like he wanted to take the boy for a slave.~
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:25 pm

The second Siv saw that he missed he stomped down on his right leg and forced all of his weight onto it to stop him dead where he was. It was too late now he was too focused on what he was doing. There was no longer any thought running away, he was so focused now that he didn’t even hear the young woman who had made herself present. Now it was only the man who was now so close. Siv evened out his weight distribution and quickly slid his left foot to the ground in-between the man’s legs while swinging his left arm in a swift precise motion at the man’s right knee cap with just enough force to move it out of the way and graze the nerves under it without displacing the kneecap to much.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:43 pm

~Strangely enough, the boy's purpose seemed to change. As soon as he realized that he missed, the boy stopped himself right in front of the Jedi Knight. The situation was becoming awkward, so Vegito stepped back slightly with his right leg first in the instant the boy slid his left leg between his own, attempting to strike hard with his left hand at the Jedi Knight's knee cap. As the fist approached, Vegito lifted his right leg so that his heel became exposed and he harded his leg so that the boy's fist would feel a hard impact with the boot. After that, he would use his right leg again to defend himself. He was not trying hard, to avoid physical contact with the boy, so that he would not harm him. However, he was realizing that he was not dealing with someone illiterate in combat.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 pm

The only thing that resided on Siv’s face at the moment was a glare, and his expression did not change when he hit the boot rather hard with his hand, breaking his own skin. Siv now only moved around to the left side of the man where he had stepped back while Siv himself remained facing the man. As Siv did this he reached out quickly with his right hand for the spot just below the man's lowest left rib his hand open as if ready to grip something, every muscle in his fingers taught as blood dripped from his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 am

~Vegito could feel through the Force the unchanged manner of the boy as his skin broke against the boot. Vegito rolled to his right as the boy made his way around his left side, escaping a possible melee exchange at point blank range as the boy tried to reach out for his left side with his fingers from his right hand. Vegito then rolled his body in a manner so that he would face the boy five long paces away, to much for physical contact except by a hard leap.~

"Alright, that is enough." ~Said Vegito kindly as he wiped his left arm to shake off dirt.~ "Why do you attack me? I haven't done anything wrong. Explain yourself now."

~If the boy would continue, Vegito would use means to neutralize him until he explained himself.~
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am

Siv slowly relaxed his hand as he lowered it loosely to his side and stood up strait with his head turned to stare at the man. He saw the man’s lips moving yet no words reached Siv’s ears and the expression on his face remained the same. Siv then took a deep yet quiet breath as he focus narrowed on the man’s right elbow. Watching the man’s whole was not enough, more specific concentration was needed to land a hit. With blood still dripping from his finger tips Siv’s hands tightened into fists for a moment and then relaxed as he took another deep breath. The man’s entire image was still surrounded in black but now his body was blurred and only his right elbow was in focus to Siv. Siv exhaled then took in a small steady breath as he suddenly made a dash forwards at the man, now moving slower than he had a moment ago, it all depended on if he would be able to get close to the man again.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 pm

~The Jedi Knight could hold out no longer, feeling the darkness trapping the boy within a nightmare, as blood could be seen coming down from his tightened hand. It was clear that he could not hear the words coming from the Jedi, so Vegito decided to use the Force to try to clear his mind. The Jedi's face changed, becoming more concentrated, focusing his eyes towards Siv. He spoke through the Force into the mind of the boy.~

"I will peer into your mind, and you must hear me. Calm yourself. Think things over. See who you face, which is not an enemy. I invite you to come to my docking bay, but only if you wish. I will leave you alone if you decline."

~This time, the boy could not be deaf to what he said, since it would resonate in his mind. The Jedi would not move until the boy continued his attack as he neared him in a dash.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 pm

His eyes when wide for a moment when he heard the voice in his head but he did not falter in his movements towards the man but just as he was upon the man he planted his right foot down and parried on it spinning around the man in one step and then continued onwards running now moving as quickly as he could. Down the alley he quickly diving around a group of people passing by on the street and vanished from view as he ran into a small dark alley void of anyone else. He slipped behind a box and sat down with his back to the wall and buried his face in his hands as he stared into his palms with wide eyes. He them whispered quietly in a young hoarse voice downing a bit frightened yet more intrigued than anything.

“He was in my head! How is that possible?”
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 pm

(Hey Siv, do you know how to use the private message option?)

~The voice inside his head perhaps came as a surprise to the boy, because Vegito saw him spin around and avoid the Jedi himself in order to retreat behind him. The boy disappeared into the crowd, and Vegito followed his presence without turning around. He kept up his mental contacts with the boy's mind as he hid into an alley. He could hear the boy speaking as if he was standing next to him. The boy seemed to have some potential in the Force in the way he reacted.~

"It is the Force young man. You hear me speaking with the Force, something that you could not do without it. It is a powerful thing, that helps all things live, and it is coursing through you know. Have you heard of the Jedi before?"

~The Jedi was hoping for some reply, but not willing to approach the boy in fear of making him run away.~

"I'll wait for you, if you want to come back in interest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:03 pm

"Holy... wow." said Dawn as the fight stopped. "So... I'm not alone anymore."

Approaching slowly, she asked "Are you a Jedi too?"
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:57 pm

~The girl who had arrived had exclaimed out enough so that the Jedi Knight could hear. He could understand that the question was directed towards him. Slowly, he turned his face towards her, showing the welcoming face he had shown Siv when he first saw him.~

"Yes, I'm a Jedi. My guess is we are not strange to you."

~Vegito was a little interested in what she had to tell, so he had moved some of his attention towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Dawn stared at him. "Why are you fighting? Wait... he can't hear you, that's why you used the force." She moved slowly until she arrived several feet in front of Siv.
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:40 pm

He had been quiet for a long moment just staring into his palm and listening. The man had followed him and now there was a woman standing in front of him. The man was still in his head and just that told him he wasn’t going to be left alone and from what Siv could hear outside his head this woman who had arrived was with the man meaning that she would be just as much trouble. The woman was close, just a few feet away and Siv quickly thought of a plan as a faint grin slipped onto his lips. Siv suddenly lowered his hands a glare on his face though this time he was honed in on the woman. He quickly pushed away from the wall and sprang up at the woman placing his right foot on top of her left foot. For a moment he did nothing but take a deep breath and tighten the muscles in his fingers and the quickly, his hands not but a blur, he jabbed her precisely but not too hard in all the places he had aimed for earlier with the man as well as both sides of her neck where it met the shoulders. She would be paralyzed and would have fallen stiff like a statue after his attack to her neck. She would not be dead but it may have looked as if she was which is what Siv was hoping for. If this man was as caring as he said he was he would help this woman before fallowing after Siv. Siv then jumped away from the woman and took off deeper into the alley entering a labyrinth of back alleyways. He could still feel the man’s mind intruding in his own and growled as he spoke while he continued running.

“If you want to be in my mind then you must share the pains hidden in it.”

Siv began to concentrate on the images of the day he was taken from his home world: his destroyed burning village, his mother being raped and then shot in the head, his father and the other warriors of his village being torn apart by battle droids as they fought to defend their home, his younger sister being tortured to death as he watched from his cell across the way on the slave transport he was put on.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 pm

(Careful Siv. You god-modded Dawn a bit, which I can stop.)

~The girl asked Vegito a strange question. Anyone who watched what happened would have figured that the Jedi Knight was not a willing participant in the scuffle between the two. Vegito answered as short as possible, while leaving enough detail for her to be satisfied.~

"The boy attacked me for a reason I could not see, as I greeted him kindly. From what I perceived with the Force, there was some dark memory blinding him, which may have riled his aggression. I did not delved deep to know for sure. Tell me, how do you know the Jedi?"

~As he was answering this, he followed her slowly behind, only two feet away from her side before she stopped. Finally, he looked again to the boy, noticing that he was still a prisoner to his dark dream somewhat, suspicious still. Vegito watched as the boy's eyes locked on to the young woman, and a moment after he sprang from he was sitting and planted his right foot into the girl's left foot, but in speed that no normal person could perceive because of the he was aided by the Force, he took off from his right foot and leaped for the boy as he began to jab her. With that, he would tackle the boy off his feet, and bring himself between the boy and the woman, sparing her the brunt the boy's abuse. The boy took off for the darker alleyway, but this time he would cut the boy off from his retreat with Force speed by getting in front of him, and the boy could not hope to match him in agility or speed. But during the moment, the boy deployed the images in his mind of terrible childhood, but he wasn't the first he met that suffered a fate like that.~

"Young man, though you have suffered, it doesn't give you the right to make others suffer so that they would share a part of your pain. You are not the first I have met to suffer terribly, and yet he has made a name for himself already as a Jedi in a short time, by willing to learn and put his sufferings behind, to become better. What you are doing is shrewd, and that won't help you. Come with me, apologize to her, and learn what kind of person you can become."

~The Jedi Knight spoke from his heart, yearning for the boy's attention, to even consider what he had said.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without a place to go...repost.   Without a place to go...repost. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without a place to go...repost.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next